Sign in to follow this  
Rhinoceros

ECA stacks

Looking for a bit of appetite suppressing and never actually tried ephedrine before. Are there any labs you'd recommend? Only one I've spotted is a Zion labs T5 stack with synephrine

You'll struggle to source ephedrine mate. I've used Zion labs T5 and its ok. If that's all you can source then get it.

The only other accessible ephedrine I've seen in recent years is Kazen. If you haven't come across that brand/ a seller already then I doubt you will, so go with Zion.

3 minutes ago, Endomorph84 said:

You'll struggle to source ephedrine mate. I've used Zion labs T5 and its ok. If that's all you can source then get it.

The only other accessible ephedrine I've seen in recent years is Kazen. If you haven't come across that brand/ a seller already then I doubt you will, so go with Zion.

Is it that scarce? How come?

Saying that I've just spotted some Kaizen thanks for the suggestion

On 26/02/2021 at 5:14 PM, swole troll said:

Kaizen always been my go to. 

I think it's still sold otc in Canada. 

3 of them and 200mg of caffeine will make you entirely devoid of appetite.

Is 3 enough? Seen that they were only 8mg and the recommended dose seems quite high.

Also experience any sides?

5 minutes ago, Rhinoceros said:

Is 3 enough? Seen that they were only 8mg and the recommended dose seems quite high.

Also experience any sides?

The typical eca recommended dose to work up to is 20/200/70

3 kaizen tabs is 24mg and yes you experience sides like you would with any stim.

Bit of anxiety, jittery, occasional heart palps, potential sleep issues depending on how close to bed you dose. 

Work up to this dose incrementally, none of this is a drug competition, you should aim to use the least drugs as possible in order to achieve your goals. 

37 minutes ago, swole troll said:

The typical eca recommended dose to work up to is 20/200/70

3 kaizen tabs is 24mg and yes you experience sides like you would with any stim.

Bit of anxiety, jittery, occasional heart palps, potential sleep issues depending on how close to bed you dose. 

Work up to this dose incrementally, none of this is a drug competition, you should aim to use the least drugs as possible in order to achieve your goals. 

Ah I must of been reading the total.

Any ideas on what the aspirin part is for?

21 minutes ago, Rhinoceros said:

Ah I must of been reading the total.

Any ideas on what the aspirin part is for?

Supposedly to prolong the stimulatory effects but I always found just the ephedrine and caffeine sufficient and when I have used it alongside aspirin in the past I can't say I noticed any difference.