Sign in to follow this  
lifting1122

wasted so much of my life being depressed.

2 hours ago, knuckleheed2 said:

Don't base your measure of success and happiness against others whether that be their finances, occupation, partner, looks, friends, etc, etc. You will never be happy/contented in life if you only measure it versus what you perceive as someone else's life.

Not sure why it hasn’t been rammed home at the state the OP is in mentally he does not need DNP and certainly does not need steroids. That’s the road to nowhere for sure. 

what he needs is stability, routine, hobbies, goals, ambitions, healthy lifestyle, CBT, medication ect 

4 hours ago, BLUE(UK) said:

Work with what you’ve got rather than seeking to blame everything else including people. 

Totally agree with this. Reading this thread, all I see is “...woe is me...self-pity...wah, wah, wah...

But there again I’ve mild Aspergers so really do not give a f**k about anyone else, their lives, thoughts, feelings - I’m indifferent in all aspects. 

9 hours ago, Philfg said:

What did you set up? 

My own business and became my own boss that answers to nobody except the pound note.

1 hour ago, hmgs said:

Totally agree with this. Reading this thread, all I see is “...woe is me...self-pity...wah, wah, wah...

But there again I’ve mild Aspergers so really do not give a f**k about anyone else, their lives, thoughts, feelings - I’m indifferent in all aspects. 

But do you possess the mong strength?

29 minutes ago, RDX said:

But do you possess the mong strength?

No. I do however work with a client,  who has Downs; he has some great muscle bellies and good insertion points (face-palm-plant) calves and forearms you’d die for... 

Oh, and he has Autism - far more problems than folk moaning in this thread. 
I can beat him at running though - no quarter asked, no quarter given!:thumb

Be happy with your lot, you miserable cu**s. 

20 hours ago, lifting1122 said:

been suicidal for the past few years, and been close a few times to going through with it. I am hungry for success and want to make something with my life. Basically I have autism co morbid with learning disabilities, I am trying really hard everyday, Firstly with my body I am doing a cut on DNP and then doing a 13 week AAS cycle after. It is absolutly unfair that no matter how hard I try, it doesn't seem like it matters because of my disabilities and most of the time I think suicide is the only option. There must someway to have a decent life, otherwise life simply isn't worth it for me, and I would be better off ending it.

Mate DNP and steroids for someone who feels suicidal is not a good idea, I implore you to seek professional help from an NHS GP, even if you walk into A+E they will help you.

Do not end your life, your brain isn't working properly and because of that it's making you think and feel in ways which aren't conducive to reality.

Don’t usually comment on things like this as I think the ‘depressed’ word gets thrown about a lot these days when things aren’t going peoples way, or they aren’t where they think they should be in life, but saying that I don’t have ADHD or any of they above things wrong with me (that I know of) 

one thing I will say is stop looking at others, it’s no way to measure anything, what one person is doing is nothing to do with your life, it’s pointless and will only take your focus away from what needs doing, that’s way race horses wear blinkers, 

stop worrying about social s**t, friends and been popular, I’ve had the same two friends for 20 years, don’t need anymore or any less, in fact the older I get the less I’m around peoples the better, seems the majority of peoples these days only talk about themselves and for some reason think everyone cares about what they are doing, have a close few and be close to your family

money will never been the answer to happiness, I know a few people pulling 150/200k a year and they are as miserable as sin, stressed to hell and have s**t home lives due to chasing the money, find something you love to do, or some thing that pays ok and then gives you the time to do something you love, it may take you years, but that’s life, sometimes you have to Wade through s**t, pull up your skirt and get wading

for f**k sake don’t worry about what you look like, I’ve trained since I was 12, I’m 42, I think in all that time I’ve actually been happy with the way I looked for maybe 30-40 weeks of that time and I’ve killed my self to do it, so what, that’s life, if it was easy everyone would be shredded and massive, just doesn’t workout that way, again just take your time and go with it, 

as for your gear usage and the dnp none of these things will help with your mental health, if I were you come off and let’s thing settle or at best run 125mg a week so you don’t crash and see how you feel, 

without sounding condescending your 23pal, don’t expect the world to be perfect, it’s not, some people have great luck and work hard and it falls into place for them, some graft there asses off and get a kick in the knackers for it, that’s life. I’m sure there’s a little boy/girl in Syria some where getting the s**t bombed out of them, no mum, no dad, no food who would give there fu**ing arm to be where you are, this is no dig at you but there’s a lot worse off than you, again that’s life, don’t for fucksake try to find meaning in it, some people win the lottery, some walk down the street and something falls off a roof and kills them, you just have to take it as it comes sometimes and just go with it

i really hope things pan out pal, talk with people as much as you can, stop worrying what you think others are doing, stop thinking about what others are thinking about you, f**k them, just do your best, best of luck mate, if your struggling talk to some one, anyone, come on here and call us names, but there is always a way, you just need to find yours mate

39 minutes ago, hmgs said:

No. I do however work with a client,  who has Downs; he has some great muscle bellies and good insertion points (face-palm-plant) calves and forearms you’d die for... 

Oh, and he has Autism - far more problems than folk moaning in this thread. 
I can beat him at running though - no quarter asked, no quarter given!:thumb

Be happy with your lot, you miserable cu**s. 

I still believe one eyed Willie is the world’s greatest strongman! Hey you guy’s!!!:lol: