Ironman TS

Yamamoto Query

4 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

Where do they ship from?

Not immediately clear mate but it’s very much a ‘European’ website and they are headquartered legally in Italy.  I’ve not ordered from them before  so can’t say for sure hence the original question. 

24 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Not immediately clear mate but it’s very much a ‘European’ website and they are headquartered legally in Italy.  I’ve not ordered from them before  so can’t say for sure hence the original question. 

They have a few decent-looking products but sod paying taxes.

2 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

They have a few decent-looking products but sod paying taxes.

They’re supposedly top quality and with the monthly discounts competitively priced but you just don’t know what taxes you might get hit with now.  Even their response to me was pretty vague :confused1:

I’d sooner order from strong supps if I’m not buying from a UK store. they don’t exactly fill their customs forms in properly so import taxes are minimal if at all

Edited by faipdeooiad

On 22/02/2021 at 10:55 PM, Ironman TS said:

Has anyone ordered from them this year and if so, were there any additional taxes applicable post Brexit?

I use a few of their supplements, pre-workout ones mostly as i get along very well with them.

They have a 30% off sale at the moment, 30YAMA discount code..... so if you use the ref code IVAN5 you get another 5% off, can use both codes.

Ive yet to order anything from them since Brexit as i tend to stock up when they have sales on, had a 50% one pre-xmas.

I am tempted to order just over £50 worth of stuff to get free delivery, and see if i get taxed.

Im not 100% sure but i think the tax crap is goods leaving the UK to a EU country, and not products coming from the EU to UK? Again im not 100%.

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

I use a few of their supplements, pre-workout ones mostly as i get along very well with them.

They have a 30% off sale at the moment, 30YAMA discount code..... so if you use the ref code IVAN5 you get another 5% off, can use both codes.

Ive yet to order anything from them since Brexit as i tend to stock up when they have sales on, had a 50% one pre-xmas.

I am tempted to order just over £50 worth of stuff to get free delivery, and see if i get taxed.

Im not 100% sure but i think the tax crap is goods leaving the UK to a EU country, and not products coming from the EU to UK? Again im not 100%.

Definitely know of people getting stung in reverse mate, clothes companies mainly - problem is the companies aren’t clear themselves and your parcel turns up with a hefty import tax charge you weren’t expecting.

I’ll see if I can find out more.

5 minutes ago, Ironman TS said:

Definitely know of people getting stung in reverse mate, clothes companies mainly - problem is the companies aren’t clear themselves and your parcel turns up with a hefty import tax charge you weren’t expecting.

I’ll see if I can find out more.

i know the tax is from your country and not from the company/sender or courier.  Its a mess really. Need to sort it.