Jump to content
RDX

Raising Serotonin Naturally

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know of natural supplements that boost Serotonin naturally. I’ve recently finished a cycle of Test E, Dbol and NPP and I’m feeling pretty low. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RDX said:

Does anyone know of natural supplements that boost Serotonin naturally. I’ve recently finished a cycle of Test E, Dbol and NPP and I’m feeling pretty low. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

5-HTP, although I never noticed anything when using it.

Also don't take it alongside any anti-depressants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rhinoceros said:

5-HTP, although I never noticed anything when using it.

Also don't take it alongside any anti-depressants

I’ll give it a go. Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As @Rhinoceros@Rhinoceros has pointed out 5-HTP may help. 

Also the following supplements have proved helpful for some people:

St John's wort 

Tryptophan 

SAMe 

It's pretty normal to feel a bit low after finishing a cycle. You've gone from super physiological levels of T down to your natural level, maybe lower. E2, prolactin and progesterone maybe out of range, also. 

Have you had bloods done? 

Did you have bloods done before you started your cycle? 

Knowing where your blood levels are would be a big help. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hong Kong phooey said:

As @Rhinoceros@Rhinoceros has pointed out 5-HTP may help. 

Also the following supplements have proved helpful for some people:

St John's wort 

Tryptophan 

SAMe 

It's pretty normal to feel a bit low after finishing a cycle. You've gone from super physiological levels of T down to your natural level, maybe lower. E2, prolactin and progesterone maybe out of range, also. 

Have you had bloods done? 

Did you have bloods done before you started your cycle? 

Knowing where your blood levels are would be a big help. 

 

 

I’ll be ok mate training hard should pull me out of it. I had to come off as the missus wants a baby. 
I’ll start a decent PCT soon so that’ll help and yes my bloods were good before starting the cycle and I’m due to get them done some time after PCT has finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RDX said:

Does anyone know of natural supplements that boost Serotonin naturally. I’ve recently finished a cycle of Test E, Dbol and NPP and I’m feeling pretty low. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

I use 5 HTP, start with 100mg & can work up to 300 mg per day if required

£5 OFF if you use my link

https://healthspan.mention-me.com/m/ol/ye9ex-mark-poolman

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/shop/5-htp-100mg/60-tablets/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2021 at 9:20 PM, OptimumPT said:

I use 5 HTP, start with 100mg & can work up to 300 mg per day if required

£5 OFF if you use my link

https://healthspan.mention-me.com/m/ol/ye9ex-mark-poolman

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/shop/5-htp-100mg/60-tablets/

 

 

I’ve been blasting some HMG and HCG with Raloxifine and I’m feeling a lot better. I seem to have my energy back. I’ll try your recommendation though thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RDX said:

I’ve been blasting some HMG and HCG with Raloxifine and I’m feeling a lot better. I seem to have my energy back. I’ll try your recommendation though thanks!

No worries, I researched 5 htp quite a bit but get weary of using a certain auction site & Amazon as I’ve had open tubs & some suspect supplements. Healthspan are quality & shipped from Channel Islands

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

No worries, I researched 5 htp quite a bit but get weary of using a certain auction site & Amazon as I’ve had open tubs & some suspect supplements. Healthspan are quality & shipped from Channel Islands

Have you ever used Dapoxetine with Viagra for a session with a woman? I here Dapoxetine temporarily raises Serotonin and makes you last for hours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/04/2021 at 9:07 AM, RDX said:

Does anyone know of natural supplements that boost Serotonin naturally. I’ve recently finished a cycle of Test E, Dbol and NPP and I’m feeling pretty low. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks!

Its not really anything to do with your serotonin levels, its because your horemones will now suck! Your natural test will be rock bottom and estrogen possibly out of whack, along with prolactin depending on what your cycle consisted of and for how long you were on it, everyone feels s**t after a cycle unless they use trt or cruise between, only thing you can do is clomid and nolvadex to try raise your natty levels back up quicker. Also using HCG while off gear still stops the pituitary gland from doing its thing so the moment you come off HCG your natty levels will crash again, using HCG while using a trt dose of test is the better way to keep the plumbs working properly without feeling s**t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×