Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

FREEDOM!!

10 minutes ago, BigRick said:

Muggy behaviour, gate way drug, mental illness, prevention of productivity but I think it’s way less destructive then alcohol.

Everything in moderation but it’s never the case it’s always excessive leading to delusional mentality as demonstrated by Wylde the utter bell hood!

I think its shrinks your Hippocampus 

3 hours ago, wylde99 said:

I’m done

No you're not. This topic has consumed you for nearly a year, and you've been logging in to UKM almost daily.. ranting about it to varying degrees of obvious mental distress. You've posted some really dippy stuff over the years, and that's something many members may not realise so it won't factor into how they judge your posting style now, or the subsequent backlash you receive -  but the clear change you've gone through recently has been genuinely sad to witness. 

I'm really not trying to take the piss now like I have done in the past. But, you've previously admitted how your mental acuity isn't the best, how you have a long history of drug use etc. I'd wager that this combo plus all your free time is a significant contributing factor of your unshakable beliefs for COVID being faked, and all the intertwined theories you've been swept up by. If anyone reading this feels I'm making a personal attack due to mentioning mental health, I'll just go ahead and state it's not. Should be fairly clear from the language I'm using, this is UKM though, so..

There's definitely truth to some of the things you're worried about, high level pedos and the likes. They're out there, probably always will be. But if a person believes the government of every country in the world has suddenly put aside their differences in secret and colluded against us by faking this pandemic, that's delusional. No other way to say it, they are not a reasonable person. There aren't microscopic robots in the vaccine, mask requirements aren't an act of aggression, pub closure isn't a form of psychological warfare. As I remember saying to you after your 3am Xmas Day meltdown, this is no way to live and I hope you find a new hobby that doesn't involve drugs, or find something worthwhile and constructive to do with your time, or even seek some help.  I'd like that, because I don't think you're well.

I'm actually done, I wish you the best. 

Edit

How can anyone pr any of you say you had anything or know what you had when this Virus has no proof of its existence and the PCR Test Is a complete joke. 

It's funny how people who called it bullsh1t from the start know absolutely know one to have suffered in the slightest of this Virus yet anyone believing the Narrative knows plenty LOOOL?? 

Were 12 Months In Folks, we would not be arguing if there was an Alleged Pandemic or not, you would know damm well about it by now even if you listened to no Mainstream Media. 

It's a CON, no Virus has come from a Chinese Women Eating Bat Soup, same people still believing that believe Camel Farmers brought down 3 Buildings on their Footprint with 2 Boeing 7-3-7 Passenger Airlines. 

I've just seen this post you made in another thread on Sunday. How anyone on this forum is in agreeance with your stance on covid is equally concerning, Jesus Christ. 

11 minutes ago, Ares said:

But, you've previously admitted how your mental acuity isn't the best, how you have a long history of drug use etc. I'd wager that this combo plus all your free time is a significant contributing factor of your unshakable beliefs for COVID being faked, and all the intertwined theories

Drug users and folk with mental health issues are actually quite similar IME in that they’ll seek comfort by sharing. If others are in the same boat, it doesn’t seem such a bad thing. Alcoholics are similar but they don’t tend to share although they often seek comfort in being with other alcoholics. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Absolutely Brilliant how you just do not want to see this for what it is. 

So they’re coming after the kids now which was always gonna be the case eventually, the amount of propaganda being shovelled out of every possible resource available to this lying, deceiving, tyrannical government every 5 minutes. 
Yet all I’m hearing is how “I can’t wait to go out again” and I get it, I really do, I’d murder a night out, I really would, but are you lot really going to just take a test to go anywhere or even worse the evil in a needle ? 
Come on now do you not see the set up being laid out here ? 
You must be outta your mind not to be able see how this trap has been and is being set, preying on everyone’s hedonistic ways, and most are gonna lap it right up with no question or thought ! 

What we really need is EVERYONE to just tell them to piss off and we’re do what we want, non compliance from as many people as possible, then their little game falls apart very very quickly. 

I’m done, I know which side I’m on, and it isn’t one that wants me take tests or inject documented neuro toxins to go anywhere. 

So what’s in the needle? Everyone is fine that have had the vaccine so far. I don’t get why they would need to go through the effort of injecting us just to show a health passport to travel or go places. There must be some sort of point or some point to having an injection 

31 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

So what’s in the needle? Everyone is fine that have had the vaccine so far. I don’t get why they would need to go through the effort of injecting us just to show a health passport to travel or go places. There must be some sort of point or some point to having an injection 

I wouldn't necessarily say everyone's been fine that's had the vaccine.

People have taken seriously ill or died within a day of having it.

Whether it's the vaccine or not I can't answer that but you could easily include the vaccine as a possible cause.

37 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Exactly. Most people are already volunteering incredible amounts of personal information just through their mobile phones and through social media. If this were a scam it's a ridiculously expensive one for minimal gain. 

44 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Nothing to be worried about...a glorified flu jab.

Feel free to mock this, but my wife got me three hour-long sessions in an isolation tank for Christmas. I've been getting heavily into meditation over the past year so I'm dying to try it in complete, floaty isolation.

1 hour ago, Scotsman1010 said:

I wouldn't necessarily say everyone's been fine that's had the vaccine.

People have taken seriously ill or died within a day of having it.

Whether it's the vaccine or not I can't answer that but you could easily include the vaccine as a possible cause.

Yeah well I’m not talking 100% nothings a 100% but you get the jist that it’s been safe 

22 hours ago, BigRick said:

Shrinked my Willie Lee!!

thats why you aint got a GF

It made mine Longer..  Iv got a condition now, i forgetting its Latin name but i remember it as ''Too Much penial Mass between Legs' 

On topic though.. getting a decent haircut again will be nice. Been cutting my own since April and in those 10 months I've gotten it right one time. Just once. Getting better at something is usually a numbers game but this one is fu**ing rigged I swear :lol: Mrs has tried a few times, she's almost as bad as me. 

1 hour ago, Ares said:

On topic though.. getting a decent haircut again will be nice. Been cutting my own since April and in those 10 months I've gotten it right one time. Just once. Getting better at something is usually a numbers game but this one is fu**ing rigged I swear :lol: Mrs has tried a few times, she's almost as bad as me. 

I remember as a kid my mother used to cut mine and she was fvcking terrible at it. Luckily, by the time I was about 14 I had a part time job and could afford to go to a barber. Maybe I'm even luckier these days as it started thinning a couple of years ago and I decided head shaving was the way forward. 

8 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

I remember as a kid my mother used to cut mine and she was fvcking terrible at it. Luckily, by the time I was about 14 I had a part time job and could afford to go to a barber. Maybe I'm even luckier these days as it started thinning a couple of years ago and I decided head shaving was the way forward. 

Basin hair cut, them were the days.

I'm bald too so I've looked tip top through this.

I've given my boy a back and sides about 10 times now but last night I cracked on with the scissors on top.

Its come out pretty well, he's well happy going back to school. 

2 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Haha! Yeah mate my mum did mine, my dad's & brother's too, 5 of us. Picture the barber scene in Police Academy. Had two options: buzzed or f**k off :lol: Didn't get a barber cut until maybe year 7, still remember asking for hair like Michael Owen :lol:

12 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

as a kid my mother used to cut mine and she was fvcking terrible at it.

Same here.

My mother said I could have anything I wanted as a reward if I passed my 11+. When I passed I said that was it for hair cuts. It was 16 years later when I next had my hair cut.

8 minutes ago, Ares said:

Haha! Yeah mate my mum did mine, my dad's & brother's too, 5 of us. Picture the barber scene in Police Academy. Had two options: buzzed or f**k off :lol: Didn't get a barber cut until maybe year 7, still remember asking for hair like Michael Owen :lol:

I remember being older and wanting hair like Miles Colby :lol: how sad was I. 

24 minutes ago, Philfg said:

I remember being older and wanting hair like Miles Colby :lol: how sad was I. 

Would have looked a lot classier than having a short back/sides with a flick! 

20 minutes ago, Ares said:

Would have looked a lot classier than having a short back/sides with a flick! 

Its was men with peremed mullets before Miles graced our screen. I grew up looking at 80s kevin Keegan. 

2 hours ago, Ares said:

I've got one of these years ago

image.jpeg.064d8a2ead5679d17788fa66276a3b9d.jpeg

Only used it a handful of times then used it in the lockdown. It's the back of my head I find hard. I tried casting my phone screen to my tv and using a tripod and my phone camera. It was better but I think I'll be using the barbers when they open. 

6 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

I've got one of these years ago

image.jpeg.064d8a2ead5679d17788fa66276a3b9d.jpeg

Only used it a handful of times then used it in the lockdown. It's the back of my head I find hard. I tried casting my phone screen to my tv and using a tripod and my phone camera. It was better but I think I'll be using the barbers when they open. 

Same here bud, the back is the worst bit. I tried buying a bigger mirror, brighter bulbs for better lighting, clip's that were in smaller increments, following YT tutorials and pausing every 5 seconds to make sure I was following the same lines.. nadda. Still looked as if I'd done it in the dark using my feet. Or the mrs had tried. 

I've shaved it all off twice, once on purpose just to see, and once again.. a forced hand cleaning up after an accident. 

I actually miss sitting in a chair in front of loads of strangers like a volunteer at some weird stage show, pretending to be enthusiastic about whatever topic my barber comes up with and just giving them my money than to go through this s**t. Or my mrs touching the clippers :lol: