Sign in to follow this  
Xyz12

Problem tensing biceps

For a few weeks now I haven't been able to really feel my biceps tense like if flex my biceps they of course get bigger like when you flex but I just can't feel the flex feeling that sort of tight feeling, if I tense any other muscle I can easily feel the tight feeling but some reason I'm not feeling it in my biceps anymore . Anyone have an idea what could be going on ?

12 hours ago, Xyz12 said:

Anyone have an idea what could be going on ?

Yea, poor mind muscle connection.

Train them with less weight and better form. Do multiple sets of higher reps to failure and beyond using a rest pause method.

Take your time, really think about what you're doing. In time you'll develop a mind muscle connection.

2 hours ago, Endomorph84 said:

Yea, poor mind muscle connection.

Train them with less weight and better form. Do multiple sets of higher reps to failure and beyond using a rest pause method.

Take your time, really think about what you're doing. In time you'll develop a mind muscle connection.

Thing is though I've never had this problem before ever since I was like 12 I could always tense and feel that tight feeling lol only couples week I haven't been able too.

Hi! It sounds like a tight CNS, try nerve flossing and rest them. You may create inflammation and potentially make the condition worse.

I find twisting the wrist outwards and shortening the range of movement in order to prevent the Brachialis failing before the Bicep helps prevent this condition.

Edited by YG2K