Robbie

UKMEDI.CO.UK - New site sponsor :)

It’s official, we now have a monthly direct debit made out to uk-muscle.co.uk!

If you want to help us pay it off then you’re more than welcome to come spend all your hard earned furlough cash at https://ukmedi.co.uk where you will be welcomed with a UKM10 10% discount code :D

We’ve got a few existing customers in here so if you want to leave a review about us that would be great thanks!

Hi @Robbie Had your add pop up on my FB feed. Personally I didn’t rate my own FB add campaign, just thought I’d let you know it’s hitting the audience.

I bought a few bits from UK Medi. Easy site navigation and ordering. Everything arrived on the day it was promised. 10/10

14 hours ago, Spieren said:

Hi @Robbie Had your add pop up on my FB feed. Personally I didn’t rate my own FB add campaign, just thought I’d let you know it’s hitting the audience.

I bought a few bits from UK Medi. Easy site navigation and ordering. Everything arrived on the day it was promised. 10/10

Ah awesome thanks for letting me know, when was that?  We just have something simple on fb to show our ad to people who had previously visited, good to now it is working :)

1 hour ago, Brook2108 said:

Used UKMEDI a few times - always good service and will be a regular customer 

Hey thanks for that, you should get an email from us about a week after you order asking if you can leave a review - it’s really helpful if you can complete that only takes a  minute :)