Fors331

Hows the covid situation getting on then?

19 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Yeah, that can be the only reason the World Health Organisation issued its guidance so the UK could shift its spare masks. 

https://www.who.int/about/funding

Bearing in mind the UK donates more than any other country voluntarily to the WHO, there may be a reason why they would return the favour.

also

top-10-controbutors-2018-2019-biennium.t

2 minutes ago, Substandard said:

https://www.who.int/about/funding

Bearing in mind the UK donates more than any other country voluntarily to the WHO, there may be a reason why they would return the favour.

also

top-10-controbutors-2018-2019-biennium.t

Ok, so explain why they've just heavily criticised us for buying up more vaccines for autumn boosters and told us we should be donating them to 3rd world countries instead?

3 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Ok, so explain why they've just heavily criticised us for buying up more vaccines for autumn boosters and told us we should be donating them to 3rd world countries instead?

its called politics

14 minutes ago, Substandard said:

its called politics

So the WHO put out some updated guidance to the world as a back-hander to us so we could shift a load of masks (even though we still had to buy a load in) and then criticised us about our approach to vaccine use because of politics?? This is nonsense my friend. 

I much prefer discussing bodybuilding with you. 

21 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

So the WHO put out some updated guidance to the world as a back-hander to us so we could shift a load of masks (even though we still had to buy a load in) and then criticised us about our approach to vaccine use because of politics?? This is nonsense my friend. 

I much prefer discussing bodybuilding with you. 

they want us to donate the vaccines so there is an average death toll across the globe, they dont want the UK rushing too far ahead because they have over vaccinated the population...

16 minutes ago, Substandard said:

they want us to donate the vaccines so there is an average death toll across the globe, they dont want the UK rushing too far ahead because they have over vaccinated the population...

Well that settles it then. Must be true if you said it 

14 hours ago, Substandard said:

Mate, the UK is already far ahead, most of Europe will get another wave. They are far behind in vaccines but they're mostly still locked down. gyms closed etc.

15 hours ago, Substandard said:

its called politics

How much do the Philippines donate to the WHO?

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210506-philippines-duterte-orders-arrest-of-mask-violators

There’s an interesting bit about a man breaking curfew who was forced to do hundreds of squats (until he died) and going after people who wear their masks below their noses.....

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

How much do the Philippines donate to the WHO?

https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20210506-philippines-duterte-orders-arrest-of-mask-violators

There’s an interesting bit about a man breaking curfew who was forced to do hundreds of squats (until he died) and going after people who wear their masks below their noses.....

wouildnt it be great if thats how they treated non mask wearers in this country...

Got some inside info from a family friend and he says Indian variant on it's way. Another lockdown 100%. You guys better start buying home gym equipment.

47 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

Got some inside info from a family friend and he says Indian variant on it's way. Another lockdown 100%. You guys better start buying home gym equipment.

yep, restrictions locally all through Summer and then full lockdown from mid October untix Xmas day off...

50 minutes ago, jimmydeen said:

You selling some by any chance?

2 minutes ago, Substandard said:

yep, restrictions locally all through Summer and then full lockdown from mid October untix Xmas day off...

You don't think the 60 million autumn booster doses will have any impact?

1 minute ago, jimmydeen said:

Sorry bro. Got myself a nice set up now. Get buying whilst you still can!

Got all I need my friend. Photos of my set-up are in a couple of threads on here somewhere. 

Whilst, I acknowledge there is a risk of things going backwards and forwards for a bit, I think overall the trajectory for the UK is forwards and that having commissioned 60 million booster doses for autumn definitely reassures - especially if these are adapted to include addressing new variants. 

2 hours ago, jimmydeen said:

Who’s the family friend ? 

41 minutes ago, todai said:

Who’s the family friend ? 

I'm guessing someone who has access to newspapers or a Tv as it was on the news a few days ago.

17 hours ago, Denied said:

I'm guessing someone who has access to newspapers or a Tv as it was on the news a few days ago.

Strange because my friend high up in the medical field disagrees with his friend. Not scared to come out tho, she took an oath.