Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dingbat

The government is passing the blame.

Recommended Posts

The BBC seem to be airing an agenda promoting the delusion it’s the general public’s fault for spreading the virus and not the government’s for the total lack of clarity on guidelines not to mention the eat out to help out scheme.

What’s you guys thoughts on this?

I know a small minority have been stupid but the care homes are suffering because the government failed to look after them period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Tonysco said:

The BBC can ram it,

The amount of panic spreading and fear mongering the media are responsible for is infuriating, they should be fined (heavily) for what they've done over covid.

It seems the government have them wrapped around their finger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kazza61 said:

The BBC is simply reporting a You.Gov poll's results. 

Another one today says more people are taking this lockdown less seriously than the first one. Anyone who has been out wouldn't be able to argue with that result. 

 

ErixxG1XcAA2L0X.jpeg.jpg

I think the help out to eat out scheme was a completely bad idea!

It did far more harm than an illegal rave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the one the BBC reported on yesterday which asked members of the publlic who they felt was responsible for the surge in cases. Most said it was the public - I guess that's why the BBC thought it was newsworthy. Actually, You.Gov publishes loads of interesting surveys. 

 

Erdrxi8XUAAaV6p.jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

This is the one the BBC reported on yesterday which asked members of the publlic who they felt was responsible for the surge in cases. Most said it was the public - I guess that's why the BBC thought it was newsworthy. Actually, You.Gov publishes loads of interesting surveys. 

 

Erdrxi8XUAAaV6p.jpeg.jpg

I don’t believe that mate we just lost 250000 small businesses and around 800000 jobs it’s the public making all the sacrifices as usual.

Just like when the banks screwed us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

I don’t believe that mate we just lost 250000 small businesses and around 800000 jobs it’s the public making all the sacrifices as usual.

Just like when the banks screwed us.

But the one single question was who did the public feel was responsible for the recent increase in Covid-19 cases. I don't think there's much of a surprise in the response. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think those stats look about right

people just want this to be over so they can get on with their lives again

the BBC are just fearmongering and spreading their agenda as usual

bottom line: people are utterly fed up, so of course they are taking it less seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kazza61 said:

But the one single question was who did the public feel was responsible for the recent increase in Covid-19 cases. I don't think there's much of a surprise in the response. 

Stats based on what the BBC tell the public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chicken_Boy said:

i think those stats look about right

people just want this to be over so they can get on with their lives again

the BBC are just fearmongering and spreading their agenda as usual

bottom line: people are utterly fed up, so of course they are taking it less seriously.

How’s life in the states with all this going on? Where about’s are you in the US?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dingbat said:

How’s life in the states with all this going on? Where about’s are you in the US?

left the states a few years back mate

back in old Blighty now, for better or worse LOL

although i still keep up with whats going on over there... i email / call the ex-wife every week (still on good terms)

she says its horrendous with all the trump stuff going on - feels like a coup is coming, she says. country is more divided than ever

plus the american public wont be getting their vaccines till around July time, she says

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dingbat said:

Stats based on what the BBC tell the public.

Well, the BBC reported the outcome of You.Gov poll. You can view lots of recent polls at the You.Gov website. As I said, I don't think it was a particularly surprising result. Anyone who's been shopping recently would certainly have concurred. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chicken_Boy said:

left the states a few years back mate

back in old Blighty now, for better or worse LOL

although i still keep up with whats going on over there... i email / call the ex-wife every week (still on good terms)

she says its horrendous with all the trump stuff going on - feels like a coup is coming, she says. country is more divided than ever

plus the american public wont be getting their vaccines till around July time, she says

I’d love to go to the Florida Keys it looks so beautiful. I watched the series Bloodline and the area they filmed the scenes was amazing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dingbat said:

The BBC seem to be airing an agenda promoting the delusion it’s the general public’s fault for spreading the virus and not the government’s for the total lack of clarity on guidelines not to mention the eat out to help out scheme.

What’s you guys thoughts on this?

I know a small minority have been stupid but the care homes are suffering because the government failed to look after them period.

Agreed, they have not took responsibility for anything they have done wrong, there excuse will always be “we have never dealt with this before”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CT2 said:

Ketones is back under another new guise then.

The c**t must have more email addresses than there is covid cases 

He has to be severely mentally ill to make so many different accounts in order to talk to himself on an online forum. I've spotted 5 of his in the last 3 days 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Agreed, they have not took responsibility for anything they have done wrong, there excuse will always be “we have never dealt with this before”

I agree anything they are to blame for gets deflected and unanswered.

They have proven themselves to be completely incompetent time after time!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dingbat said:

I agree anything they are to blame for gets deflected and unanswered.

They have proven themselves to be completely incompetent time after time!

The only thing the government did wrong was thinking they could trust the population to be sensible. 

Everyone knows someone who's been visiting people since the first lockdown. Or having sneaky hair cuts. Going in the gym through the back door. Look at supermarkets. No one follows 1 way systems. Is that all the government's fault? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MrBrightside said:

The only thing the government did wrong was thinking they could trust the population to be sensible. 

Everyone knows someone who's been visiting people since the first lockdown. Or having sneaky hair cuts. Going in the gym through the back door. Look at supermarkets. No one follows 1 way systems. Is that all the government's fault? 

So leaving boarders open for people to come in and out then deciding to close them 12 months later because it spreads the virus is far less harmful than you going to a house with one other person to get a haircut wearing a face mask?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dingbat said:

So leaving boarders open for people to come in and out then deciding to close them 12 months later because it spreads the virus is far less harmful than you going to a house with one other person to get a haircut wearing a face mask?

That's correct. You're learning! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look not being funny.. when we had 1st lockdown 1st wave as they say streets were empty I were that c**t that were breaking rules going to places to work out in parks drove on empty motorways spliff in my mouth music blasting I loved it felt like mad max I travel all around north west and it was dead people were seriously scared by virus especially when media were keep showing Italy case. Also I work in healthcare with folks over 60s that have dementia alzhaimer you name it and 80% of our ward had covid you want to know how many die from it 0 but many missed nurses appointments doctor examinations etc thus resulting in deaths 4 in total of 53 over 4 weeks caused by lack of treatment they were put as Covid deaths btw they die with covid not from it. So fast forward to now when people had enough of lies had enough of scare mongering Big tech banning everything but one narrative to ‘save’ you like if you dont have your own mind to make an opinion of course it is a public to blame because we were manipulated from the start Orwellian society  type of stuff going on right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

The only thing the government did wrong was thinking they could trust the population to be sensible. 

I think sending 10s of thousands of potentially infected old people into care homes was possibly worse(?)

 

Coronavirus: 25,000 patients discharged into care homes without being tested, report finds

More than 25,000 patients were discharged to care homes by NHS hospitals in the pivotal 30 days before ministers introduced routine coronavirus testing."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/average-age-of-coronavirus-fatalities-is-82-pcwqrzdzz

 

wake up lemtards the government spread this virus among the old and vulnerable.

Fk all to do with the public.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×