Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AmbitiousExpression

Real or Fake Rohm Dbol and Primo?

Recommended Posts

I recently bought some ROHM primo and Dbol from a new source. The labels seem legit, from what I can tell. Although the Dbol container seems slightly different - is this significant?

I ran a Roidtest and the Dbol checked out okay but the Primo did not. On the Primo, I ran tests A, B and D.  For D, it went light purple and then faded darker throughout the day. The other two have kind of stayed the same. Looks like Test-P perhaps? I've attached a picture below. I am sending a sample of the Primo off to Janoshik for analysis.

update: lab results came back and the Primo was all good and dosage matched.

Anybody got any opinions/advice as to what to do here:

60675d4f4e973_Screenshot2021-04-02190704.thumb.jpg.dd70fb5378b032b839a33f86050b6276.jpg

image.thumb.png.6985a50eefd55ccf4b6e7950a2db0fcb.png

 

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

I recently bought some ROHM primo and Dbol from a new source. The labels seem legit, from what I can tell. Although the Dbol container seems slightly different - is this significant?

I ran a Roidtest and the Dbol checked out okay but the Primo did not. On the Primo, I ran tests A, B and D.  For D, it went light purple and then faded darker throughout the day. The other two have kind of stayed the same. Looks like Test-P perhaps? I've attached a picture below. I am sending a sample of the Primo off to Janoshik for analysis.

Anybody got any opinions/advice as to what to do here?

60675d4f4e973_Screenshot2021-04-02190704.thumb.jpg.dd70fb5378b032b839a33f86050b6276.jpg

image.thumb.png.6985a50eefd55ccf4b6e7950a2db0fcb.png

 

image.png

Very interested in what happens with this, also seen your post on JP. Was thinking about starting primo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2021 at 7:05 PM, AmbitiousExpression said:

I recently bought some ROHM primo and Dbol from a new source. The labels seem legit, from what I can tell. Although the Dbol container seems slightly different - is this significant?

I ran a Roidtest and the Dbol checked out okay but the Primo did not. On the Primo, I ran tests A, B and D.  For D, it went light purple and then faded darker throughout the day. The other two have kind of stayed the same. Looks like Test-P perhaps? I've attached a picture below. I am sending a sample of the Primo off to Janoshik for analysis.

Anybody got any opinions/advice as to what to do here?

60675d4f4e973_Screenshot2021-04-02190704.thumb.jpg.dd70fb5378b032b839a33f86050b6276.jpg

image.thumb.png.6985a50eefd55ccf4b6e7950a2db0fcb.png

 

image.png

Best advice would obviously be not to run it if you don't think it's legit

Although a user spending time and money on roidtest and janoshik then opening new accounts on furums to tell people about it will obviously raise a few eyebrows 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/04/2021 at 7:05 PM, AmbitiousExpression said:

I recently bought some ROHM primo and Dbol from a new source. The labels seem legit, from what I can tell. Although the Dbol container seems slightly different - is this significant?

I ran a Roidtest and the Dbol checked out okay but the Primo did not. On the Primo, I ran tests A, B and D.  For D, it went light purple and then faded darker throughout the day. The other two have kind of stayed the same. Looks like Test-P perhaps? I've attached a picture below. I am sending a sample of the Primo off to Janoshik for analysis.

Anybody got any opinions/advice as to what to do here?

60675d4f4e973_Screenshot2021-04-02190704.thumb.jpg.dd70fb5378b032b839a33f86050b6276.jpg

image.thumb.png.6985a50eefd55ccf4b6e7950a2db0fcb.png

 

image.png

How much did it cost you to test the “Primo” at Janoshik? I have lots of Rohm Primo so I could do the same. Primo raws are very expensive so I wouldn’t be surprised if it is bunk because it’s cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RDX said:

How much did it cost you to test the “Primo” at Janoshik? I have lots of Rohm Primo so I could do the same. Primo raws are very expensive so I wouldn’t be surprised if it is bunk because it’s cheap.

It cost $100 and an additional £9 at the Post Office to actually send it. Communication with Janoshik has been ace - would recommend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jm2010 said:

Guys be careful testing with Janoshik, he’s been exposed over and over again. Simply google ‘ ‘Janoshik fake ‘ only places I’d trust tests from are Simec Switzerland and Chemtox France

 

https://brotherhood.is/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

Good post. All you have to do is Google "Janoshik Exposed" and loads of results come up. Frankly, I'd stay well clear of this guy. My favortie is the continued 49 page thread over on Meso-RX from 2016 till now exposing the sh*t out of him and people are still using his services.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/jano-the-ultimate-con-man-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

It cost $100 and an additional £9 at the Post Office to actually send it. Communication with Janoshik has been ace - would recommend.

Yes he replied back to me so I’ll send a vial of what I have and we shall see?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jm2010 said:

Guys be careful testing with Janoshik, he’s been exposed over and over again. Simply google ‘ ‘Janoshik fake ‘ only places I’d trust tests from are Simec Switzerland and Chemtox France

 

https://brotherhood.is/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

Will bear those alternatives in mind for next time. A lot of reputable people, include JP, have said they've not had a bad experience with Janoshik. Will wait and see what the results come back as. Two failed tests (RoidTest + Janoshik), suggesting the same compound, would make me pretty convinced it's bunk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

The Rohm primo test results came back and it checks out. Dosage on point too. Guess those Roidtests aren’t super accurate - probably won’t be using them again.

CD61558E-E6CE-4204-AB12-A86CF7B3900F.jpeg

Thanks for this. I’ll be running it next cycle at a high dose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, AmbitiousExpression said:

The Rohm primo test results came back and it checks out. Dosage on point too. Guess those Roidtests aren’t super accurate - probably won’t be using them again.

CD61558E-E6CE-4204-AB12-A86CF7B3900F.jpeg

Have you started taking it yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2021 at 11:16 PM, Lowkii said:

Good post. All you have to do is Google "Janoshik Exposed" and loads of results come up. Frankly, I'd stay well clear of this guy. My favortie is the continued 49 page thread over on Meso-RX from 2016 till now exposing the sh*t out of him and people are still using his services.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/jano-the-ultimate-con-man-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

Have you used him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2021 at 11:16 PM, Lowkii said:

Good post. All you have to do is Google "Janoshik Exposed" and loads of results come up. Frankly, I'd stay well clear of this guy. My favortie is the continued 49 page thread over on Meso-RX from 2016 till now exposing the sh*t out of him and people are still using his services.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/jano-the-ultimate-con-man-and-liar-thread-you-be-the-judge.134381544/

All these super Facebook labs are sharing their testing results, absolute load of [email protected], roid test kits also inaccurate. Only the fools will fall for this, gym rats!! I was once one until I educated myself and I won’t be fooled again, we all working hard and training hard, my tip is make sure you do your research, not alway on a forum I did hours ringing pharmaceutical company’s etc when pharma was about, bit harder now ugl, but once you’ve found a good source you’ll know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2021 at 9:45 PM, AmbitiousExpression said:

It cost $100 and an additional £9 at the Post Office to actually send it. Communication with Janoshik has been ace - would recommend.

Did you tell him what you was sending?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/04/2021 at 10:45 PM, jm2010 said:

Guys be careful testing with Janoshik, he’s been exposed over and over again. Simply google ‘ ‘Janoshik fake ‘ only places I’d trust tests from are Simec Switzerland and Chemtox France

 

https://brotherhood.is/steroid-scammers-and-reverse-scammers/60918-janoshik-exposed.html

this is why i dont trust any 'lab' results when people post them up, can easily be faked, paid off etc.

proof is in the pudding, if my balls shrink and my arms grow its g2g   lol.    Thats my experience lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/04/2021 at 8:17 AM, Clubber Lang said:

this is why i dont trust any 'lab' results when people post them up, can easily be faked, paid off etc.

proof is in the pudding, if my balls shrink and my arms grow its g2g   lol.    Thats my experience lol

This 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×