UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

No1 has done a daily covid update “as you always do” so il do it

341 views 29 replies 15 participants last post by  a.notherguy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
So kids cant go back to school until atleast the 6th march, that being the governments top priority its safe to say gyms wont be opening any time before the 6th and some how cant see them opening the same date as there top priority.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Its all a con. When are you all going wake up...New World order taking over step by step, and you all give up your freedoms like good little subjects. Masks? Masks? They don't even work, so why do we have to wear them? Ill tell you why, because it breeds compliance.

Don't get me started on the Bill Gates tracker vaccine! Its well known that it's just a method of tracking your kids for the world elite pedo gangs.

And don't get me started on Will Smith.

EDIT: Oh s**t I've signed into the wrong profile.

#13 ·
1,725 deaths today - that's a very big number.

Friend of mine works at the local general hospital and he was telling me people don't realise how low their oxygen saturation levels have dropped before they turn up at hospital and by then there's nothing they can do. Tragic.

#17 ·
Its weird when you consider government's own figures show only 388 people with no comorbities under 60 have died of Covid since the beginning.

Yet everyone seems to know of someone otherwise young, fit and healthy whose died of it. How many living in the UK? Lol

I had a cold a few weeks back. Didn't have any of the government stated covid symptoms, continuous cough, fever, loss taste/smell.

So just got on with work etc as normal , week later missus got same thing , pretty much identical symptoms. Again as no advertised symptoms, she put it down to a cold and got on with work.

Then a few people at her work got cold symptoms following this, got tested and were positive, none had any of the three listed symptoms. All done their isolation and back at work now. No dramas just a minor cold , including a woman whose 60 with asthma.

Still not sure if I had it or not as also had a much worse flu/cold last Feb . But if it was what I had recently it really was fuk all.

#24 ·
Its weird when you consider government's own figures show only 388 people with no comorbities under 60 have died of Covid since the beginning.

Yet everyone seems to know of someone otherwise young, fit and healthy whose died of it. How many living in the UK? Lol

I had a cold a few weeks back. Didn't have any of the government stated covid symptoms, continuous cough, fever, loss taste/smell.

So just got on with work etc as normal , week later missus got same thing , pretty much identical symptoms. Again as no advertised symptoms, she put it down to a cold and got on with work.

Then a few people at her work got cold symptoms following this, got tested and were positive, none had any of the three listed symptoms. All done their isolation and back at work now. No dramas just a minor cold , including a woman whose 60 with asthma.

Still not sure if I had it or not as also had a much worse flu/cold last Feb . But if it was what I had recently it really was fuk all.
So are you thinking you passed it on to your mrs then because she carried on working she passed it on to her work colleagues ?

#18 ·
NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard has listed dancing and singing as some of the "most dangerous things you can do" during the pandemic.

"Unfortunately dancing and singing is amongst the most dangerous things you can do with this rather evil virus," he said. "If you actually choose to ignore the rules and you put your fellow visitors and fellow attendees at the wedding at risk, that is just completed and woefully inappropriate. "It also is not fair to the proprietors of those business, when you actually jump up and just dance and allow the business to be exposed to the possibility of a fine."

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6226445673001

#19 ·
NSW Health Minister Brad Hazzard has listed dancing and singing as some of the "most dangerous things you can do" during the pandemic.

"Unfortunately dancing and singing is amongst the most dangerous things you can do with this rather evil virus," he said. "If you actually choose to ignore the rules and you put your fellow visitors and fellow attendees at the wedding at risk, that is just completed and woefully inappropriate. "It also is not fair to the proprietors of those business, when you actually jump up and just dance and allow the business to be exposed to the possibility of a fine."

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6226445673001
That's Australia. Dancing is definitely far more dangerous when you're upside down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.