Been doing glutes/ventro glutes for last 6 + month using a blue pin. Have never went anywhere else. Been using test and then test/mast e once a week. I've now just started using tren ace eod and thinking I need to change where I go. What would you recommend as the easiest places to go and with what pin? Cheers

10 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

Been doing glutes/ventro glutes for last 6 + month using a blue pin. Have never went anywhere else. Been using test and then test/mast e once a week. I've now just started using tren ace eod and thinking I need to change where I go. What would you recommend as the easiest places to go and with what pin? Cheers

Delts with an orange are dead easy Paul.

Right on the side one 90* to your body. 

12 minutes ago, Philfg said:

Delts with an orange are dead easy Paul.

Right on the side one 90* to your body. 

I'll give that a go today. Thanks Phil 

4 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Used to jab in work toilets, behind the lockers, in the car. Anywhere really. 

I knew you'd come in with a funny comment. But that's why I love ya haha

1 hour ago, PaulNe said:

Delts with an insulin pin by far.

Ventroglute 1.25" 23G for me. I don't like delt injections personally, and while the shorter, lower gauge needles make for a slightly less painful injection, i find they give me far worse pip.

31 minutes ago, ChemicalBurn said:

Ventroglute 1.25" 23G for me. I don't like delt injections personally, and while the shorter, lower gauge needles make for a slightly less painful injection, i find they give me far worse pip.

I would stick to only ventro glute if I could but I'm not going to get away with sticking to just that now I'm injecting eod

Long green for delts. Unless you've got pencil neck sized delts you aren't going deep enough with a mesely orange. 

Infact I use a green for everything bi's tris pecs the lot 

I like using the thumb or index finger for injection sites, hold hand upright and pin vertically downwards. Wouldn’t recommend the pinky finger as it gives me pip with more than 1ml.

45 minutes ago, Philfg said:

How you getting on with da tren? 

I've only done one shot of 100 tren ace  so far mate. Doing it eod so I'll be doing another tonight 

I always favoured:

Glutes, Quads, ventro, lats, pecs and delts

Biceps were horrendous, always felt off and caused a lot of concerning discomfort when training, never tried triceps for the same concern

Calves are another site I've used and abandoned, not only did I get very bad pip in both but I've heard that the muscle and fascia are in someway less 'accepting' of IM injections, the reason why slips my mind but I remember at the time of reading it was reason enough for me to not use them again.

It's good to use and rotate as many sites as possible, less chance of scar tissue and abccess.

I'll go a good 3 months before returning to the same site when I'm not on a cycle / 'cruising'.

3 minutes ago, swole troll said:

I always favoured:

Glutes, Quads, ventro, lats, pecs and delts

Biceps were horrendous, always felt off and caused a lot of concerning discomfort when training, never tried triceps for the same concern.

It's good to use and rotate as many sites as possible, less chance of scar tissue and abccess.

I'll go a good 3 months before returning to the same site when I'm not on a cycle / 'cruising'.

I'm going to try delts tonight and try lats at some point. For the lats what's the best way to go about it mate. My wife does my injections so if it goes tits up I've got someone to blame :lol:

1 minute ago, PaulNe said:

I'm going to try delts tonight and try lats at some point. For the lats what's the best way to go about it mate. My wife does my injections so if it goes tits up I've got someone to blame :lol:

I reach over as far as I can with the needle and then use my other arm to pull the elbow of the injecting arm closer to the lat.

This not only allows me to reach the lat with the needle but also flares it making my placement of the shot easier.

I go a few inches above the insertion diagonally into the meatiest bit

It's a difficult pin with your chest all cramped up and can be a little hard on the shoulders if your mobility is as s**t as mine but a great site once it's in since you very rarely use your lats on a day to day basis so pip isn't much of an issue should it arise.

Someone linked spot injections above, that's a good site for reference even though it does look like it was created during the dial up days of the internet.

11 hours ago, PaulNe said:

I personally do Delts most of the time, I use a 23g 1 n half incher, 

When doing delts I personally put my arm between my legs and let it hang while I inject as my chest cramps up and delts tense when I do it stood up. (I'm not that big either).

However, if you were to do this watch out as your arm may shake a little or have a spasm if it just hangs like that.

Good luck with your cycle! :thumb

I'm using Tren next month for the first time, ill be recording my experience on this forum and on Reddit. 

I just rotate between delts, tris and bis. 

On a 2x a week injection schedule means each muscle gets 3 week break which is more than enough imo.

19 hours ago, Simon90 said:

Long green for delts. Unless you've got pencil neck sized delts you aren't going deep enough with a mesely orange. 

Infact I use a green for everything bi's tris pecs the lot 

Is that the 3 or 3.25 inch green?

3” needle? You using cattle grade equipment?!

Colour references the gauge not the length (although the thinner the needle the shorter they get for max length)

We do have a 1.5” Grey Needle that’s about as long and thin as it gets

4 hours ago, js77 said:

Is that the 3 or 3.25 inch green?

Mate, i'm assuming this is just some pretty irresponsible trolling, but just incase - Do not inject with a 21G needle period.

1 hour ago, ChemicalBurn said:

Mate, i'm assuming this is just some pretty irresponsible trolling, but just incase - Do not inject with a 21G needle period.

Brohomo.... FYI there is no such thing as a 3 inch green