Sign in to follow this  
Gymrat12

Sex on steroids vs natty sex

Sex on steroids vs natty sex   

23 members have voted

1. 1. If you compare your horniness, lasting in bed, orgasm and your sexual function in general when you were 100% natty and going to gym vs your sexual life now after being on TRT or B&C  which one felt better -not including people who had naturally low T-

• Sex on steroids is better
    • Natty sex was better
    • No difference

3 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

If you compare your horniness, libido, and your sexual function in general when you were 100% natty and going to gym vs your sex now after being on TRT or B&C 

Do you mean sex with your girlfriend or sexy with the minor forced to be your wife or sex with one of your several wives as I’m sure it will all depend given the circumstances 

2 hours ago, Jackoffblades said:

Don’t you get so horny on tren that you’ll want to try it on with your own brother? 

They do it on goats and under age boys in his country that’s without extra test or tren being injected 

4 hours ago, sean m said:

If not including people with naturally low test, then there can't be any "on TRT" answer. 

There are people who had good T levels but due to their steroids use they developed anabolic steroids induced hypogonadism so they are on TRT now or blasting and cruising for ever.

2 hours ago, Tricky said:

They do it on goats and under age boys in his country that’s without extra test or tren being injected 

Yes it is a very psycho society, actually there were a lot of raping and harassing accidents in our schools that happened and still happening. When we come of age we are so horny and there are no girls around us we target boys who look most feminine. Fortunately for you you didn't grew up here otherwise you would be gangbanged. Being  a light skin boy  in my country that would be the end of your life.

4 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

Yes it is a very psycho society, actually there were a lot of raping and harassing accidents in our school that happened and still happening. When we come of age we are so horny and there are no girls around us we target boys who look most feminine. Fortunately for you you didn't grew up here otherwise you would be gangbanged. Being  a light skin boy  in my country that would be the end of your life.

What makes your society more horny when you come of age than any other society? Why can’t you be civil and humane and not rape people like the majority of countries throughout the world? I’m guessing you haven’t looked at any pictures I’ve posted over the years as I’m not light skinned. 

7 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Why can’t you be civil and humane and not rape people like the majority of countries throughout the world?

No one can answer this question. 

We will be the worst society for centuries and nothing will change that until we ran out of oil then we will become humans again.

Just now, Gymrat12 said:

No one can answer this question. 

We will be the worst society for centuries and nothing will change that until we ran out of oil then we will become humans again.

What a ignorant unwilling to change attitude. You can make a difference. You could choose not to rape but you would rather rape and then use your country and culture as a reason why. Vile individual and such ignorance trying to say if I lived there my life would end. I’ve lived in several Arab/Muslim countries. I’ve coped just fine. Atleast in Syria, Lebanon and Libya they are more civil than you lot. 

21 hours ago, Tricky said:

Do you mean sex with your girlfriend or sexy with the minor forced to be your wife or sex with one of your several wives as I’m sure it will all depend given the circumstances 

fu**ing hell the guys asking a question no need to get racist and attack him just because kf where he's from especially after he's repeatedly spoke out against that side of the religion/culture/whatever you've decided he is 

19 minutes ago, mrwright said:

fu**ing hell the guys asking a question no need to get racist and attack him just because kf where he's from especially after he's repeatedly spoke out against that side of the religion/culture/whatever you've decided he is 

Not sure where I’ve been racist once if anything he brought my race and wrongly so into it mocking me for being light skin. I mocked the barbaric backwards culture which he says he cannot help as in his country they are hornier and therefore choose to rape people. That coupled with what he says lack of girls so he targets young boys. Maybe read the post and understand the definition of racism 

33 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Not sure where I’ve been racist once if anything he brought my race and wrongly so into it mocking me for being light skin. I mocked the barbaric backwards culture which he says he cannot help as in his country they are hornier and therefore choose to rape people. That coupled with what he says lack of girls so he targets young boys. Maybe read the post and understand the definition of racism 

Mate, I have never raped any child I am completely against raping and harassing; those boys who looked feminine and have been bullied, harrased and raped back in the days when I was in school as a result of looking feminine I feel so sorry for them living in this horrible country and I didn't really mean to mock you I just wanted to answer you back since you started attacking me firstly with no reason. 

5 hours ago, alphafit said:

Don't forget to dress him as trannie. It's our slogan!

You have mentioned earlier that you didn't use steroids so why did you vote

I am all with tricky on this thread he has every right to view his opinions  and show his anger about the Middle East way of life he has served in the army and been there and is just reporting back what he has seen ,they are hundreds of years behind the west let me no when they have invented baked beans in a can 

1 minute ago, vetran said:

I am all with tricky on this thread he has every right to view his opinions  and show his anger about the Middle East way of life he has served in the army and been there and is just reporting back what he has seen ,they are hundreds of years behind the west let me no when they have invented baked beans in a can 

But why putting that on me. 

What is my guilt exactly since I am completely against my society

16 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

You have mentioned earlier that you didn't use steroids so why did you vote

I voted for natty. Just wanted to make sure someone mentions trannies otherwise it's not ukm 

44 minutes ago, Gymrat12 said:

But why putting that on me. 

What is my guilt exactly since I am completely against my society

Mate I go to curry houses because I like there food but I don’t really like them they are proper weird ,how come you never see a women serving you  they will gorp at your mrs but they don’t like you to gorping at theirs and why are you willing to pay for white girls company ile  tell you why because you have demoralised yours and turned them into nothing but a quick rape when you want it ,you can report me mate and get me more  warning points or you can come back at me and give me your say I will respect you more but you no I am right :thumbup1:

1 hour ago, Gymrat12 said:

Mate, I have never raped any child I am completely against raping and harassing; those boys who looked feminine and have been bullied, harrased and raped back in the days when I was in school 

Just to be clear the Bangladeshi slaves are fair game, if they are of age?

Oh and the camels? ?? ❤️ ? ? ? ??

PS edit as emojis didnt work it was eggplants, splashing onto camels and a Saudi flag

54 minutes ago, vetran said:

Mate I go to curry houses because I like there food but I don’t really like them they are proper weird ,how come you never see a women serving you  they will gorp at your mrs but they don’t like you to gorping at theirs and why are you willing to pay for white girls company ile  tell you why because you have demoralised yours and turned them into nothing but a quick rape when you want it ,you can report me mate and get me more  warning points or you can come back at me and give me your say I will respect you more but you no I am right :thumbup1:

Why will I report something I didn't understand :lol: can u please speak simpler english?