Sign in to follow this  
Franky23

Hcg during cycle ?

I’ve read a few mixed things about this by searching the forum, I’m basically wondering if hcg is taken during cycle does it make recovery easier ?

Also if so at what point do you start hcg I found an old post saying to start 2-3 weeks into cycle 

6 minutes ago, Franky23 said:

I’ve read a few mixed things about this by searching the forum, I’m basically wondering if hcg is taken during cycle does it make recovery easier ?

Also if so at what point do you start hcg I found an old post saying to start 2-3 weeks into cycle 

HCG came around from endocrinologists prescription during TRT I found it helps with recovery if you plan on coming off, as a bridge between cycles and protection from potential issues caused by prolonged use of aas.

12 minutes ago, Franky23 said:

Definitely makes recovery easier... would start HCG same time as the testosterone, run for full cycle @ 1000iu a week and continue using until 3 days before PCT.

18 minutes ago, Franky23 said:

100% helps with recovery, i start from week 2 and run it up to a week before I start PCT, 1000iu per week split in two injections.

I've personally never bothered - seemed like a lot of fu**ing around with the whole bacteriostatic water thing, for little gain.

Reading some of these replies though, maybe I should reconsider.

Thanks for the replies I will give it a go this time just started back on after an 8 month break didn’t used to come off previously was on approx 6.5 years but am going to cycle on and off in future 

5 minutes ago, Franky23 said:

Thanks for the replies I will give it a go this time just started back on after an 8 month break didn’t used to come off previously was on approx 6.5 years but am going to cycle on and off in future 

How was your recovery after being on so long just out of interest?

14 minutes ago, smiddy444 said:

I've personally never bothered - seemed like a lot of fu**ing around with the whole bacteriostatic water thing, for little gain.

Reading some of these replies though, maybe I should reconsider.

Defo helps mate if your cycling, I came off once without HCG and defo noticed the difference.

2 hours ago, sos2008 said:

Felt absolutely fine last blood test was Xmas and test came back low at about 6.5 I think it was. Libido was low but otherwise felt fine. My natural test level was 26 before I ever took gear for comparison (about 10 years ago) 

jumped back on last week should of got another test before just to see what the numbers were but felt 100% . 

2 hours ago, sos2008 said:

I would stay  on however the problem I was having is my hemoglobin was high despite giving blood as often as is allowed and even on a cruise dose 

6 hours ago, Franky23 said:

LH in men is positively correlated with aromatase expression. HCG, an LH analog, at high doses, due to its extremely long half-life versus the extremely short half-life of normal LH, seems to overstimulate aromatase or cause it to persist outside normal pulsatile parameters.

"Transcription of the aromatase gene is regulated by several tissue-specific promoters. These promoters are under the influence of different hormones and growth factors such as gonadotropins (gonadal promoter II) and interleukin-6, interleukin-11 and tumor necrosis factor-a (adipose/bone promoter.

Gives you a bit of accurate information on how it works mate.

19 hours ago, Franky23 said:

Felt absolutely fine last blood test was Xmas and test came back low at about 6.5 I think it was. Libido was low but otherwise felt fine. My natural test level was 26 before I ever took gear for comparison (about 10 years ago) 

jumped back on last week should of got another test before just to see what the numbers were but felt 100% . 

ouch big hit then although you would of probably dropped down a bit due to age anyway, life is just better anabolic isnt it lol did you not bother with HCG at all when you was on or PCT when you came off?

On 06/04/2021 at 11:57 AM, Franky23 said:

I started drumming this home to guys on here over 10 years ago and even wrote a sticky on it's benefits (including it's effects on the P450 enzyme) for easier recovery post cycle.

There should be no debate about weather it helps or not, hundreds of guys can attest to the fact it does help, a lot.

On 07/04/2021 at 12:25 PM, sos2008 said:

ouch big hit then although you would of probably dropped down a bit due to age anyway, life is just better anabolic isnt it lol did you not bother with HCG at all when you was on or PCT when you came off?

That’s what I thought I would naturally of been less due to age probably but not that much , and absolutely mate much better lol no hcg during I did about 20,000 when I came off and a month of tamoxifen if I remember right I don’t get on with clomid so won’t take that 

17 hours ago, stargazer said:

I started drumming this home to guys on here over 10 years ago and even wrote a sticky on it's benefits (including it's effects on the P450 enzyme) for easier recovery post cycle.

There should be no debate about weather it helps or not, hundreds of guys can attest to the fact it does help, a lot.

I’ve just ordered some today mate going on all this advice I’m 2 jabs and will be 11 days into cycle (when it arrives) so hopefully I’m not starting too late ?