Sign in to follow this  

Once i go for bloods is there any other options rather than trt  for example may the doctor reccomend hcg or nolva if thats needed? My libido has took a fu**ing thrashing since been off juice did 8 months on and been off fu**ing 6 months already 

On 06/04/2021 at 10:32 PM, Love2lift31 said:

Once i go for bloods is there any other options rather than trt  for example may the doctor reccomend hcg or nolva if thats needed? My libido has took a fu**ing thrashing since been off juice did 8 months on and been off fu**ing 6 months already 

It would be unusual for an NHS GP to recommend or even prescribe HCG/Nolva for this purpose. At best I would imagine they test your Testosterone, refer you to a clueless Endo and unless your physically dying they wouldn't assist further on this. (Most likely offer you anti depressants and a bandaid but this is just my experience)

I don't even think they're allowed to prescribe HCG for the purposes you're thinking off. (most CCG consider this off label use) If you have better luck do let me know though!! 

Luckily you have other options so I would do some research on proper PCT first.

HCG can help restart the boys after a cycle like this.  Personally I always run HCG (500iu 2 to 3 times weekly) regardless of what I'm running to keep things ticking over (maintain size and volume) But if you sourced it you could run it higher for a short period to jump start the process if recovering naturally is your goal.

That would be my first port of call and only failing this I would jump on the TRT band wagon to regain quality of life. Good luck man 

8 hours ago, H2xor said:

It would be unusual for an NHS GP to recommend or even prescribe HCG/Nolva for this purpose. At best I would imagine they test your Testosterone, refer you to a clueless Endo and unless your physically dying they wouldn't assist further on this. (Most likely offer you anti depressants and a bandaid but this is just my experience)

I don't even think they're allowed to prescribe HCG for the purposes you're thinking off. (most CCG consider this off label use) If you have better luck do let me know though!! 

Luckily you have other options so I would do some research on proper PCT first.

HCG can help restart the boys after a cycle like this.  Personally I always run HCG (500iu 2 to 3 times weekly) regardless of what I'm running to keep things ticking over (maintain size and volume) But if you sourced it you could run it higher for a short period to jump start the process if recovering naturally is your goal.

That would be my first port of call and only failing this I would jump on the TRT band wagon to regain quality of life. Good luck man 

Thanks mate i appreciate that so would 100mg a week test sort me out if worse comes to worse...im guessing 100mg would put me at high end of normal test levels? I was high sex drive before and during cycle...how long would i have to do hcg for? Also would u see what the blood works say before doing anything else...

1 hour ago, Love2lift31 said:

Thanks mate i appreciate that so would 100mg a week test sort me out if worse comes to worse...im guessing 100mg would put me at high end of normal test levels? I was high sex drive before and during cycle...how long would i have to do hcg for? Also would u see what the blood works say before doing anything else...

Hi man. I would get blood work done first yes. 

As much as you can on NHS and failing that get it done with medichecks or similar. LH/FSH/Testosterone/SHBG/Albumin/Estrogen are the basics. 

Based on these I would then decide whether you can recover naturally first? Nolva/HCG for a few weeks and retest.. you might find you can return to pre cycle levels 

Failing all this. The easy way out is TRT. You can absolutely start at 100mg a week. Ideally split into two injections (Monday/Thursday) for example. Retest bloods in 4 to 6 weeks and adjust from there. This will of course shut down LH/FSH entirely so you will no longer produce your own. After 6 weeks if your lowest point (blood work on day of injection before injecting) is moderate you can increase dosage to 125mg a week and go from there. Rinse repeat until you fine what works best for you. 

You can continue with HCG alongside TRT to maintain testicle size and help with sex drive etc. It also boosts your natural production a little.  Both of these are life long to be honest so that's why I'd try natural first where possible! 

1 hour ago, H2xor said:

Hi man. I would get blood work done first yes. 

As much as you can on NHS and failing that get it done with medichecks or similar. LH/FSH/Testosterone/SHBG/Albumin/Estrogen are the basics. 

Based on these I would then decide whether you can recover naturally first? Nolva/HCG for a few weeks and retest.. you might find you can return to pre cycle levels 

Failing all this. The easy way out is TRT. You can absolutely start at 100mg a week. Ideally split into two injections (Monday/Thursday) for example. Retest bloods in 4 to 6 weeks and adjust from there. This will of course shut down LH/FSH entirely so you will no longer produce your own. After 6 weeks if your lowest point (blood work on day of injection before injecting) is moderate you can increase dosage to 125mg a week and go from there. Rinse repeat until you fine what works best for you. 

You can continue with HCG alongside TRT to maintain testicle size and help with sex drive etc. It also boosts your natural production a little.  Both of these are life long to be honest so that's why I'd try natural first where possible! 

Yes so if my levels are low will the readings be able to tell me if im going to return to normal levels in the future...ive not jabbed for 6 months now...as for cum i can ejaculate fine and quite alot just sex drives no where near what it was and erections are not as good as before cycle and during cycle ....does trt defo sort sex drive and libido out? Im guessing trt would give u more libido than the average joe...

56 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Yes so if my levels are low will the readings be able to tell me if im going to return to normal levels in the future...ive not jabbed for 6 months now...as for cum i can ejaculate fine and quite alot just sex drives no where near what it was and erections are not as good as before cycle and during cycle ....does trt defo sort sex drive and libido out? Im guessing trt would give u more libido than the average joe...

Libido has alot of factors to be fair. But having good Testosterone/Estrogen balance definitely helps. 

Yeah in regards to your blood work. If your nuts basically aren't producing yet you can try PCT to restart naturally first. You'll know by LH/FSH and Testosterone levels currently. Then run PCT and retest. 

5 hours ago, H2xor said:

Libido has alot of factors to be fair. But having good Testosterone/Estrogen balance definitely helps. 

Yeah in regards to your blood work. If your nuts basically aren't producing yet you can try PCT to restart naturally first. You'll know by LH/FSH and Testosterone levels currently. Then run PCT and retest. 

Thanks bud it was fine before and during cycle no issues atall....ye private message me regarding aquiring hcg if you can mate and is 6 months not a long time already surely cant be much longer to recover

13 minutes ago, Love2lift31 said:

Thanks bud it was fine before and during cycle no issues atall....ye private message me regarding aquiring hcg if you can mate and is 6 months not a long time already surely cant be much longer to recover

Recovery without a proper PCT is gonna be a struggle.. once you jump start the boys you'll be on the road to recovery hopefully

31 minutes ago, H2xor said:

Recovery without a proper PCT is gonna be a struggle.. once you jump start the boys you'll be on the road to recovery hopefully

I told him this 6 months ago :whistling:

1 hour ago, H2xor said:

So im pissing in the wind right now pal? Been off 6 months so would a hcg nolva at this point still be beneficial can you private message me as have a few things id like to discuss thankyou