Jump to content
JohnnySack

AstraZeneca and blood clots

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, sean m said:

Me and Mrs had jab yesterday. 

This morning she's quite sick with flu like symptoms  ( feeling sick / temperature/ cant be assed to make my lunch).

I trained this morning and felt unusually hot and sweaty given how cold the room was and a thumping head when blood pressure got up , but OK once finished training. 

Is this a steroid cycle log? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

No the data you posted is not "true", it's regurgitated garbage you've no doubt heard being spewed in the MSM.

Your "data": 

"Yeh so the regular rate of blood clots is 1 per 1000

The vaccine group is at current vaccination levels 1 in 425,000"

That's complete rubbish. If that was the case countries all around the world would be fighting each other to get their hands on the AZ vaccine to treat people with an elevated risk of blood clots as well as for Covid.  As it would mean you are 425 x less likely to suffer a blood clot after the vaccine than the rest of the unvaccinated population. 

Pro tip: try actually verifying the rubbish you've heard/read in the MSM before trying to pass it off as fact. :thumbup1:

 

ahh UKM Dr back for another lesson. protip: it's not complete rubbish sadly you are wrong (again) like always. So instead go do some research you fu**ing sponge muncher!



17 millions doses, there has been 40 blood clots. = 1 in 425,000 (ask an adult to help you with the maths) 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56397157

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/16/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-doctors-react-as-eu-countries-suspend-shot.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-europe-countries-suspend-blood-clot-worries/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56404542

 

Evidence for: 1 in 1000 people  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2020806/

"Venous thrombosis, including deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, occurs at an annual incidence of about 1 per 1000 adults. Rates increase sharply after around age 45 years, and are slightly higher in men than women in older age"

When you consider its majority of older age groups being vaccinated... has the penny dropped yet? 

 

You're welcome mate.  Times my amazon parcel coming? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, todai said:

ahh UKM Dr back for another lesson. protip: it's not complete rubbish sadly you are wrong (again) like always. So instead go do some research you fu**ing sponge muncher!



17 millions doses, there has been 40 blood clots. = 1 in 425,000 (ask an adult to help you with the maths) 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56397157

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/16/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-doctors-react-as-eu-countries-suspend-shot.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-europe-countries-suspend-blood-clot-worries/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56404542

 

Evidence for: 1 in 1000 people  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2020806/

"Venous thrombosis, including deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, occurs at an annual incidence of about 1 per 1000 adults. Rates increase sharply after around age 45 years, and are slightly higher in men than women in older age"

When you consider its majority of older age groups being vaccinated... has the penny dropped yet? 

 

You're welcome mate.  Times my amazon parcel coming? 

 

Perhaps if you were able to comprehend that it's a specific type of blood clot (cerebral venous thrombosis) that's being linked to the AZ vaccine and not thrombosis in general, you may be able to work out why everything you've posted in this thread is complete garbage. As you're not, it's pointless labouring the point any further. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Perhaps if you were able to comprehend that it's a specific type of blood clot (cerebral venous thrombosis) that's being linked to the AZ vaccine and not thrombosis in general, you may be able to work out why everything you've posted in this thread is complete garbage. As you're not, it's pointless labouring the point any further. 

 

 

 

Took me 3 seconds on google on my phone to find the incidence rate of this in general populations.  The 40 clots weren’t all CVT however let’s say they are  that means 

1 in 425,000 with vaccine  had CVT  

1 in 200,000 naturally get it  

vaccine = good  


https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6370440/


you’re very welcome again mate. Rude not to thank someone when they help you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, todai said:

Yeh so the regular rate of blood clots is 1 per 1000

The vaccine group is at current vaccination levels 1 in 425,000

 :rolleyes:

 

2 hours ago, todai said:

 

 

1 in 425,000 with vaccine  had CVT  

1 in 200,000 naturally get it  

 

So in the space of 2 posts you've gone from suggesting the AZ vaccine cures blood clots by a factor of  x 425 to now just a factor of x 2.125. :lol:

No disrespect but on this occasion with all the evidence at hand, I think the German regulator's interpretation of the data has a little bit more credence than yours!  

 

"2) The affected individuals had ages ranging from about 20 to 50 years.

4) The number of these cases after vaccination with COVID-19 AstraZeneca is statistically significantly higher than the number of cerebral venous thromboses that normally occur in the unvaccinated population. For this purpose, an observed-versus-expected analysis was performed, comparing the number of cases expected without vaccination in a 14-day time window with the number of cases reported after approximately 1.6 million AstraZeneca vaccinations in Germany. About one case would have been expected, and seven cases had been reported."

5) The younger to middle-aged population affected by the severe cerebral venous thrombosis with platelet deficiency is not the population at high risk for a severe or even fatal COVID-19 course.

faq-temporary-suspension-astrazeneca.pdf (pei.de)

 

So there you go, make of that what you will. But... as a show of good faith you can have my dose of the vaccine , I doubt a blood clot will have much effect on what little remnants are left of your brain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

 

So in the space of 2 posts you've gone from suggesting the AZ vaccine cures blood clots by a factor of  x 425 to now just a factor of x 2.125. :lol:

No disrespect but on this occasion with all the evidence at hand, I think the German regulator's interpretation of the data has a little bit more credence than yours!  

 

"2) The affected individuals had ages ranging from about 20 to 50 years.

4) The number of these cases after vaccination with COVID-19 AstraZeneca is statistically significantly higher than the number of cerebral venous thromboses that normally occur in the unvaccinated population. For this purpose, an observed-versus-expected analysis was performed, comparing the number of cases expected without vaccination in a 14-day time window with the number of cases reported after approximately 1.6 million AstraZeneca vaccinations in Germany. About one case would have been expected, and seven cases had been reported."

5) The younger to middle-aged population affected by the severe cerebral venous thrombosis with platelet deficiency is not the population at high risk for a severe or even fatal COVID-19 course.

faq-temporary-suspension-astrazeneca.pdf (pei.de)

 

So there you go, make of that what you will. But... as a show of good faith you can have my dose of the vaccine , I doubt a blood clot will have much effect on what little remnants are left of your brain.  

Hi sponge muncher!

that’s not what happened is it? Sorry you’re here to engage at a level above your bumboy Wylde but read my post properly... I disagree with your point because they aren’t all CVT. you just tried to use that as you realised you monged it so I switched my point to agree with yours and still show you the evidence says you’re wrong. I’m not agreeing that all 40’clots were CVT but even if we say they are. It’s still less :lol:

Seriously mate you should do 2 things; read really slowly and ask an adult to read these back to you because you look fu**ing stupid. 
 

No offence but the EU regulator says it’s safe. They probably no more than you. Again, 3 seconds to google. Mate start googling for yourself if you can’t form an educated opinion atleast get the most knowledgeable source you can find. 

https://m.dw.com/en/astrazeneca-eu-regulator-rules-vaccine-is-safe-for-use/a-56910224

 

I educate you that much you could log it as CPD.  I’ll send you a certificate in the post what Amazon depot should I send it to?
 

Best regards 

Todai education department. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MickeyE said:

"2) The affected individuals had ages ranging from about 20 to 50 years.

4) The number of these cases after vaccination with COVID-19 AstraZeneca is statistically significantly higher than the number of cerebral venous thromboses that normally occur in the unvaccinated population. For this purpose, an observed-versus-expected analysis was performed, comparing the number of cases expected without vaccination in a 14-day time window with the number of cases reported after approximately 1.6 million AstraZeneca vaccinations in Germany. About one case would have been expected, and seven cases had been reported."

5) The younger to middle-aged population affected by the severe cerebral venous thrombosis with platelet deficiency is not the population at high risk for a severe or even fatal COVID-19 course.

faq-temporary-suspension-astrazeneca.pdf (pei.de)

I'll take medical studies over the news articles any day of the week but I think this whole debacle has shown 1. bad science is dangerous 2. governments and the media will only every present the high-level overview 3. the health / medical agencies are in the pocket of big pharma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

No evidence of blood clots in US trials. They also used it on a significant number of elderly. Result is they found it to be both safe and effective (100% successful at stopping serious Covid-19 illness). 

Covid vaccine: US trial of AstraZeneca jab confirms safety https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56479462

Reading that article, the US trials involved 32k participants, the Germans administered 1.6 million doses in identifying an apparent  7 x greater risk of cerebral blood clots with the AZ vaccine. 

And those that suffered them in Germany were all between 20-50, a group at very low risk of severe illness from Covid anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

And those that suffered them in Germany were all between 20-50, a group at very low risk of severe illness from Covid anyway.

I was under the impression that those receiving vaccinations in the 20- 50 group were those considered at 'High Risk' from Covid. 

Obviously there are staff in the Care and Medical Professions etc who are also in this age group receiving the jab, but still, no way you can compare a group like this with the 'General Population'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ByTheNumbers said:

I was under the impression that those receiving vaccinations in the 20- 50 group were those considered at 'High Risk' from Covid. 

Obviously there are staff in the Care and Medical Professions etc who are also in this age group receiving the jab, but still, no way you can compare a group like this with the 'General Population'. 

From a pdf published by the German medicine regulator:

On 19/03/2021 at 8:52 PM, MickeyE said:

 

"2) The affected individuals had ages ranging from about 20 to 50 years.

4) The number of these cases after vaccination with COVID-19 AstraZeneca is statistically significantly higher than the number of cerebral venous thromboses that normally occur in the unvaccinated population. For this purpose, an observed-versus-expected analysis was performed, comparing the number of cases expected without vaccination in a 14-day time window with the number of cases reported after approximately 1.6 million AstraZeneca vaccinations in Germany. About one case would have been expected, and seven cases had been reported."

5) The younger to middle-aged population affected by the severe cerebral venous thrombosis with platelet deficiency is not the population at high risk for a severe or even fatal COVID-19 course.

faq-temporary-suspension-astrazeneca.pdf (pei.de)

 

Have a read through it. It doesn't really state the medical condition of any of those that suffered cerebral blood clots. Other than saying they were all between 20-50, an age group not at high risk from Covid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

Reading that article, the US trials involved 32k participants, the Germans administered 1.6 million doses in identifying an apparent  7 x greater risk of cerebral blood clots with the AZ vaccine. 

And those that suffered them in Germany were all between 20-50, a group at very low risk of severe illness from Covid anyway. 

And based on the EU medicines agency review Germany restarted using the AZ vaccine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

No evidence of blood clots in US trials. They also used it on a significant number of elderly. Result is they found it to be both safe and effective (100% successful at stopping serious Covid-19 illness). 

Covid vaccine: US trial of AstraZeneca jab confirms safety https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56479462

The Blood clot is the Chip getting stuck in brain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had my first jab of the AstraZeneca  vaccine on Saturday.

Hard to tell if there were any side effects as I was feeling a bit sh1t anyway.

Slight swelling at site , but nothing compared to other jabs I have had. 

I reckon it was just the Europeans trying to put the boot in as they screwed up in  acquiring sufficient vaccine doses.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dumbat said:

I reckon it was just the Europeans trying to put the boot in as they screwed up in  acquiring sufficient vaccine doses.

 

There're just still bitter about the war. That's all it is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A vaccine that doesn't stop you getting it, passing it on but "helps" with the symptoms on something that has a 99+% recovery rate... Still wear your masks, social distance and no holidays this year.. just stay at home. What self respecting person would even go along with this..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

A vaccine that doesn't stop you getting it, passing it on but "helps" with the symptoms on something that has a 99+% recovery rate... Still wear your masks, social distance and no holidays this year.. just stay at home. What self respecting person would even go along with this..

We could sit back n do nothing......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iv already had both doses of pfizer but I would take the AZ no problem if I was still due. 

I find it funny how we are all injecting oils from underground labs and snorting baking soda from Mexican cartels but people having meltdowns over a vaccine when they probably have already had about 20 vaccines throughout their lives. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×