Diesel86

Atomic pharma mk677 DG test e 300

Nice feeling to come back from work and see that this has been delivered :thumb

Already using mk677 30mg from Alpha form labs that my mate gave me because he couldn't hack the sides at 30mg, after will be switching to atomic pharma.

I'm using 30mg myself really liking the stuff

No lethargy or feeling bloated either

At the gym yesterday and Trained legs and the pumps were insane along with 45 minutes of cardio.

Using 1500mg of berberine throughout the day with meals and keeping an eye on fasted blood glucose as well.

Still getting serious hunger which is a bonus for me, I am truly amazed by the hunger! lol. I knew the hunger was bad for some from what other people have mentioned.

I'm taking first thing in morning, im full of energy all day and sleeping like a baby at night.

Apologies to mods as well, I posted this similar mk677 thread in general conversation the other day and only realised a day later it was in the wrong section.

20210113_162245.jpg

5 minutes ago, Lowkii said:

Can't go wrong with either, both great labs. 

I recently used Atomic Pharma Dbol and it was some tasty Dbol as well. lol :thumb

Im using atomic pharma test atm myself mate but will be using DG test after.

Nice! Did you the use the injectable or oral dbol?

14 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Nice feeling to come back from work and see that this has been delivered :thumb

Already using mk677 30mg from Alpha form labs that my mate gave me because he couldn't hack the sides at 30mg, after will be switching to atomic pharma.

I'm using 30mg myself really liking the stuff

No lethargy or feeling bloated either

At the gym yesterday and Trained legs and the pumps were insane along with 45 minutes of cardio.

Using 1500mg of berberine throughout the day with meals and keeping an eye on fasted blood glucose as well.

Still getting serious hunger which is a bonus for me, I am truly amazed by the hunger! lol. I knew the hunger was bad for some from what other people have mentioned.

I'm taking first thing in morning, im full of energy all day and sleeping like a baby at night.

Apologies to mods as well, I posted this similar mk677 thread in general conversation the other day and only realised a day later it was in the wrong section.

20210113_162245.jpg

Mk677 is tablets? I always thought it was an injectable peptide. Oops

3 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

Mk677 is tablets? I always thought it was an injectable peptide. Oops

Where you thinking of the peptides Ghrp6 or ghrp2 mate? those are both peptides 

14 minutes ago, Diesel86 said:

Im using atomic pharma test atm myself mate but will be using DG test after.

Nice! Did you the use the injectable or oral dbol?

it was the oral mate.

17 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

Where you thinking of the peptides Ghrp6 or ghrp2 mate? those are both peptides 

I've never actually seen the stuff so dunno why, just always thought it was an injectable peptide like the 2 you mentioned here. 

Mk677 sounds like something you'd inject! All peptides have dodgy names. :lol:

2 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I've never actually seen the stuff so dunno why, just always thought it was an injectable peptide like the 2 you mentioned here. 

Mk677 sounds like something you'd inject! All peptides have dodgy names. :lol:

I've never actually used any peptides myself mate, there's so many different ones available now.

Yeah alot of them have really f**ked up names :lol:

2 hours ago, Diesel86 said:

I've never actually used any peptides myself mate, there's so many different ones available now.

Yeah alot of them have really f**ked up names :lol:

I'm not massively experienced or big or anything but the time I used ghrp2 and cjc no dac, I thought results were better than using hyge HGH. It's just annoying having to inject 3x a day. 

1 minute ago, MrBrightside said:

I'm not massively experienced or big or anything but the time I used ghrp2 and cjc no dac, I thought results were better than using hyge HGH. It's just annoying having to inject 3x a day. 

Me neither mate, I've read alot of info about peptides and had my temptations to wanna give them a try years ago just decided to give it a miss.

I've never used Actual HGH myself, hear the results are abit hit and miss for some but know you have to use for long enough time to see the results.

If I had the choice between using HGH or test id rather just use test lol.