UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Atomic pharma mk677 DG test e 300

4K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Spieren 
#1 ·
Nice feeling to come back from work and see that this has been delivered :thumb

Already using mk677 30mg from Alpha form labs that my mate gave me because he couldn't hack the sides at 30mg, after will be switching to atomic pharma.

I'm using 30mg myself really liking the stuff

No lethargy or feeling bloated either

At the gym yesterday and Trained legs and the pumps were insane along with 45 minutes of cardio.

Using 1500mg of berberine throughout the day with meals and keeping an eye on fasted blood glucose as well.

Still getting serious hunger which is a bonus for me, I am truly amazed by the hunger! lol. I knew the hunger was bad for some from what other people have mentioned.

I'm taking first thing in morning, im full of energy all day and sleeping like a baby at night.

Apologies to mods as well, I posted this similar mk677 thread in general conversation the other day and only realised a day later it was in the wrong section.

Liquid Drinkware Fluid Paint Font

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Nice feeling to come back from work and see that this has been delivered :thumb

Already using mk677 30mg from Alpha form labs that my mate gave me because he couldn't hack the sides at 30mg, after will be switching to atomic pharma.

I'm using 30mg myself really liking the stuff

No lethargy or feeling bloated either

At the gym yesterday and Trained legs and the pumps were insane along with 45 minutes of cardio.

Using 1500mg of berberine throughout the day with meals and keeping an eye on fasted blood glucose as well.

Still getting serious hunger which is a bonus for me, I am truly amazed by the hunger! lol. I knew the hunger was bad for some from what other people have mentioned.

I'm taking first thing in morning, im full of energy all day and sleeping like a baby at night.

Apologies to mods as well, I posted this similar mk677 thread in general conversation the other day and only realised a day later it was in the wrong section.

View attachment 195447
Mk677 is tablets? I always thought it was an injectable peptide. Oops

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.