UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Mental Performance

835 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  faangs 
#1 ·
Anyone here used nootropics on cycle?

Do any work well?

Im on some test and anavar and need to prepare for interviews in the coming months. Need to learn a bunch of stuff but am always exhausted after work so have no time. By the time I get to the weekend I'm wiped out so little energy to sit in front of a computer and code.

Need some suggestions on what I can do for a few months to move forward in this department.

#2 ·

Do any work well?

Im on some test and anavar and need to prepare for interviews in the coming months. Need to learn a bunch of stuff but am always exhausted after work so have no time. By the time I get to the weekend I'm wiped out so little energy to sit in front of a computer and code.

Need some suggestions on what I can do for a few months to move forward in this department.
Take time away from the gym and invest in your career.

Being serious.

Also you mentioned needing to learn a 'bunch of stuff' and 'code'. If you are software developer and intend to go into an interview having recently learnt something, there is a high chance you may be caught out.

Ive interviewed 100s of devs over the last 4 years or so, and this sort of thing sticks out like a sore thumb.

What exactly is your skill set?

#3 ·
Take time away from the gym and invest in your career.

Being serious.

Also you mentioned needing to learn a 'bunch of stuff' and 'code'. If you are software developer and intend to go into an interview having recently learnt something, there is a high chance you may be caught out.

Ive interviewed 100s of devs over the last 4 years or so, and this sort of thing sticks out like a sore thumb.

What exactly is your skill set?
I am doing short workouts at home and investing in my career but my normal job is taxing so I'm tired. Just need a bit of a buzz so I can remind myself of the interview stuff.

#4 ·

Do any work well?

Nootropics thread on the supplmentaion section

#5 ·

Do any work well?

One word - modafinil....

#7 ·
Hows your overall diet looks like?.

Are you in a caloric deficit?. How much?

How much focus is on your micro nutrients intake per day?.

When it comes to training, how much you are doing?

How is your sleep pattern and quality?

A tablet won't fix anything out of magic.
Diet, training and sleep are all good. Physically I have no issues. Just mentally I work on a computer/desk job and am drained by the EOD mentally so I don't wanna go back and then code more for a 'future' job. Need some stimulus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.