UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Where can I order good quality duvet cover sets?

570 views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  hmgs 
#1 ·
I've always got mine from Argos all my adult life. Cheap and cheerful. Recently, though, they've been so s**t, the dye rubs off onto my skin and bedsheets. Waking up looking like I'm slowly transforming into a Smurf isn't ideal.

Please help :mellow:

#11 ·
I've always got mine from Argos all my adult life. Cheap and cheerful. Recently, though, they've been so s**t, the dye rubs off onto my skin and bedsheets. Waking up looking like I'm slowly transforming into a Smurf isn't ideal.

I've got two of their 400 tog count Egyptian cotton sets and no issues (with matching fitted sheet).

Have a few Northern Nights 300TC sets from QVC and they've lasted years.

#18 ·

Go organic. Worth it.

I thought it was all a bit fluffy, vegan, gender fluid etc. But opened my mind a bit and we bought a new bed, mattress, covers etc. Honestly.... amazing.

We both found nasal congestion reduced, sleep better and to be honest, they just feel nicer.

I think we got our covers from Natural Mat.

Our mattress is Demko.

#20 · (Edited by Moderator)

You can buy some of me if you want. I'll bung them in the washing machine, do like lavender washing powder?cost you extra £5 if you want it washing in lavender

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.