Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hutchinson

Attention lazy bastards

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9142239/Home-workout-tips-REALLY-work.html

• BBC documentary The Truth About... Getting Fit At Home airs tonight

Home exercise tips that REALLY work: BBC investigation finds resistance bands than dumbbells for building muscle - and you can see results with just six minutes of exercise a WEEK

1 minute ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9142239/Home-workout-tips-REALLY-work.html

Home exercise tips that REALLY work: BBC investigation finds resistance bands than dumbbells for building muscle - and you can see results with just six minutes of exercise a WEEK

I like to attach them to pins on my squat rack and attach the other end to my Olympic bar that I have weights on. True story!

20 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

I like to attach them to pins on my squat rack and attach the other end to my Olympic bar that I have weights on. True story!

Wow you sound like you have a great set up mate, do you share?

Dunno about 6 minutes but bands work yes . Train at home with bands my self but just for maintenance . Maintained my whole physique during all the lockdowns no issues . Just got to know how to use them correctly .  I do push pull legs twice weekly . each session takes me 2 hours tho .  

1 hour ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Gym membership cancelled, home gym equipment up for sale, bands order. Just read the head pretty sure it's not worth looking at the rest.

1 hour ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Just as well tag in UKMs lazy bastards who make excuses that there’s more to life than the gym when they’re open yet bitch when they re closed due to lockdown..... @Fors331 

2 hours ago, Ken Hutchinson said:

Absolutely fu**ing hilarious 

1 hour ago, Chicken_Boy said:

Government lackies, the BBC. Thats all they are.

They shut down gyms for nth time, then realise the country is full of fat fcuks, so throw out some "info" on how to exercise

FFS

ive noticed the Government have started playing that NHS advert for obesity and health. Fat people outside training, but was recorded in summer when the sun out and people could outdoor exercise.

fecks me off, stay fit and healthy but you cant train in a gym. Dicks

4 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

ive noticed the Government have started playing that NHS advert for obesity and health. Fat people outside training, but was recorded in summer when the sun out and people could outdoor exercise.

fecks me off, stay fit and healthy but you cant train in a gym. Dicks

exactly

some double standards going on

they want to have their cake and eat it

but you cant close gyms and expect everything to be hunky dory. there will be repercussions, naturally

they are getting nervous about the potential obesity crisis that will ensue becasue of their own decisions

so they are trying to "push" exercise on people, with subtle propaganda. the upcoming "exercise documentary" being one of them

its so obvious to anyone who can see it

14 hours ago, Chicken_Boy said:

exactly

some double standards going on

they want to have their cake and eat it

but you cant close gyms and expect everything to be hunky dory. there will be repercussions, naturally

they are getting nervous about the potential obesity crisis that will ensue becasue of their own decisions

so they are trying to "push" exercise on people, with subtle propaganda. the upcoming "exercise documentary" being one of them

its so obvious to anyone who can see it

they shut gyms down but lowered VAT on junk food.....sensible thinking!

25 minutes ago, Clubber Lang said:

they shut gyms down but lowered VAT on junk food.....sensible thinking!

maybe they ARE trying to kill us all off

lower population numbers

as the conspiracy theories are saying?!

4 hours ago, Chicken_Boy said:

maybe they ARE trying to kill us all off

lower population numbers

as the conspiracy theories are saying?!

4.4million people now waiting to starttreatment. Was 2 million mid-late last year, and pre-covid were only a few thousand.

how many people will go terminal from cancer cus they cant get in for a screening? We are being culled, 100%