Sign in to follow this  
Geezagammie

Sort of beginner cycle

Since the gyms are opening back up in a couple of weeks and after having a c**t of a previous year( same as everyone else), I want to do a short cycle of a ped.

I have previously done an 8 week run of osterine and mk677  and  I am currently on trt so no need for pct.

I am trying to keep it short like 8 weeks, because of that I was looking at a sarm cycle, most likely rad140.

After some searching I am getting mixed emotions of which way to go, either just add more test or go with the original plan of a sarm.

The thing that keeps me anxious about the test is acne as when I was on 175mg per week, I was amess with it all over, so scared of that visual again as it took along time to rectify.

Any suggestions on what way to steer my mind ?. 

More test and.  Maybe add a mild oral like var. Get nice strength and basically no sides with var :thumb

43 minutes ago, Geezagammie said:

Since the gyms are opening back up in a couple of weeks and after having a c**t of a previous year( same as everyone else), I want to do a short cycle of a ped.

I have previously done an 8 week run of osterine and mk677  and  I am currently on trt so no need for pct.

I am trying to keep it short like 8 weeks, because of that I was looking at a sarm cycle, most likely rad140.

After some searching I am getting mixed emotions of which way to go, either just add more test or go with the original plan of a sarm.

The thing that keeps me anxious about the test is acne as when I was on 175mg per week, I was amess with it all over, so scared of that visual again as it took along time to rectify.

Any suggestions on what way to steer my mind ?. 

Is there any point to sarms if you are already pinning test? Why not just do occasional blasts in between your trt cruising?

What do sarms offer that test can't provide?

If you are worried about acne, take low dose accutane during your blasts. 10mg x 3 per week works well for me.

Since hpta suppression isn't a concern there is no way I'd be looking to SARMs.

You'd make better gains and be healthier for it simply upping your test dose. 

AAS have a huge history of documented use, effects and sides. SARMs not so much. 

If you want something in and out then I'd go for an oral over a SARM. 

I personally think that SARMs promise lies in female enhancement, men should just use traditional AAS, particularly if already using TRT.

Thanks for the replys.

If I was to up my test dose, would I just pin my trt dose as normal then add an ugl test to bring it up?

I am going to add anavar as fly said, just incase little Hitler sturgeon shuts us down again in the middle of the cycle ?

7 minutes ago, Geezagammie said:

Thanks for the replys.

If I was to up my test dose, would I just pin my trt dose as normal then add an ugl test to bring it up?

I am going to add anavar as fly said, just incase little Hitler sturgeon shuts us down again in the middle of the cycle ?

Run your trt as you normally would, this should be an indefinite non variable, just be sure to account for it in your total dose of test when you go on cycle.

Ie if you want to take 400mg of test per week and you currently take 125mg of test per week for trt, then just layer 275mg over the top

(just go with a ml for sake of ease, 200-250-300mg /ml whatever it comes in).

Any oral will be in and out within a few days.

10 minutes ago, swole troll said:

Run your trt as you normally would, this should be an indefinite non variable, just be sure to account for it in your total dose of test when you go on cycle.

Ie if you want to take 400mg of test per week and you currently take 125mg of test per week for trt, then just layer 275mg over the top

(just go with a ml for sake of ease, 200-250-300mg /ml whatever it comes in).

Any oral will be in and out within a few days.

I know the ester is just carrier oil but as I'm on sustanon, should I pin the extra with sus or be better to go with a single ester or it doesn't matter?

Not to worry lol I see from your comment about mg/ml basically answered that.

27 minutes ago, Geezagammie said:

I know the ester is just carrier oil but as I'm on sustanon, should I pin the extra with sus or be better to go with a single ester or it doesn't matter?

Not to worry lol I see from your comment about mg/ml basically answered that.

Doesn't matter, once the ester is cleaved you are left with testosterone. 

Hell if you're that worried just use sustanon on top of your TRT, but no, cypionate, enanthate, propionate ect it'll all just result in you being on more test. 

You won't notice any difference in progress which ever ester you go for.

Kind of decided on an increase in test to either 300 or 400 got a few weeks to grow some balls for the 400.

I definitely want to add anavar to try keep water retention down and for the more anabolic side if I'm reading properly, just don't know about dosage or when to start or end it in cycle.

20 to 50mg ?

2 weeks in, last 8 weeks, first 8 weeks or all of cycle?

11 hours ago, Geezagammie said:

Kind of decided on an increase in test to either 300 or 400 got a few weeks to grow some balls for the 400.

I definitely want to add anavar to try keep water retention down and for the more anabolic side if I'm reading properly, just don't know about dosage or when to start or end it in cycle.

20 to 50mg ?

50mg anavar for 8/10 weeks along side your 300/400 test total will see you right mate 

On 09/04/2021 at 11:19 AM, Geezagammie said:

20 to 50mg ?

The less Test you can use the better. Especially if your worried about water retention. Mind you, if your worried about that, then I’d make sure your diet is 100%. Poor diet leads to excess water retention, either that or elevated E2 levels. 

Leave the Anavar till you need it. Don’t use all your “tricks” in one go.