Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Will we ever get on the bench press?

We all know what we’re doing first day back...........

p.s good luck to all the melts who spent thousands on home gym equipment “been waiting all year to say that”:thumb

13 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

This is why I am training about 11 pm on the 12th. But I am sure those melts will be happy they have a gym when we go back into lockdown in a few months 

Dont think there will ever be another full lockdown, government would be too ashamed to admit they f**ked up again athlough think there will probably be restrictions instead like gyms closing...

17 minutes ago, gymaddict1986 said:

This is why I am training about 11 pm on the 12th. But I am sure those melts will be happy they have a gym when we go back into lockdown in a few months 

majority of the country will be absolute legless by then, you should have the gym to yourself! haha

56 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

p.s good luck to all the melts who spent thousands on home gym equipment “been waiting all year to say that”:thumb

You do realise that they still have the option of whether they’ll go to the gym to add to those with no option but to endure the peak time misery? I haven’t yet decided whether I’ll return to the gym soon or continue training in my garage although I’ll be better off training chest in my garage since my DB’s are heavier than all the local gyms. 

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

Can’t wait to read one of your hormone imbalanced posts midway through your incredibly poor thought out tren cycles as gyms close in 3-4 months :lol:

Pure gym open at 6am on the 12th and are going straight to 24hr opening,  so choose a time its not busy. 

I  might wait until end of the month as already have this month's training planned,  and using my small home setup is enough for that plan. 

First session back in gym will be very light squat and  deadlift  session. 

And spending time telling the hot girls their asses have gotten fat.  

End of first lockdown  " you've got chunky " went down well. 

2 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Another fool that speaks in absolutes... 

1 hour ago, Cronus said:

Hi forksin, I'll actually be training back on the 13th when I plan to go back to my local gym.

And thank you I've just bought another piece of equipment for my home gym x

Ha! Not man enough to train on the 12th with the big boys! 

cant wait to hear how much money you lost when you come round to selling up, “although you wont admit how much”

17 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

cant wait to hear how much money you lost when you come round to selling up, “although you wont admit how much”

Why are you assuming that people have bought kit will want to sell it.

I've put together a setup that most local gyms wouldnt be able to offer in terms of uniqueness of kit, with 300kg of weight plates, chains, bands, novelty attachments and more. 

Cost is irrelevant when it'll be in my garage for as long as i want, to be used when i want and by who i want. Most who could afford/had space/found kit and could have the luxury of putting together a setup probably share similar views. 

I doubt many will rush to sell even if they intend to sell at some stage, i suspect gyms will shut again for a period of time at some stage based on the baphoons previous decisions. 

38 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

I must admit I do easily get intimidated by big forskins yes 

So far I've actually made a substantial profit on evrything I've sold to make way for new equipment. I'll show you the ebay ebay listing and PayPal transaction if you really want to see

Coming from someone who cant even put a sentence together?

Hahaha, for an eleven year old - yous is funny. 

Srs now;
Q. Can you even put a “set” together, brah?

51 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I must admit I do easily get intimidated by big forskins yes 

So far I've actually made a substantial profit on evrything I've sold to make way for new equipment. I'll show you the ebay ebay listing and PayPal transaction if you really want to see

Bollox lol! Yes ebay/paypal evidence or it never happen. I can also come tap you up

1 hour ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Why are you assuming that people have bought kit will want to sell it.

I've put together a setup that most local gyms wouldnt be able to offer in terms of uniqueness of kit, with 300kg of weight plates, chains, bands, novelty attachments and more. 

Cost is irrelevant when it'll be in my garage for as long as i want, to be used when i want and by who i want. Most who could afford/had space/found kit and could have the luxury of putting together a setup probably share similar views. 

I doubt many will rush to sell even if they intend to sell at some stage, i suspect gyms will shut again for a period of time at some stage based on the baphoons previous decisions. 

This. 
I can’t see how I can lose, my weights cost me about 50p a kilo(I’m estimating I have about 1ton), bench (better for me than any I’ve used before) was £40, seated calf raise(better than the gym one) £35, rack £150(various attachments I had a mate fabricate). 
The only thing I’m lacking is a hack squat(I hate leg press). 
Having said the above, if I didn’t have my kit when lockdown 1 happened, I’d have bought it, the money is irrelevant as it’s what I enjoy, training. Plenty say they do and moan about gyms shut or the cost of kit yet spend more on drink and s**t food which says it all really. 

4 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Possible the most jealous thing I have ever read :huh: my god that's embarrassing!

Been benching all lock down. 

Just my Olympic bar cost £400 and I love training with quality kit! You haven’t even sniffed a squat rack in months:lol:

Haven't seen your pic in the "your best physique ever" thread yet :-)

Just had my rare feed up before the gyms open, 2 medium sized dominos pizza to my self, “dont try this at home kids” sick to my stomach burping up that garlic and herb dip, YUCK