18 hours ago, DJ Tren said:

I personally do Delts most of the time, I use a 23g 1 n half incher, 

When doing delts I personally put my arm between my legs and let it hang while I inject as my chest cramps up and delts tense when I do it stood up. (I'm not that big either).

However, if you were to do this watch out as your arm may shake a little or have a spasm if it just hangs like that.

Good luck with your cycle! :thumb

I'm using Tren next month for the first time, ill be recording my experience on this forum and on Reddit. 

Thanks bud hope yours goes well too. I can feel the tren already mate. Only a few injections in. Hardly getting any sleep but full of energy still

2 hours ago, PaulNe said:

They're next on the list bud. P.s. I'll be placing an order with you soon 

Awesome, if you have any issues just drop me a message :)

On 11/03/2021 at 8:10 AM, MrBrightside said:

Used to jab in work toilets, behind the lockers, in the car. Anywhere really. 

I’ll be starting my inj oxy in a couple of months. I go straight to the gym from work, so this will be pretty much me... :lol:

30 minutes ago, ChemicalBurn said:

@js77 that's good to hear. I could def see a guy reading this, ordering some greens and doing some kind of home biopsy reading this thread.

I bet you’d be surprised how many people harpoon themselves with a green every week!  

22 minutes ago, Robbie said:

I bet you’d be surprised how many people harpoon themselves with a green every week!  

I have no doubt. A friend of mine had been, while also using the same needle to draw and inject no less. Mental.

9 minutes ago, ChemicalBurn said:

I have no doubt. A friend of mine had been, while also using the same needle to draw and inject no less. Mental.

There’s probably someone out there using a  pink, that would be like shoving a scaffold pole into the muscle

16 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Not sure if I like the look of a bicep injection lol!

Did it once. I think 1ml in each. Couldn’t straighten my arms for days :lol:

28 minutes ago, gavzilla said:

Not sure if I like the look of a bicep injection lol!

The way he's doing it is pretty dodgy lol. 

I do it on the inside bicep horizontally right into the peak. Probably my favorite injection spot honestly.

21 hours ago, Rob27 said:

Anybody used half inch slin pin in glute with success? 

Unless you're stage lean I'd doubt you'd get any in a muscle!

1" in ventroglute is easy, if you really want to use a half inch then maybe chest if you're lean

22 minutes ago, Robbie said:

1" in ventroglute is easy, if you really want to use a half inch then maybe chest if you're lean

I use blues 1.25 for glutes and 0.5 inch 30g for delts, was wondering if they be suitable for glutes. 

Never used ventro glutes  even watching videos still puts me off as when I look at myself to find it it never seems the same or right haha. Have you got any straight forward links for vg? 

Don't like the idea of pinning chest

1 hour ago, Rob27 said:

I use blues 1.25 for glutes and 0.5 inch 30g for delts, was wondering if they be suitable for glutes. 

Never used ventro glutes  even watching videos still puts me off as when I look at myself to find it it never seems the same or right haha. Have you got any straight forward links for vg? 

Don't like the idea of pinning chest

I don't like the idea of doing glutes!  Not flexible enough, don't like delts either.  (and I'm sure @stargazer once said that (no science) nearly all of the infections he knows of are delt injections)

Ventro is pretty easy to find, Im sure i used the spot injection guide.

Its on my todo list to do a  nice up to date set of instructions and guide to needle lengths for our site.

If you want the easiest spot though (IMO) go for lats

13 hours ago, Robbie said:

I use .5 inch for delts/bis/tris. It's shallow IM but IM nonetheless. Works great. I can't fathom using a longer needle nowadays.

20 hours ago, Rob27 said:

vg.png.41effdc627864c3947fc9c61e499aafc.png

It is really easy to find after the first few times. Feel around your pelvic bone as a guide. VG is the best spot because it is clear of nerves and large arteries. Plus you don't have to twist your body to get to it.

The worst spot for me personally was the quads. I only did it once and I don't know if I messed up but I was crippled for over a week. Could barely walk. Never again after that.

8 hours ago, sean m said:

Whats "G" size do the colours cross over to ? 

Just curious as i use 29g fixed needle. 

I don’t think you’d get a 29g in a disposable needle 27 (grey) or 30 (yellow) are the common ones.

we do have some 29g coming but they are specifically for injection in the face and will be about £30 a box

if you look on our site under needles by colour it will give you all the colours and gauge sizes together

https://ukmedi.co.uk/by-colour/

53 minutes ago, feelinfine said:

vg.png.41effdc627864c3947fc9c61e499aafc.png

It is really easy to find after the first few times. Feel around your pelvic bone as a guide. VG is the best spot because it is clear of nerves and large arteries. Plus you don't have to twist your body to get to it.

The worst spot for me personally was the quads. I only did it once and I don't know if I messed up but I was crippled for over a week. Could barely walk. Never again after that.

Youd have to twist pretty hard to put your hand at that angle though! :D

3 hours ago, feelinfine said:

Virgin jab in quads is disgusting, but it does get better. Quads are very easy once you're familiar with how and where to jab.