Sign in to follow this  
BigRick

FREEDOM!!

Whenever I can:

Go to the gym, play rugby, go the pub, take the family out for food in a restaurant on Fridays. Take the Mrs out for food in restaurant on Saturdays. Get back to going abroad as many times a year as possible.

I still see my parents weekly because I have to shop for them. Apart from wider friends I’ve still been meeting up with a couple of my close mates throughout for walks in the countryside. I know I shouldn’t but looking around I ain’t the only one doing this. 

Go the gym again. Sign up for some form of martial art/combat classes.

Try not to fall back into the same old pattern of just getting fcuking steaming in the pub for the sake of it because I’m bored and trying to get some pussy.

i'm going to go live in thailand/ibiza for a few months. have lived in both before and the past year has just amplified my need to return.  i'm in my 20s now but foresee me being 1 of those  old guys that lives abroad and just sells boat-trips to tourists on the beach or something. i went to uni etc but well-paid conventional jobs don't appeal to me in the slightest.

1 hour ago, BigRick said:

What’s the first thing you’ll do when you have your freedom back?

Big plans - haircut then meet a friend for coffee ^_^

Take my horse out and gallop across the moors.

Pick some cooking apples and make a pie.

Visit a homeless shelter and give them some  prawn cocktail Pringles 

Buy a new Afro comb made of goats  toenails 

I’ll probably go out with my mates to a nice gastro pub, eat BBQ Food and drink real ale.

First thing I do is book into a spa for three days, have a full body scrub, facial, pedicure and a deep tissue massage!

Then go to a Michelin star restaurant, eat, drink.

Finish the night off shagging the wife.

22 minutes ago, BigRick said:

First thing I do is book into a spa for three days, have a full body scrub, facial, pedicure and a deep tissue massage!

Then go to a Michelin star restaurant, eat, drink.

Finish the night off shagging the wife.

Didn’t know there were spas in Croydon :spammer:

Definitely hit the gym. Been craving a bbq with my mates, so that'll be on the cards once the weather has improved. May take a road trip to the Peak/Lake District or Brecon Beacons to do some hiking, feel like a change of scenery from city to mountains is in order. 

Seriously like pathetic wimps at this point. 

1: You actually think your coming out of Lockdown. 

2: IF you're given a taste of freedom, it will be VERY short lived. 

You do realise you are being played right now? Boris has set his roadmap out back to normality or back to "freedom" for June 21st... 4 months away still! His plan is to get everyone excited for the dates set but then he will say it can't happen because enough people have not been vaccinated! This will then create more division. With those that have been vaccinated turning on those that haven't and then blaming them! This has been the plan since March last year... to get everyone vaccinated to get them on the digital health passport or "freedom Pass". Then this will be the standard going forward for ever! For your kids! For the future! Everyone on Freedom Passes. Nothing to do with health. You do as we say, you be a good boy and you can have some freedom back. They take away 90%, give you back 20% and you forget that you have still lost 70%! We need to get back to normal, no restrictions, no masks, no social distancing... just normality. 

33 minutes ago, js77 said:

Croydon....... what’s not to love??

Here we have man dem earnin dem p’s!! 

03D426C0-2E3B-46A7-9443-6B8D264E46A6.gif.e21076dbee05a65fc95a132196b8ad0e.gif

Edited by PSevens2017
Not enough man dem, fam!

44 minutes ago, js77 said:

I wouldn’t be seen dead in Croydon it’s full of fake Londoners who think they are hard.

13 minutes ago, PSevens2017 said:

Croydon....... what’s not to love??

Here we have man dem earnin dem p’s!! 

03D426C0-2E3B-46A7-9443-6B8D264E46A6.gif.e21076dbee05a65fc95a132196b8ad0e.gif

Put it this way in my book that’s a free pass to mow the fucker down!

38 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Seriously like pathetic wimps at this point. 

1: You actually think your coming out of Lockdown. 

2: IF you're given a taste of freedom, it will be VERY short lived. 

You do realise you are being played right now? Boris has set his roadmap out back to normality or back to "freedom" for June 21st... 4 months away still! His plan is to get everyone excited for the dates set but then he will say it can't happen because enough people have not been vaccinated! This will then create more division. With those that have been vaccinated turning on those that haven't and then blaming them! This has been the plan since March last year... to get everyone vaccinated to get them on the digital health passport or "freedom Pass". Then this will be the standard going forward for ever! For your kids! For the future! Everyone on Freedom Passes. Nothing to do with health. You do as we say, you be a good boy and you can have some freedom back. They take away 90%, give you back 20% and you forget that you have still lost 70%! We need to get back to normal, no restrictions, no masks, no social distancing... just normality. 

Shut up you mug your boring!