Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Will we ever get on the bench press?

8 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Just had my rare feed up before the gyms open, 2 medium sized dominos pizza to my self, “dont try this at home kids” sick to my stomach burping up that garlic and herb dip, YUCK

I like a kebab 

9 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Just had my rare feed up before the gyms open, 2 medium sized dominos pizza to my self, “dont try this at home kids” sick to my stomach burping up that garlic and herb dip, YUCK

2 medium pizzas isn't a lot 

Also BRB off to do some bench press followed by incline dumbbells dips maybe some flies followed by cable pull downs for the tris xx

12 hours ago, RDX said:

Just my Olympic bar cost £400 and I love training with quality kit! You haven’t even sniffed a squat rack in months:lol:

I got a full gym rack barbell weights bench pullies dumbbells dip bars for less than that

Apparently we're the dick heads tho for not sitting on a gram of tren and just complaining about gyms being shut 

28 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

:lol:Ok then...  Fuk me we have a sumo wrestler on here

Maybe when you get used to eating 6k plus calories a day, you'll learn 2 pizzas in a sitting is nothing, as to gain proper size for a lot that is necessary. 

34 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

Maybe when you get used to eating 6k plus calories a day, you'll learn 2 pizzas in a sitting is nothing, as to gain proper size for a lot that is necessary. 

Unless your training for worlds fattest man 6000k of pizzas aint gonna do s**t for ya:lol:

39 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

That doesn’t make sense to be honest. I think maybe if your 260ibs and lean it would make sense to eat like that. Over the years Iv trained Iv learned quality of food is everything in muscle growth compared to eating s**t foods in order to get 2000 calories over the amount you should have 

I think @CaneCorsoX2 was referring to eating two pizzas on top of a day full of typical 'clean foods' in order to hit 6000kcals, not 6000kcal of just pizza per day.

Everyone is in agreeance that 'clean food' is ideal for overall health and digestion but in terms of muscle growth your body won't dispose of the protein and carbs in a pizza just because it's not in bodybuilder approved format.

If you eat 4500kcal 'clean' and your weight doesn't budge an ounce and then you add in a pizza on top to get 5200kcal, continue to train hard and get plenty of rest and recovery it's pretty obvious that you will gain muscle.

(I keep highlighting the word clean as it's for want of a better term but we all know what it means)

57 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

What are your training goals pal?

Back in the day when powerlifters and strongmen were simply absorbing calories as a means of fuel their diets were all about getting whatever was necessary to help them achieve 5k+ calories daily regardless of what it was.

But the top lads now in WSM are all making sure that what they eat is good, clean, non processed foods with calorie dense shakes on top.

If 2 medium sized pizzas isn’t a difficulty for you to consume then I’d seriously question your diet regardless of goals!:rolleyes:

Pretty sure I saw something with the stoltman brothers finishing up breakfast with pancakes covered in cream and Tom was shovelling on haribos too lol 

Nobody's eating 6000-8000 calories from chicken and rice.  

9 hours ago, mrwright said:

2 medium pizzas isn't a lot 

Also BRB off to do some bench press followed by incline dumbbells dips maybe some flies followed by cable pull downs for the tris xx

I got a full gym rack barbell weights bench pullies dumbbells dip bars for less than that

Apparently we're the dick heads tho for not sitting on a gram of tren and just complaining about gyms being shut 

What brand?

Not all pizzas are created equal.

Ergo, some can be quite healthy - like life, you start with a simple base - it’s the s**t you put on top that determines the quality of the end product. 60A306E4-1FD1-4270-9CE2-47603E48CAFA.thumb.jpeg.1da736418934b149b6fcaafd12f708e7.jpeg

5 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

That doesn’t make sense to be honest. I think maybe if your 260ibs and lean it would make sense to eat like that. Over the years Iv trained Iv learned quality of food is everything in muscle growth compared to eating s**t foods in order to get 2000 calories over the amount you should have 

@JackoffbladesI have been 259lbs, never made 260 it eluded me and nobody would describe me as being fat when i hit that size. Not going to lie and say I was shredded.

I now sit at 225-240lbs eating between 4-5000 calories a day needed due to cycling, running and weight lifting. When the pools open ill swim again too. If size is my goal i'll eat more than those numbers. 

As @swole troll stated, and perhaps i wasn't clear enough, if you eat 6k clean calories a day eating an 'off plan meal' of 2 medium pizzas is easy peasy.

I just thought a lot of people could smash, pizza, sides, ben and jerrys every now and then. 

I certainly dont condone eating processed foods all day. High calorie dense meals such as pizza have a place, but not daily imo. 

I have an extremely fast metabolism and need more food than most, partly i suspect due to being am extremely skinny kid genetically. 

Here is a typical day's eating for me currently, weighed 227lbs this am and pretty lean on 200mg test only:

Screenshot_20210408_194024.thumb.jpg.d1f142f032a8b8961444855f740a6663.jpg

probably just going to work out at home monday since i'm working but tuesday i'm planning a big deadlift session which i haven't been able to do for a while being in an apartment. 

53 minutes ago, CaneCorsoX2 said:

@JackoffbladesI have been 259lbs, never made 260 it eluded me and nobody would describe me as being fat when i hit that size. Not going to lie and say I was shredded.

I now sit at 225-240lbs eating between 4-5000 calories a day needed due to cycling, running and weight lifting. When the pools open ill swim again too. If size is my goal i'll eat more than those numbers. 

As @swole troll stated, and perhaps i wasn't clear enough, if you eat 6k clean calories a day eating an 'off plan meal' of 2 medium pizzas is easy peasy.

I just thought a lot of people could smash, pizza, sides, ben and jerrys every now and then. 

I certainly dont condone eating processed foods all day. High calorie dense meals such as pizza have a place, but not daily imo. 

I have an extremely fast metabolism and need more food than most, partly i suspect due to being am extremely skinny kid genetically. 

Here is a typical day's eating for me currently, weighed 227lbs this am and pretty lean on 200mg test only:

Screenshot_20210408_194024.thumb.jpg.d1f142f032a8b8961444855f740a6663.jpg

When I was 250lb+ I'd eat half an ice cream tub full party sized cake full pack of biscuits donuts etc in a day on top of my 5k+ normal meals 

Now I'm just under 200lb natty and fat and can't do anything stay on drugs kids 

2 hours ago, hmgs said:

Not all pizzas are created equal.

Ergo, some can be quite healthy - like life, you start with a simple base - it’s the s**t you put on top that determines the quality of the end product. 60A306E4-1FD1-4270-9CE2-47603E48CAFA.thumb.jpeg.1da736418934b149b6fcaafd12f708e7.jpeg

Obviously... i would use muscle foods pizza as a toothpick but i did say dominos “thick crust full on full fat cheese” and did i mention every selection of meat for the toppings as sumo above me would class as a dirty bulk

6 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Obviously... i would use muscle foods pizza as a toothpick but i did say dominos “thick crust full on full fat cheese” and did i mention every selection of meat for the toppings as sumo above me would class as a dirty bulk

So the ‘skin can read, but can he comprehend? 

Answers on a postcard to...