Sign in to follow this  
Dingbat

The government is passing the blame.

11 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I think sending 10s of thousands of potentially infected old people into care homes was possibly worse(?)

Coronavirus: 25,000 patients discharged into care homes without being tested, report finds

More than 25,000 patients were discharged to care homes by NHS hospitals in the pivotal 30 days before ministers introduced routine coronavirus testing."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/average-age-of-coronavirus-fatalities-is-82-pcwqrzdzz

wake up lemtards the government spread this virus among the old and vulnerable.

Fk all to do with the public.

Did you used to work in an Opticians Mickey?

27 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

I think sending 10s of thousands of potentially infected old people into care homes was possibly worse(?)

Coronavirus: 25,000 patients discharged into care homes without being tested, report finds

More than 25,000 patients were discharged to care homes by NHS hospitals in the pivotal 30 days before ministers introduced routine coronavirus testing."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/average-age-of-coronavirus-fatalities-is-82-pcwqrzdzz

wake up lemtards the government spread this virus among the old and vulnerable.

Fk all to do with the public.

No mate it was the 40 people on the boat rave! Lol

23 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

Did you used to work in an Opticians Mickey?

Nah I just do the big font so you old fuks can read it!

7 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

No mate it was the 40 people on the boat rave! Lol

40 kids having a few drinks on a boat. Average spastic "blood on their hands, the bastads!"

Government actively plants infections into care homes up and down the country. Average spastic  "meh"

3 minutes ago, MickeyE said:

Nah I just do the big font so you old fuks can read it!

40 kids having a few drinks on a boat. Average spastic "blood on their hands, the bastads!"

Government actively plants infections into care homes up and down the country. Average spastic  "meh"

Yup...that’s the UKM Narrative’ obviously the government who should have had training, planning, protocols etc in place because they had been warned something like this could happen basically f**ked up for 12 months.