BarStar

What a sorry state of affairs!

I feel really sad for the women who was kidnapped by the nutty copper?

They found her body in Deal recently and I always feel bad when something like this happens!

I can’t imagine what was going through her mind in those last moments. A truly terrible act of evil.

16 hours ago, BarStar said:

I feel really sad for the women who was kidnapped by the nutty copper?

They found her body in Deal recently and I always feel bad when something like this happens!

I can’t imagine what was going through her mind in those last moments. A truly terrible act of evil.

He’s a cnut. Hope he gets destroyed in prison. Seriously fcuked up dude. 

2 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Already sustained head injuries in custody. More of them to come when he's held at her majestys pleasure 

I'm thinking with that he might have tried a suicide attempt by smashing his head off a wall. He knows what's coming to him. 

36 minutes ago, BarStar said:

I was just thinking about it mate I’m blown away! So fu**ing sad.

It is mate. I mentioned in another thread it’s not far from where I live. To think someone who’s entrusted to protect the general public has done this. 

It’s not a one off for this cnut either. Waiting for other information to materialise in the press about him.

See that he’s been admitted to hospital on 2 occasions regarding the head injury. Tried to off himself twice. What a piece of s**t. 

Only justice that he’s not succeeded. 

I'd be interested to find out how they found out that the body was actually 55 miles away from where she was taken.

I'm guessing that you can't drive on any major public roads these days without cameras picking you up along the way.

9 minutes ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

Already sustained head injuries in custody. More of them to come when he's held at her majestys pleasure 

I’ve been in wanno mate it’s a solid prison full of stand up solid characters! I’m glad he’s getting real punishment and the family gets justice.

1 minute ago, JHMuscle said:

I'd be interested to find out how they found out that the body was actually 55 miles away from where she was taken.

I'm guessing that you can't drive on any major public roads these days without cameras picking you up along the way.

Dash cams and a bus discovered him picking her up.

Just ? Honestly. Why do people become or are born this way in a very small minority of cases!

Ted Bundy for example was born in such a way his brain didn’t function like anyone with empathy, compassion? He existed purely to commit acts of what we deem evil. 

14 hours ago, Kazza61 said:

Just been reading about it. It’s PC gone mad.

I would have thought you of all people would have more class....

On 13/03/2021 at 12:13 PM, BicepBandito said:

Proper c**t.

Hope he gets hot water and sugar in his cell every night along with tuna in a sock and forceful tokes on a spliff of spice.

Tuna in a sock? Thats f**ked up bro, no-one deserves that. 

41 minutes ago, BarStar said:

Many of your other incarnations would have appreciated that Ketones. 

1 hour ago, BarStar said:

Shoulda kept it Alice in Wonderland - fantasy workouts and dreamtastic steroid cycles - no one wants real-world s**t like that, spesh not in gen con... Jeeez!

9 minutes ago, hmgs said:

Shoulda kept it Alice in Wonderland - fantasy workouts and dreamtastic steroid cycles - no one wants real-world s**t like that, spesh not in gen con... Jeeez!

Oh no wait? Hang on sorry it was all a conspiracy! (Officially confirmed by Wylde)