JohnnySack

AstraZeneca and blood clots

15 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Interesting that deaths and hospital admissions went down at the same time though? Not too long ago there were posts on here saying the the PCR testing process was being 'spun' at a higher rate which made it more sensitive. 

I think the relationship between positive tests, hospital admissions and deaths is too closely linked to support the notion the tests are useless. One could be charitable and say the PCR test is at least highly indicative but the fact that it's used throughout the world certainly suggests it's far more than that. 

Listen we can debate this till the cows come home.

The test isn't useless...if used for it's correct purpose.

You can dress it up any way you like.

There is an issue with the testing procedure.

It's been proven in a Court of Law...what more proof do you need.

That should be reverberating from every news outlet on the f**king planet.

It isn't...that should deeply trouble you.

Anyway...I'm done for the day...tis home time.

Peace :beer:

6 minutes ago, Scotsman1010 said:

Anyway...I'm done for the day...tis home time.

Peace :beer:

Nice to have a civil debate on this and I appreciate people come from different angles on this. We won't change each other's minds but interesting all the same. Beer would indeed have helped. All the best.

79 people have developed blodclots through the Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine but the UK government kept saying there is no link.

4 days ago it was reported that it was 15 people but even though lots of European countries suspended the vaccine the UK government pressed on.

Also they've also suspended trial's on Children 

So question

did the additional people recently develope the blood clots recently if so that would mean the government are culprable for harming those people even though they knew other Countries suspended the use.

or and this is the big one.

did the Blood clots occur in the Children they were trialing the vaccine on hence them deciding to suspend the clinical trials in Children ?

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

did the Blood clots occur in the Children they were trialing the vaccine on hence them deciding to suspend the clinical trials in Children ?

No they didn't. They suspended the trial whilst they awaited the outcome of the UK and EU medicine agencies reviews. 

Fully tested safe and effective. 

So fully tested that they dont know if the vaccines are linked to blot clots. 

So safe that despite estimates that only around 1 in 10 adverse reations are reported, we currently have 494114 adverse reactions & 704 deaths following vaccination, according to the MHRA. 

So effective that they still need everybody who has recieved the vaccine to be tested twice a week.

This Is also ONLY what Is reported. 

FB_IMG_1617873491538.jpg

“THE LEVELS OF SICKNESS AFTER VACCINATION IS UNPRECEDENTED” ACCORDING TO A LETTER FROM A LONDON HOSPITAL CONSULTANT PUBLISHED IN BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL LAST WEEK 

The BMJ is one of the world's oldest general medical journals and regarded as a trustworthy source. 

Last week the BMJ published a letter from Katya Polyakova a 
Consultant in London. 

The letter is available on the link below. The following is extracts from it:

“...what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. 

The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. 

Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. 

Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.

Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. 

We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. 

In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. 

In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. 

What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?...

Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.”

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n810/rr-14

FB_IMG_1617875407546.jpg

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

“THE LEVELS OF SICKNESS AFTER VACCINATION IS UNPRECEDENTED” ACCORDING TO A LETTER FROM A LONDON HOSPITAL CONSULTANT PUBLISHED IN BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL LAST WEEK 

The BMJ is one of the world's oldest general medical journals and regarded as a trustworthy source. 

Last week the BMJ published a letter from Katya Polyakova a 
Consultant in London. 

The letter is available on the link below. The following is extracts from it:

“...what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. 

The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. 

Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. 

Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.

Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. 

We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. 

In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. 

In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. 

What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?...

Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.”

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n810/rr-14

FB_IMG_1617875407546.jpg

A letter to the editor - not a peer reviewed article. Try and find that "consultant" elsewhere than that letter if you can. The majority of my 9,000 employee Trust have now been vaccinated with virtually no issues. 

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

A bit of sensible context (from the front of The Sun of all places!). 

20210408_135427.jpg

it's in the sun! can't wait for the usual gang to support this safe and effective vaccine! because literature wasn't enough they prefer news articles.

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

A letter to the editor - not a peer reviewed article. Try and find that "consultant" elsewhere than that letter if you can. The majority of my 9,000 employee Trust have now been vaccinated with virtually no issues. 

Mickey done this also! :lol::lol: 

5 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Fully tested safe and effective. 

So fully tested that they dont know if the vaccines are linked to blot clots. 

So safe that despite estimates that only around 1 in 10 adverse reations are reported, we currently have 494114 adverse reactions & 704 deaths following vaccination, according to the MHRA. 

So effective that they still need everybody who has recieved the vaccine to be tested twice a week.

This Is also ONLY what Is reported. 

FB_IMG_1617873491538.jpg

Smoking_Weed_1200x628-facebook-1200x628.

57 minutes ago, todai said:

Mickey done this also! :lol::lol: 

TBF Wylde never claimed it was a "peer reviewed study". It clearly states right at the top of the post it's a letter from a medical consultant. As I never claimed it was peer reviewed in the post of mine you're referring to either.

But it's probably a fairly safe bet that the medical director of a hospital (K Polyakova) has a tad more medical qualifications than anyone in this thread by some distance!

"Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health"

Couldn't have put it better myself! 

BTW how did it go getting your correspondence published by the BMJ? I seem to remember you thinking they'd publish the inane, incoherent ramblings of any old minimum wage donkey! :thumbup1:

2 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

A bit of sensible context (from the front of The Sun of all places!). 

20210408_135427.jpg

TBF there's probably a similarly minute risk of someone under 30 with no existing chronic illnesses dying of Covid too! 

And who knows what other nasties might come to light with the vaccine further down the road. 

17 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

But it's probably a fairly safe bet that the medical director of a hospital (K Polyakova) has a tad more medical qualifications than anyone in this thread by some distance!

"Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health"

You probably did!  :P

I can't find anything at all about that "consultant". 

4 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

You probably did!  :P

I can't find anything at all about that "consultant". 

google the name , it says she's a medical director of a hospital.

I'm pretty certain the BMJ check the credentials of the authors of any correspondence they decide to publish.

As our very own "todai" found out for himself :lol:

2 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I'm pretty certain the BMJ check the credentials of the authors of any correspondence they decide to publish.

Not as far as I can see. Only references are in relation to that letter. Unless you've found her?

45 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Not as far as I can see. Only references are in relation to that letter. Unless you've found her?

Not sure if you're on LinkedIn but her profile is on there. 

She's apparently currently a director and consultant psychiatrist at Kings College London. Previously she was a medical director at partnerships in care, Kent.

Her profile on there is endorsed by several other medical professionals.

5 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Not sure if you're on LinkedIn but her profile is on there. 

She's apparently currently a director and consultant psychiatrist at Kings College London. Previously she was a medical director at partnerships in care, Kent.

Her profile on there is endorsed by several other medical professionals.

Ta. I don't do any social media including LinkedIn. I find it really interesting though that our Trust has had a vaccination program that has run without a hitch but her Trust is apparently falling to pieces. Very odd. 

Yes it's very common to feel quite unwell after the vaccine particularly in younger people whose immune systems are stronger and therefore generate a greater response. No one is talking about this as in fairness you don't die but it really can be quite unpleasant.

As for the 4 in a 1,000,000 stat trotted out actually 3 of the 19 whom have died were under 30 and as not many people under that age have actually been vaccinated the stat for under 30 is more like 1 in 100,000

On 08/04/2021 at 5:58 PM, JohnnySack said:

Yes it's very common to feel quite unwell after the vaccine particularly in younger people whose immune systems are stronger and therefore generate a greater response. No one is talking about this as in fairness you don't die but it really can be quite unpleasant.

As for the 4 in a 1,000,000 stat trotted out actually 3 of the 19 whom have died were under 30 and as not many people under that age have actually been vaccinated the stat for under 30 is more like 1 in 100,000 potentially getting a fatal clot.

Why the f**k did I quote myself here ? I think I was on drugs.

4 hours ago, MickeyE said:

TBF Wylde never claimed it was a "peer reviewed study". It clearly states right at the top of the post it's a letter from a medical consultant. As I never claimed it was peer reviewed in the post of mine you're referring to either.

BTW how did it go getting your correspondence published by the BMJ? I seem to remember you thinking they'd publish the inane, incoherent ramblings of any old minimum wage donkey! :thumbup1:

TBF there's probably a similarly minute risk of someone under 30 with no existing chronic illnesses dying of Covid too! 

And who knows what other nasties might come to light with the vaccine further down the road. 

You sent me a link saying I was wrong as the BMJ published it. Turns out it was someone else’s comment that the author allowed :lol: dig your way out mate!  “ minimum wage donkey”  no way to refer to delivery driver mate they provide a valuable service! Like my amazon parcels 

some nasties might come out mate, but a don’t think so. Just judging by how vaccines these days have been explained to me. 

3 hours ago, MickeyE said:

Students can post correspondence to that? Read other reply’s :lol:

3 minutes ago, todai said:

You sent me a link saying I was wrong as the BMJ published it. Turns out it was someone else’s comment that the author allowed :lol: dig your way out mate!  “ minimum wage donkey”  no way to refer to delivery driver mate they provide a valuable service! Like my amazon parcels 

some nasties might come out mate, but a don’t think so. Just judging by how vaccines these days have been explained to me. 

Giddy-up! :lol: