SiVoy86

Best place to buy needles

As title says where is best placed to buy needles in bulk. If not allowed to ask please remove thanks in advance. Always used exchange but working away so struggling to get

I’m gonna give them a try too, good to hear that they’ve been spot on. 

37 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

Can confirm. Ive used them and will use them many more times in the future. Order came straight away and prices are spot on

22 hours ago, Bensif said:

There is a sponsor on the forum, under advertisers - UKMedi. I haven’t used them but others have and feedback has been good.

Thanks ordered from these last night very reasonably priced and offer what ever delivery option you want as well. Thanks 

On 22/03/2021 at 8:26 PM, Bensif said:

There is a sponsor on the forum, under advertisers - UKMedi. I haven’t used them but others have and feedback has been good.

This has raised an issue for me ive just thought all the needles and barrels i have are over 2 years old will they be ok ?

They have been kept in a sports bag in a cool dark room all this time no exposure to sunlight or heat.

50 minutes ago, GeordieOak70 said:

This has raised an issue for me ive just thought all the needles and barrels i have are over 2 years old will they be ok ?

Will be fine ;)

5 hours ago, GeordieOak70 said:

They have been kept in a sports bag in a cool dark room all this time no exposure to sunlight or heat.

They will have an expiry date on them, the stock we have now usually has an expiry date of around 2025 at the moment so it’s all likely what you have is still in date.

that being said I’d very much doubt it wouldn’t be sterile even after the expiry date