Sign in to follow this  
AmbitiousExpression

Real or Fake Rohm Dbol and Primo?

I recently bought some ROHM primo and Dbol from a new source. The labels seem legit, from what I can tell. Although the Dbol container seems slightly different - is this significant?

I ran a Roidtest and the Dbol checked out okay but the Primo did not. On the Primo, I ran tests A, B and D.  For D, it went light purple and then faded darker throughout the day. The other two have kind of stayed the same. Looks like Test-P perhaps? I've attached a picture below. I am sending a sample of the Primo off to Janoshik for analysis.

update: lab results came back and the Primo was all good and dosage matched.

Anybody got any opinions/advice as to what to do here:

60675d4f4e973_Screenshot2021-04-02190704.thumb.jpg.dd70fb5378b032b839a33f86050b6276.jpg

image.thumb.png.6985a50eefd55ccf4b6e7950a2db0fcb.png

image.png

19 hours ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

I recently bought some ROHM primo and Dbol from a new source. The labels seem legit, from what I can tell. Although the Dbol container seems slightly different - is this significant?

I ran a Roidtest and the Dbol checked out okay but the Primo did not. On the Primo, I ran tests A, B and D.  For D, it went light purple and then faded darker throughout the day. The other two have kind of stayed the same. Looks like Test-P perhaps? I've attached a picture below. I am sending a sample of the Primo off to Janoshik for analysis.

Anybody got any opinions/advice as to what to do here?

60675d4f4e973_Screenshot2021-04-02190704.thumb.jpg.dd70fb5378b032b839a33f86050b6276.jpg

image.png

Very interested in what happens with this, also seen your post on JP. Was thinking about starting primo.

On 02/04/2021 at 7:05 PM, AmbitiousExpression said:

image.png

Best advice would obviously be not to run it if you don't think it's legit

Although a user spending time and money on roidtest and janoshik then opening new accounts on furums to tell people about it will obviously raise a few eyebrows 

On 02/04/2021 at 7:05 PM, AmbitiousExpression said:

image.png

How much did it cost you to test the “Primo” at Janoshik? I have lots of Rohm Primo so I could do the same. Primo raws are very expensive so I wouldn’t be surprised if it is bunk because it’s cheap.

12 hours ago, RDX said:

How much did it cost you to test the “Primo” at Janoshik? I have lots of Rohm Primo so I could do the same. Primo raws are very expensive so I wouldn’t be surprised if it is bunk because it’s cheap.

It cost $100 and an additional £9 at the Post Office to actually send it. Communication with Janoshik has been ace - would recommend.

36 minutes ago, jm2010 said:

Guys be careful testing with Janoshik, he’s been exposed over and over again. Simply google ‘ ‘Janoshik fake ‘ only places I’d trust tests from are Simec Switzerland and Chemtox France

https://brotherhood.is/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

Good post. All you have to do is Google "Janoshik Exposed" and loads of results come up. Frankly, I'd stay well clear of this guy. My favortie is the continued 49 page thread over on Meso-RX from 2016 till now exposing the sh*t out of him and people are still using his services.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/jano-the-ultimate-con-man-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

10 hours ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

It cost $100 and an additional £9 at the Post Office to actually send it. Communication with Janoshik has been ace - would recommend.

Yes he replied back to me so I’ll send a vial of what I have and we shall see?

18 hours ago, jm2010 said:

Guys be careful testing with Janoshik, he’s been exposed over and over again. Simply google ‘ ‘Janoshik fake ‘ only places I’d trust tests from are Simec Switzerland and Chemtox France

https://brotherhood.is/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

Will bear those alternatives in mind for next time. A lot of reputable people, include JP, have said they've not had a bad experience with Janoshik. Will wait and see what the results come back as. Two failed tests (RoidTest + Janoshik), suggesting the same compound, would make me pretty convinced it's bunk.

4 minutes ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

The Rohm primo test results came back and it checks out. Dosage on point too. Guess those Roidtests aren’t super accurate - probably won’t be using them again.

CD61558E-E6CE-4204-AB12-A86CF7B3900F.jpeg

Thanks for this. I’ll be running it next cycle at a high dose.

8 hours ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

The Rohm primo test results came back and it checks out. Dosage on point too. Guess those Roidtests aren’t super accurate - probably won’t be using them again.

CD61558E-E6CE-4204-AB12-A86CF7B3900F.jpeg

Have you started taking it yet?

On 04/04/2021 at 11:16 PM, Lowkii said:

Good post. All you have to do is Google "Janoshik Exposed" and loads of results come up. Frankly, I'd stay well clear of this guy. My favortie is the continued 49 page thread over on Meso-RX from 2016 till now exposing the sh*t out of him and people are still using his services.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/jano-the-ultimate-con-man-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

Have you used him? 

On 04/04/2021 at 11:16 PM, Lowkii said:

All these super Facebook labs are sharing their testing results, absolute load of [email protected], roid test kits also inaccurate. Only the fools will fall for this, gym rats!! I was once one until I educated myself and I won’t be fooled again, we all working hard and training hard, my tip is make sure you do your research, not alway on a forum I did hours ringing pharmaceutical company’s etc when pharma was about, bit harder now ugl, but once you’ve found a good source you’ll know.

On 04/04/2021 at 9:45 PM, AmbitiousExpression said:

Did you tell him what you was sending?

On 04/04/2021 at 10:45 PM, jm2010 said:

this is why i dont trust any 'lab' results when people post them up, can easily be faked, paid off etc.

proof is in the pudding, if my balls shrink and my arms grow its g2g   lol.    Thats my experience lol

On 25/04/2021 at 8:17 AM, Clubber Lang said:

this is why i dont trust any 'lab' results when people post them up, can easily be faked, paid off etc.

proof is in the pudding, if my balls shrink and my arms grow its g2g   lol.    Thats my experience lol

This