UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark ghost

Tags
dark ghost
5K views 311 replies 39 participants last post by  Leoniidas 
#1 ·
Is this dark ghost as good as they say ? Can't seem to find much info on this holy grail of juiciness

#5 ·
Im hoping to be using this on my up coming cycle i have access to it but also ROHM so we will see.

I will make a post when i do the cycle in the next few weeks i should be good to start.
Have access to most products but this golden nectar is interesting me . I hear you gain 50lbs just sniffing the vial

#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
It is a very good lab that offers a wide range and higher concentrated gear without any pip that you would expect.

Is it the holy grail of gear? No, only pharmaceutical grade gear is imo.

Is it sterile, clean and of exceptional quality? Yes

Haters seem to hate on here for some reason but trust me, I have been in this game a long time and it is very good stuff.

No agenda here either, as I have been using Hyge and Rohm on my last 2 runs.

Danny

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
I've used it for a little while now and it's excellent. I know a number of people who've used it and I've not heard a single complaint, independent blood tests have come back consistently good as well. Broad and innovative product range, highly concentrated oils and pip free. I'm currently using a 500mg/ml Test blend and it's superb.

Appreciate that it's not widely available and that seems to be the only complaint - I do wonder if one of the reasons it's so consistently decent is because it's not being made in massive quantities? Chiron is another lab with a consistently great rep and loyal following and that's made in very small quantities and difficult to source.

#16 ·
Will 300mg DG test enanthate or tren enanthate give you better gains than the same products from any other lab...no of course not

Is it the only lab that can do a pip free T500 and test prop 200...yes it is

And as far as I'm aware the best range of all the UK ugl's

It's actually not that difficult to source, as a few guys on here will tell you. Those who can't REALLY hate hearing about the lab...which kinda begs the question...why even bother reading the thread :lol:

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)
Will 300mg DG test enanthate or tren enanthate give you better gains than the same products from any other lab...no of course not

Is it the only lab that can do a pip free T500 and test prop 200...yes it is

And as far as I'm aware the best range of all the UK ugl's

It's actually not that difficult to source, as a few guys on here will tell you. Those who can't REALLY hate hearing about the lab...which kinda begs the question...why even bother reading the thread :lol:
What about wc?

Their test 500 was some of the best gear! I'll give you the 200 prop tho. Wc prop 200 was like injecting broken glass :lol:

Whats the esters in dgs? WC was e,c and d if i remember right

#52 · (Edited by Moderator)
Got my private message on here the guys just a pusher for it then said with DG in the background, so to the pushers!! conspiracy to supply illegal drugs is a serious charge, I hope all the lab pushing is worth while ! Then the gossiping about what they do , who they are, and what they tell you about people, they could bring the whole of China down with the amount of talking they do!

#61 ·
I'm not here to out anyone, no grass, but you've gotta be more careful. You never know who you're talking to on a public forum

If the lab is private, keep it that way, enjoy your gear and don't act like you're all on the holy grail, good gear is good gear if it's dosed right.

If you're gonna make it public or more available, then may be a bit more subtle about it.

Don't take the law long to put together the dots once they nab a seller. And before you know it, the lab is busted

#63 ·
I'm not here to out anyone, no grass, but you've gotta be more careful. You never know who you're talking to on a public forum

If the lab is private, keep it that way, enjoy your gear and don't act like you're all on the holy grail, good gear is good gear if it's dosed right.

If you're gonna make it public or more available, then may be a bit more subtle about it.

Don't take the law long to put together the dots once they nab a seller. And before you know it, the lab is busted
Lucky I've got nothing to worry about then mate

Good advice for anyone that does tho :thumb

This post has been deleted
#98 ·
It'd be easier if all lab discussion was banned but then how the f**k would anyone know what's decent and what a not?

Just rely on your online source or local dealer for their opinion right? To be fair it's what we used to do way back when but you'd get shafted every which way nowadays :rolleyes:

#101 ·
It'd be easier if all lab discussion was banned but then how the f**k would anyone know what's decent and what a not?

Just rely on your online source or local dealer for their opinion right? To be fair it's what we used to do way back when but you'd get shafted every which way nowadays :rolleyes:
There's actually more decent gear about now than there was back when I started in late 90s early 2000s

#100 · (Edited by Moderator)
People wonder why forums are dying a death.

Can't even discuss decent UGL's anymore without it turning into a 10 page slag off fest.

If people want to leave feedback, Good or bad then that can only be good for us all.

Just because every single bit of feedback for DG is positive there is no need to bitch, hate or cry like a baby if you can't source it.

Plenty of decent labs out there for everyone to source but why derail threads that are here to help, not promote?

Years ago when UGL's first came along we all looked out for each other and if a very good lab like this came along, people were genuinely happy and would be glad for others who could source it and we would share our experiences and results, these days it's just petty jealousy and conspiracies at it's worst and pointless bashing without so much as seeing a vial they are mouthing off about let alone trying one.

Move on from it guys, seriously or stick to facebook and not a BB forum.

Danny

#103 ·
People wonder why forums are dying a death.

Can't even discuss decent UGL's anymore without it turning into a 10 page slag off fest.

If people want to leave feedback, Good or bad then that can only be good for us all.

Just because every single bit of feedback for DG is positive there is no need to bitch, hate or cry like a baby if you can't source it.

Plenty of decent labs out there for everyone to source but why derail threads that are here to help, not promote?

Years ago when UGL's first came along we all looked out for each other and if a very good lab like this came along, people were genuinely happy and would be glad for others who could source it and we would share our experiences and results, these days it's just petty jealousy and conspiracies at it's worst and pointless bashing without so much as seeing a vial they are mouthing off about let alone trying one.

Move on from it guys, seriously or stick to facebook and not a BB forum.

Danny
Nice to have adult contribute to the thread Danny :thumbup1:

#106 ·
@Shergar - best post on the thread pal. The more good labs the better. I've been on boards (albeit mostly silently) for around 20 years and have seen the change from looking out for each other to feuds other nothing. A good labs a good lab and if it is, let everyone know regardless of who is behind it.

@GeordieOak70 - welcome back bud. You gave me some good advice on blood work around 3 years ago, wondered where you had disappeared. Looks like you have hit the ground running again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.