Sign in to follow this  
Bready

Oral only advice

Alright folks, I'm looking a bit of advice on which oral only course would be best for me...

I'm a 34 year old man looking to optimise myself really. I've kept good size and shape into my 30s but it's definitely getting harder to maintain. 

I've used steroids off and on when I was in my 20s, Test, Anavar, tbol etc. The test was great obviously but I'm not sure I wanna inject these days. Anavar shut me down, I'd like to avoid that. I'm not sure I felt anything from tbol. 

If anyone has any advice I'd appreciate it

Cheers

Plenty of oral only options but you’re going to get shut down with them, then need PCT to recover.  Plus potential risk to liver with orals etc. Is it really that bad to pin once a week? (Especially as you’ve already done it in the past). Each to their own but if you weigh up the pros & cons in their totality, I'm not sure oral only is the best option. Not saying you can’t make good gains by doing it though as you absolutely could. 

18 hours ago, Pez189 said:

Plenty of oral only options but you’re going to get shut down with them, then need PCT to recover.  Plus potential risk to liver with orals etc. Is it really that bad to pin once a week? (Especially as you’ve already done it in the past). Each to their own but if you weigh up the pros & cons in their totality, I'm not sure oral only is the best option. Not saying you can’t make good gains by doing it though as you absolutely could. 

17 hours ago, Malin said:

If you want to avoid pinning and natural test production shutdown, creatine is all you're left with.

17 hours ago, Artgg said:

no shortcuts pal.. bloody man up and inject, put on some decent size and go pct if you dont wish to pursue this route. 

Cheers boys.

Aye I've been speaking to a few friends and they are of the same opinion. It's just been a brave while since I've stuck a needle in my arse, I think I have the fear.lol. 

What would your opinion be on just 250mg of Test E once a week for optimisation (Strength, well being, libido etc) 

2 hours ago, Bready said:

Cheers boys.

Aye I've been speaking to a few friends and they are of the same opinion. It's just been a brave while since I've stuck a needle in my arse, I think I have the fear.lol. 

What would your opinion be on just 250mg of Test E once a week for optimisation (Strength, well being, libido etc) 

Define what you want in terms of goals, have a clear vision where you going with it. If you want to enhance your life look into trt then. Regards size, stength and how quick you want it  you have compromise then  ..