Sign in to follow this  
AnimalLifter

My E-Bike

iv been on it again... Test how hot battery gets.

it gets fair warm flat out... but i used some cardboard as an air duct... i think it helped. its nippy, it nearly Yeeted me off my seat coz only used one hand on handle bar, you need 2 hands for this.

i think it does 40mph.. ill use a sat-nav and see what my average flatout speed is.... depending on how long i need to recharge battery will tell me how much of it i used... i only went a mile or so

3 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

im scared copper will see me.

iv been pretending to pedal hahahaaa haa... not even a sweat bros... i need fix my gears coz they broken, i have no pedal drive atm

Where’s the video???

1 minute ago, BarStar said:

Where’s the video???

its too dark and i need to test it.... but dont worry bros wth.. wth you panicing for?

After you see it, chances are you will buy one just to blast off-road on field or woods

1 minute ago, AnimalLifter said:

its too dark and i need to test it.... but dont worry bros wth.. wth you panicing for?

After you see it, chances are you will buy one just to blast off-road on field or woods

Unless it can keep up with an S1000RR with a high performance calibration kit I doubt it lol

8 minutes ago, BarStar said:

Unless it can keep up with an S1000RR with a high performance calibration kit I doubt it lol

i doubt it could bro... put it could spank a moped off or on road... spank it raw..

Benefit is that my bike quieter than a mouse.. yours will be louder and wake old people up and they phone police.. if your quiet, who knows your there bro? 

3 minutes ago, AnimalLifter said:

i doubt it could bro... put it could spank a moped off or on road... spank it raw..

Benefit is that my bike quieter than a mouse.. yours will be louder and wake old people up and they phone police.. if your quiet, who knows your there bro? 

Doesn’t matter mate the police can’t catch me!:lol:

6 minutes ago, BarStar said:

Doesn’t matter mate the police can’t catch me!:lol:

hahaha.

Pretending to pedal is a crazy thing, i cant do that and concentrate on riding at same time... When you see it you will laugh, but when you it riding you'll want it 

7 minutes ago, Blanka said:

here? 

the Internet... ill drop link here.

20% uploaded... its taking longer coz the skill bro.

No Brakes and Holding phone in my hand.... Cant stop me bros haha

17 minutes ago, sean m said:

At 55 seconds in I can hear the Police sirens....

Looks like a right laugh. 

Nice to see you giving space for the dogs 

its nice off-road, the battery might have a thermal cut-off, im not sure... either that or its bad connection.

Dogs like to bite wheels... i give people and animals space... im always ready for animal jumping out bushes

The bike is a belter weapon... Epic off-road, cost like £200 altogether.. cheaper than some shop-bought thing restricted to 15mph