Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Predictions on tomorrows announcement?

What do we think...

i think as the new motto is “data not date” we will hear schools can open march 8th and anything else the fat man will announce when the data shows to.

p.s it wouldent surprise me if the bookies have odds on when the lockdown will end, the money grabbing tossers.

35 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Simply look forward to prolonged Lockdowns and multiple Jabs Yearly forever unless there's a Revolution from the people, that simple. 

What do you think would happen if absolutely everyone said 'no thank you' to the vaccine?

1 minute ago, Denied said:

Rumours seem to be in door drinking in pubs by may, surly on par with that at least?

I would personally think it would be sooner but he has got himself another job in the meantime on the basis that they will reopen as soon as permitted. Not sure why he thinks July but he mentioned it on his social media yesterday

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

What do we think...

i think as the new motto is “data not date” we will hear schools can open march 8th and anything else the fat man will announce when the data shows to.

p.s it wouldent surprise me if the bookies have odds on when the lockdown will end, the money grabbing tossers.

Do you reckon gyms will be open 1st?

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Simply look forward to prolonged Lockdowns and multiple Jabs Yearly forever unless there's a Revolution from the people, that simple. 

If i remember correctly you have 2 kittens..  Have they had there FVRCP  vaccinations? or are you sentencing them to early death and ill health?

Completely agree if you don't want the covid jab as i will likely also avoid it until old and knackered, but wondering if you have this stance on all vaccinations or just the new one?

1 hour ago, Kazza61 said:

What do you think would happen if absolutely everyone said 'no thank you' to the vaccine?

Needs more then that Kazza needs to a total Worldwide Revolution from the people, its the only way, need to overthrow these Psychopath Paedophiles put a whole new system in from top to bottom. 

39 minutes ago, Lovelyjubly said:

I think ge is going to reaffirm how useless the Tories are.  One of the worse  in the world in terms of how covid wqs handled. 

Politics is theatre for the masses and makes absolutely no difference in what haopen, the Agenda continues. 

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Needs more then that Kazza needs to a total Worldwide Revolution from the people, its the only way, need to overthrow these Psychopath Paedophiles put a whole new system in from top to bottom. 

I’m curious to understand the finer details of your views.

In your eyes, does a virus exist? Eg is there a virus, irrespective of what you call it, infecting people and being spread?

Also, what is the purpose of this worldwide government collusion? Eg what is their goal?

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Hmmm. So you remain obsessed with the so-called ”psychopathic paedophile  elite’” but you don’t don’t think Covid-19 exists, you don’t think people should wear masks, you don’t think people should be put on ventilators and you don’t think people should take the vaccine. To me that just sounds like you want as many deaths as possible.  

In one small c**nk of light it’s nice to see you’ve dropped the references to the Satan worshippping lizard people.

1 hour ago, Sasnak said:

My prediction is Prince Phillip dies. Okay, I’ve predicted Thursday next but that’ll be tomorrow come Wednesday night 

Caught a glimpse of him on the front page of a paper the other day.. he looks like a fu**ing zombie! Not sure what they've been pumping into him to keep him upright for the last decade, but if it's openly available by the time I'm 80.. think I'd rather just go :lol: