Sign in to follow this  
vetran

Are you going to have the covid jab when it’s offered to you

8 hours ago, ByTheNumbers said:

Many, including my wife, have had similar issues with Flu vaccines in the past.

Just depends on the individual. My 78 yo mother was absolutely find with both AZ jabs, as was my 19yo daughter

I got hospitalised with flu when I was about 20, I’m 48 now so can perhaps be forgiven for not remembering exactly when it was. As a result I’ve always had the flu vaccine whenever it’s been available. Never had more than a sore arm with it. The az covid vax made me feel like crap though. Having had covid I didn’t have the vax for any other reason than a potential extra line of protection it should provide when I go to see my elderly parents 

14 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Not even then lol, like Mickey saying he will get it to go on Holiday. 

NO BOYS, do not cave into the Blackmail, Lockdowns and Restrictions will just continue as will your Booster Jabs. 

And all that talk about how you would train in a gym that was like the one Dorian trained in......... hmmm....

I had the flu vaccine earlier this year and felt nothing. I got it in boots chemist and they said stay in the shop 10 minutes in case you get a reaction. I waited about 30 seconds then thought screw this and got in my car and drove home. 

When I get offered the covid vaccine I'll just get it then I'll just get on with my day and think nothing of it. I've had jabs for holidays and never had a reaction to any of them. I'm well ard, nothing hurts me.

Ironically it will be the Conspiracy Theorists type of character who assure us that lockdowns will be forever more that are contributing to that possible scenario. If there are huge numbers of vulnerable people who refuse the vaccination, result will be continued transmission & hospital admissions. Any slight pressure on the NHS, Starmer will be nagging away at Boris to lockdown again quickly as he seems to criticise him for being slow to react. 
I also suspect a lot of these youngsters protesting & fighting in parks etc are hoping to remain on furlough as my 20 year old son certainly has friends who love being paid whilst they go out & kick a football around, go to McDonald’s then play PS4 all night.

5 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

If there are huge numbers of vulnerable people who refuse the vaccination, result will be continued transmission & hospital admissions. 

I saw an interview with one of the government's "experts" a few days ago.

He reckons if the vaccine works as well as is being reported, given that basically all of those in vulnerable groups have already been vaccinated,  it should translate to a 99% reduction in potential Covid hospital admissions.

Which makes sense when you consider the average age of covid hospitalization is 72. 

So non vulnerables mixing should really have zero effect on the NHS at this stage, if what were being told about the vaccine is correct.

6 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

being paid whilst they go out & kick a football around, go to McDonald’s then play PS4 all night.

I’d love that apart from the football I’d replace it with weightlifting. I was hoping to get furloughed for that kind of life but no people want to buy things online keeping me in work the selfish basterds 

With new strains constantly popping up as I understand you would need new vaccine shots at least yearly. I probably already had covid but wasn't bothered enough to tes for it. I'm already using gear and tamoxifen (causes clots).... add something on top of that which gives people blood clots? I'd rather wait till this s**t gets actually fda approved. Right now it's only approved for emergency use or something like that. Who knows what happens down the line. 

so on the Gov.UK website, there is a post stating the numbers of deaths and bad reactions from the jab, 600 deaths, 400,000 bad reactions, that's only 10% of people who have registered on the yellow card scheme, so imagine how high the numbers really are, it's scary to think how much this is going to rise after the 2nd and 3rd doses are given (especially as we know a lot of the first doses were placebo)  and when people all starting dying in high numbers, come winter it will be classed as a new variant, will be interesting to see how many of us tinfoil hatters don't catch the new variant, same as we never caught the first one....(but according to Doris and his merry men, it's perfectly safe) .....

FB_IMG_1617535155020.jpg

16 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

so on the Gov.UK website, there is a post stating the numbers of deaths and bad reactions from the jab, 600 deaths, 

Care to link us to where the UK.Gov website says the jab has caused 600 deaths? I'm calling utter bullshit.

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

so on the Gov.UK website, there is a post stating the numbers of deaths and bad reactions from the jab, 600 deaths, 400,000 bad reactions, that's only 10% of people who have registered on the yellow card scheme, so imagine how high the numbers really are, it's scary to think how much this is going to rise after the 2nd and 3rd doses are given (especially as we know a lot of the first doses were placebo)  and when people all starting dying in high numbers, come winter it will be classed as a new variant, will be interesting to see how many of us tinfoil hatters don't catch the new variant, same as we never caught the first one....(but according to Doris and his merry men, it's perfectly safe) .....

FB_IMG_1617535155020.jpg

image.png.45f7384c0fdd0ce1559fa7c4000161de.png

9 hours ago, GMDJ said:

Will personally wait till it is out of the animal testing stage.

lol, me too.

Im 40, no underlying health issues, i dont smoke, hardly drink, dont do reccys anymore, training for 2hrs 4x per week, last blood results showed after 15+ years of constantly being on some form of steroid my organs are healthy....... i feel i dont need an experimental vaccine. I wont be going when my names called.

2207 people died within 28 days of having the vaccine in Scotland alone during February.

That information was provided by the Scottish Health board after a Freedom of Information request.

Not willingly given out of course.

They used the 28 day rule when registering covid deaths.

So you’d be pushed not to recognise the hypocrisy of not acknowledging a possible correlation between the vaccine and the high number of deaths within that time period.

9 minutes ago, Scotsman1010 said:

2207 people died within 28 days of having the vaccine in Scotland alone during February.

That information was provided by the Scottish Health board after a Freedom of Information request.

So you’d be pushed not to recognise the hypocrisy of not acknowledging a possible correlation between the vaccine and the high number of deaths within that time period.

2207 out of how many vaccinated? What would be the normal death rate of a group that size/age/health/location? Why do you believe it to be alarming?

That figure was released by Public Health Scotland with the caveat it related to all deaths for any reason and none of them were concluded to be in relation to the administration of vaccines.

10 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

When it got to 30 million having it, I thought fcuk it, if they are all going to die after having it, won’t be much fun & a bit lonely for those left, might as well jump on board 

That's the upbeat spirit we know and love. Good attitude there fella! :lol:

This is the biggest world wide social experiment we have witnessed. I won’t  be having a so called vaccination.

10 minutes ago, RDX said:

This is the biggest world wide social experiment we have witnessed. I won’t  be having a so called vaccination.

How you doing wylde 

39 minutes ago, Scotsman1010 said:

You’ve not been pushed to do a proper analysis of data presented. A bit like another thread were people can’t see that more people in general population have blood clots than in the vaccinated group. :lol:

the vaccine kills people is a good one tho. 

42 minutes ago, Scotsman1010 said:

The hypocrisy is glaring! As has been the case with everything negative 're the vaccine.

Quite an interesting article on this. 

"The request for the information was made on the 20th February 2021 and asked –

“Could you please provide the total number of deaths for any reason within 28 days of having a Covid vaccine from the start of the vaccination roll out date?”

To which Public Health Scotland responded with –

“Using the latest mortality data available (Up to 26th February), 2,207 people have died within 28 days of vaccination (number of days between vaccine and death is 0-27 where 0 is the day of vaccination).”

But Public Health Scotland then added a caveat to this data by stating –

“Please note that these deaths are due to any cause, PHS is not currently aware of any deaths in Scotland that are considered conclusively linked to vaccination.”

That’s great but isn’t it slightly hypocritical to apply this logic to vaccination deaths? When this logic has been absent for the past 12 months in relation to Covid deaths.

The daily death figures of Covid-19 deaths which are plastered on every news channel, and newspaper daily are totalled via counting any deaths that occur within 28 days of a positive test for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that allegedly caused Covid-19. This means that if somebody is to die crossing the road, but they had received a positive test for SARS-CoV-2 in the 28 days prior, they are added to the daily Covid death statistics.

Daily Covid death statistics which have been used to justify 12 months of dictatorial tyranny. Death statistics which have been used to scare a naive majority into compliance. Death statistics which have been used to decimate the economy, destroy small business, ruin livelihoods, and damage mental health.

So are the authorities telling us it’s okay to use this logic to count deaths when it comes to something as serious as essentially destroying millions of lives? But it’s not okay to use this logic to count deaths when it comes to taking an experimental vaccine? Which is in stage three trials until 2023, and is only authorised for emergency use meaning the manufacturer is not liable for any adverse reaction resulting in injury."