Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

Youtube premium?

Anyone use it? Like f**k i would pay £15 a month just for music without ads.

the ads do my fu**ing head in! I have a playlist and within about 10 songs they would play ads about 7 times and half way through normally stops music and says are yiu still watching!!!

im outside with my gloves on trying todo some type of exercise within the north fu**ing pole and the music is either playing ads or fu**ing stopped! Impossible to keep motivated!

any1 know a way around it? I know they do one month free trial but i used that years ago

2 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

You get get apps like ymusic and download music off YouTube. 

Saids like hassle man! Im always waiting for the latest charts to come out and cant be downloading every one as the playlist changes so often 

2 minutes ago, shauny13 said:

just get Spotify premium for a tenner a month if you want playlists/music without ads.

This ^ and if £10 is too much to support artists who get hardly anything in royalties (...who can’t make hardly any money now because touring isn’t possible), then you don’t deserve to listen to em. IMO. 

5 minutes ago, shauny13 said:

just get Spotify premium for a tenner a month if you want playlists/music without ads.

Pretty sure i can get like 6 months free spotify from one of my phone contracts ec, but is it like youtube? As soon as a new track comes out you bet it ends up on youtube

28 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Pretty sure i can get like 6 months free spotify from one of my phone contracts ec, but is it like youtube? As soon as a new track comes out you bet it ends up on youtube

try it and see if you've got 6 months free. What's to lose?

1 hour ago, Fors331 said:

Spotify is way better imo, if you can get it for free it's a no brainer mate.

4 hours ago, Fors331 said:

the ads do my fu**ing head in! I have a playlist and within about 10 songs they would play ads about 7 times and half way through normally stops music and says are yiu still watching!!!

im outside with my gloves on trying todo some type of exercise within the north fu**ing pole and the music is either playing ads or fu**ing stopped! Impossible to keep motivated!

any1 know a way around it? I know they do one month free trial but i used that years ago

Just use brave browser to watch YouTube on Android, not sure if iPhone version. No ads, built in adblocker. Is built on Chrome,.

8 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Pay for it. Worth it. I’ve had 800+ hours of YouTube time without adds. The 50p per day is worth it. 

4 hours ago, todai said:

Pay for it. Worth it. I’ve had 800+ hours of YouTube time without adds. The 50p per day is worth it. 

I've had unlimited hours on Youtube without ads. I use add blockers on all my devices B)

2 hours ago, babyarm said:

Is that from the play store?

Yes.

You can also download from the website https://brave.com/

It basically removes all the ads on youtube, making it actually enjoyable to watch youtube.  Also removes ads from websites.

4 hours ago, neverminder said:

I've had unlimited hours on Youtube without ads. I use add blockers on all my devices B)

They don’t always work in my experience. It’s worth it for me. My time not to watch ads is worth £15

13 minutes ago, todai said:

They don’t always work in my experience. It’s worth it for me. My time not to watch ads is worth £15

That's a lot to pay just for no ads:lol: I've got 3 months free on yt now but when it ends I'm cancelling it f**k paying that;)