Sign in to follow this  
faangs

Push Up Board?

I saw this product on Amazon: Locisne Portable 14-in-1 Ultra Push Up Board Bracket Board Multifunctional Arm Abdominal Muscle Training System with Stand Fitness Training Equipment Indoor Outdoor

I am doing pushups etc at home but sometimes I'm still pushing too much from my shoulders. I'm wondering if this kind of device can help improve form or if anyone has other recommendations of what I can try?

Thanks in advance

On 1/29/2021 at 10:31 PM, faangs said:

I'm wondering if this kind of device can help improve form or if anyone has other recommendations of what I can try?

I have the original Power Press and it really helped improve form and technique for shoulders, chest, triceps and back.

Bought it in 2014 and it's still in my home gym, so imo was worth the extra over cheaper chinese copies.

On 31/01/2021 at 3:26 PM, TERBO said:

I have the original Power Press and it really helped improve form and technique for shoulders, chest, triceps and back.

Bought it in 2014 and it's still in my home gym, so imo was worth the extra over cheaper chinese copies.

Out of stock :(

I got this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08GLSPXNQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Will return it and buy the one you said as I found it on eBay :)