Fors331

Any gyms still open?

42 minutes ago, Fors331 said:

Look how hard you have tried to justify against what most people think, u haven't a clue what your on about, people who say nonsense like this either dont workout or have accsess to equipment, get a grip.

You don't need the gym for health , you can run outside in the street (allowed), do body workouts at home. The lockdown rules are to allow essential services to remain open, the gym is in no way one 

Only a half wit would argue that its an essential need . Jesus the stupidity 

The government  also agree , people in close proximity sweating and handling machines and weights? Every  county in the world would shut down the gyms  under the same level of lockdown.

9 hours ago, Fors331 said:

:lol:

DA2C014B-C07A-41F8-ADF7-27C658BC5114.jpeg

8 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Does anyone even bother with that?

Exactly this, I don’t know anyone who actually bothers, news are just making a big deal as always, everyone is still flying Dubai 

I live in London, police haven’t got a chance policing it.

My brother flew back from Spain a week or so ago and just carried on as usual, no swat team has taken him yet 

11 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

My local remained open for the regulars until last week. The owner had done the same for all the other lockdowns until he had been forced to close. 

Same happened last week. There were 9 or 10 of us training and a few police just knocked at the door. They had been watching, and had seen a few people walking in. They were sound about it, no fines issued to anyone, they said they didn't necessarily agree with the rules in relation to gyms but had to enforce them nonetheless. He said if he was found to be open to the public again he would be fined. 

Was nice while it lasted.

That’s what I thought. Nice while it lasted lol. 

40 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

That’s what I thought. Nice while it lasted lol. 

Imagine all the people who paid out long memberships, now there f**ked as they cant do anything about it  as they shouldent of been there lol

On 12/01/2021 at 9:35 AM, PsychedUp said:

My local remained open for the regulars until last week. The owner had done the same for all the other lockdowns until he had been forced to close. 

Same happened last week. There were 9 or 10 of us training and a few police just knocked at the door. They had been watching, and had seen a few people walking in. They were sound about it, no fines issued to anyone, they said they didn't necessarily agree with the rules in relation to gyms but had to enforce them nonetheless. He said if he was found to be open to the public again he would be fined. 

Was nice while it lasted.

perhaps should have been a bit more sensible and organised it so theres only 2x members in at a time etc.

was a gym near me that the police went to on Monday and knocked. 20 members fled from the back door, 20! Morons!

i know a few gyms that have given keys to selected members, about 10x max.  Told them to organise it between them who trains at what time so not all in at once. 

police are doing spot checks to every gym, as covid crime is all thats happening now apparently, all other crimes have vanished!

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

perhaps should have been a bit more sensible and organised it so theres only 2x members in at a time etc.

was a gym near me that the police went to on Monday and knocked. 20 members fled from the back door, 20! Morons!

i know a few gyms that have given keys to selected members, about 10x max.  Told them to organise it between them who trains at what time so not all in at once. 

police are doing spot checks to every gym, as covid crime is all thats happening now apparently, all other crimes have vanished!

I know mate, those of us that were in there were all he allowed train there since the lockdown. 

In hindsight would have been a better idea to break up the numbers throughout the day though.

16 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

I know mate, those of us that were in there were all he allowed train there since the lockdown. 

In hindsight would have been a better idea to break up the numbers throughout the day though.

It’s silly that you’ve even got to consider that though...