Sign in to follow this  
faipdeooiad

Gyms opening in a week!

I am really split on this to be honest.  My gym is Brilliant, I like the owner and what he has done with the place, the money he has spent on making the place perfect for us all, and I like the people which is pretty unsual for me.  I feel.obliged to support the place however I can.

But I also like my home gym too. It's nothing flash, Basically a cheap rack, a bench and a lot of DIY and home made BS, but I really do enjoy my training there too. 

Will try and work out some kind of balance,  hopefully I can do both productively. 

1 hour ago, epons400 said:

Lol need to check your maths ,50 a month is 100 months , about 8yrys 4 months .Still a while but seen as we've all been on remand for a year, only got 7 to go lol , I will say though, you don't need fancy trainers, fancy clothes. Petrol ,wear n tear ,the time travelling, you can train quicker more efficient at home , all adds up I bet that 600 a year gym , more like 1k or more , so I  fact at 50 percent revalue @2.5k that's 2.5 yrs and he's only got 1.5yrs left for it to pay for itself .

FML.  Half asleep this morning, dur!!!!

4 hours ago, Mahuna said:

I am really split on this to be honest.  My gym is Brilliant, I like the owner and what he has done with the place, the money he has spent on making the place perfect for us all, and I like the people which is pretty unsual for me.  I feel.obliged to support the place however I can.

But I also like my home gym too. It's nothing flash, Basically a cheap rack, a bench and a lot of DIY and home made BS, but I really do enjoy my training there too. 

Will try and work out some kind of balance,  hopefully I can do both productively. 

There’s no rules about whether you can only train in one or the other. 
I train either in a gym or at home depending on what I have planned. Usually I prefer to train first thing, eat, shower then work which is great in the summer as this leaves me time to eat once home, then walk the dog or get my motorbike out and go play. I ain’t so keen on training in the evenings on hot days. 
At one point my job was ideal in that I’d train at lunchtime then work later to make up what time I’d used beyond lunch time but these days I’m travelling about more so never sure I’ll be near the gym around lunchtime. 

On 05/04/2021 at 4:35 PM, lifting1122 said:

no one cares anymore

No one? You sure?

Enlighten me mon Oracle...F27FF790-51CB-4166-A23D-26F8283646EA.jpeg.07ec46980cbb865027ac9815be28a229.jpeg