UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Are you going to have the covid jab when it’s offered to you

2K views 109 replies 35 participants last post by  faipdeooiad 
#1 ·
I got the letter last week but I put it in the bin did I do a very silly thing ?

#11 ·
No, never.

Actually quite horrifying following a few people on my Facebook after receiving theirs, SO MANY I know who have had it have been ill after, sometimes quite badly.

People also Virtue Signalling and congratulating each other on having bad Side Effects!?

Also cute that so many think this Vaccine and have fallen for that Carrot on a Stick thinking its what will take us back to "Normal" times.

#16 ·
No, never.

Actually quite horrifying following a few people on my Facebook after receiving theirs, SO MANY I know who have had it have been ill after, sometimes quite badly.

People also Virtue Signalling and congratulating each other on having bad Side Effects!?

Also cute that so many think this Vaccine and have fallen for that Carrot on a Stick thinking its what will take us back to "Normal" times.
Your Facebook feed must read like a episode of the twilight zone.

#13 ·
For something that offers no evidence of protection against infection or transmission.

To combat something with a survival rate of 99.8% and average age of death at 85 years old.

When the manufacturers have been waived of all liability and no-one has a clue what the long term implications are.

If you're a fit healthy person you have to be a special kind of stupid to voluntarily offer yourself up for that.

People have literally lost their minds.

#31 ·
I've now had both doses of Pfizer vax. Both times I got a dead arm the next day and felt slightly grotty for 48 hours after; nothing major - just kinda like that feeling you get just before you come down with a cold. A little extra caffine and you push through it no problem.

Ffs just get the vax - I'm sick to death of this covid s**t :lol: :lol:

#36 ·
Had my first jab over the weekend, AZ. Felt fine afterwards, but I've already had Covid so half expected that.

Got a letter today from Bill Gates letting me know that he knows my where abouts.
Everyone keeps saying Bill Gates is clever but you would have thought he would just use Google maps to track people rather that this secret tracking chip :confused1:

#38 · (Edited by Moderator)
TBH I think the vaccine roll out seems to be going very well and fair play to anyone that's decided to have it.

But I wish all the talking heads and celebrities would stop trying to ram it down everyone's throats.

See Lenny Henry on the news yesterday trying to convince black people to take it. Telling people it's definitely safe.

How the fuk does he know? I bet he's not even researched it beyond listening/watching to the BBC news.

What would he or anyone else answer to the question of its mid or long term safety record?

If it's so implausible that issues could arise somewhere down the road, why have AZ asked for and been granted an "product liability exemption" ?

From AZ

"This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects," Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra's senior executive team, told Reuters.

seems that all these people in the MSM trying to convince everyone to get it have more confidence than the manufacturers themselves.

it should be a personal choice without anyone being pressured or coerced into having it.

#39 ·
TBH I think the vaccine roll out seems to be going very well and fair play to anyone that's decided to have it.

But I wish all the talking heads and celebrities would stop trying to ram it down everyone's throats.

See Lenny Henry on the news yesterday trying to convince black people to take it. Telling people it's definitely safe.

How the fuk does he know? I bet he's not even researched it beyond listening/watching to the BBC news.

What would he or anyone else answer to the question of its mid or long term safety record?

If it's so implausible that issues could arise somewhere down the road, why have AZ asked for and been granted an "product liability exemption" ?

From AZ

"This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects," Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra's senior executive team, told Reuters.

seems that all these people in the MSM trying to convince everyone to get it have more confidence than the manufacturers themselves.

it should be a personal choice without anyone being pressured or coerced into having it.
How is anyone being pressured or coerced?

#44 · (Edited by Moderator)
Why trust these huge multi £billion corporations, the tobacco companies knew for years there product caused cancer, heart disease etc yet still sold their cigarettes all over the world to millions of people, During the age of the Roman Empire it was the Romans the who first recorded the potential health effects from inhaling asbestos fibre, yet it was still put inside homes, hospitals and schools right up until 2000.

#53 ·
I had the flu vaccine earlier this year and felt nothing. I got it in boots chemist and they said stay in the shop 10 minutes in case you get a reaction. I waited about 30 seconds then thought screw this and got in my car and drove home.

When I get offered the covid vaccine I'll just get it then I'll just get on with my day and think nothing of it. I've had jabs for holidays and never had a reaction to any of them. I'm well ard, nothing hurts me.

#54 ·
Ironically it will be the Conspiracy Theorists type of character who assure us that lockdowns will be forever more that are contributing to that possible scenario. If there are huge numbers of vulnerable people who refuse the vaccination, result will be continued transmission & hospital admissions. Any slight pressure on the NHS, Starmer will be nagging away at Boris to lockdown again quickly as he seems to criticise him for being slow to react.
I also suspect a lot of these youngsters protesting & fighting in parks etc are hoping to remain on furlough as my 20 year old son certainly has friends who love being paid whilst they go out & kick a football around, go to McDonald's then play PS4 all night.

#55 · (Edited by Moderator)
If there are huge numbers of vulnerable people who refuse the vaccination, result will be continued transmission & hospital admissions.
I saw an interview with one of the government's "experts" a few days ago.

He reckons if the vaccine works as well as is being reported, given that basically all of those in vulnerable groups have already been vaccinated, it should translate to a 99% reduction in potential Covid hospital admissions.

Which makes sense when you consider the average age of covid hospitalization is 72.

So non vulnerables mixing should really have zero effect on the NHS at this stage, if what were being told about the vaccine is correct.

#57 · (Edited by Moderator)
With new strains constantly popping up as I understand you would need new vaccine shots at least yearly. I probably already had covid but wasn't bothered enough to tes for it. I'm already using gear and tamoxifen (causes clots).... add something on top of that which gives people blood clots? I'd rather wait till this s**t gets actually fda approved. Right now it's only approved for emergency use or something like that. Who knows what happens down the line.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.