Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

National Lockdown

23 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Glad your Mum got the treatment she needed, many haven't and that will get worse, so again stop Virtue Signalling. 

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/devastating-risk-as-cancer-operations-are-delayed-due-to-covid-26k2j0bmx

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9136079/Cancer-sufferer-fears-children-left-motherless-surgery-cancelled-Covid.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55546710

Also Lizards keep being brought up when we are talking about lying Politions Media ect... Think some of you are a little Insecure about all this Conspiracy stuff. 

So what you're now saying is you're in favour of harsher lockdown restrictions, to free up more space in the NHS for routine work, or are you advocating people just die on the streets to make room?

Wylde, can you find an opinion on Facebook about hospitals also needing staff as well as beds to be able to operate? Huge numbers off sick/isolating which will also plug into them being over-run. Let’s not pretend it’s your opinion and we’ll all have an easier day.

I’m not on Facebook so not sure how long that’ll take you to find but take your time with it. Try and get something with CAPITALISED words every so OFTEN in order to make the other person’s DRIVEL seem like it HAS A POINT and isn’t the ramblings of a mong who GOT AN F in their GCSE’S and prior to becoming a VIROLOGIST was selling bath bombs on FACEBOOK.

thanks for your service (to PRESENTING other peoples mind dribble as your OWN).

19 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Glad your Mum got the treatment she needed, many haven't and that will get worse, so again stop Virtue Signalling. 

Also Lizards keep being brought up when we are talking about lying Politions Media ect... Think some of you are a little Insecure about all this Conspiracy stuff. 

Firstly, don't tell someone who tells you about his mother's cancer treatment to stop "virtue signalling" (another daft term hijacked by your conspiracy chums). He's telling you first hand experience and you are dismissing it in favour of stuff you are copying and pasting off Facebook. 

Secondly, lizards only get brought up because you initially brought them up and it goes to the heart of your credibility. Why should we believe anything a person who believes lizards rule the planet tell us. I get a sense you are a little embarrassed by that now but you can't deny you regularly said it in the past. 

I doubt anybody is insecure about the conspiracy stuff because they don't believe a good 90% of it. Although you seem to backpedaling. One day posting lizard stuff then distancing yourself from it. One day posting an understanding of the pressures on the NHS then doing a 180 the day after. Try and be consistent if nothing else eh?

And surely there must be a dedicated forum where other gullibles will lap this crap up? 

42 minutes ago, Denied said:

So what you're now saying is you're in favour of harsher lockdown restrictions, to free up more space in the NHS for routine work, or are you advocating people just die on the streets to make room?

Bro seriously, you're all still watching the World crumbling before your Eyes and not thinking there's a problem , still defending the people who caused it and looking for them to fix it and still justifying these Nazi Land Draconian Restrictions, and I'm Mentally Ill for questioning this? 

At this point I’m of a mind to say YOU the majority of the population is suffering from psychosis....
“Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality. You might see, hear, or believe things that aren't real. Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness. A mental or physical illness, substance abuse, or extreme stress or trauma can cause it”

7 minutes ago, Denied said:

Give him time to find out what his stance is, it’s difficult to keep track with what Tracy on Facebook is saying today.

12 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

“Psychosis is a condition that affects the way your brain processes information. It causes you to lose touch with reality. You might see, hear, or believe things that aren't real. Psychosis is a symptom, not an illness. A mental or physical illness, substance abuse, or extreme stress or trauma can cause it”

Look in a mirror and slowly read that again.

Please take a moment to read the Statutory notifications of infectious diseases for diseases for WEEK 2020/53 by PHE. 

If you are already aware of the psychological manipulation being used by the government then you will not likely be shocked by these figures.  

If you are of the persuasion that there is a #????????  then please ask yourself how these numbers are possible.  As unpleasant as it is to discover the fraud, the unpleasantness does not mean it is something you can afford to ignore. 

Covid-19 is the condition that “can” result from the SARS-CoV-2 virus.  It is the presentation of symptoms and is a notifiable infectious disease, which means that doctors who treat people with this disease must, by law, inform the government of every case so it can be entered in to these figures. Every case reported in the week shown, appears here. 

This is the last week of December and these figures are why you are under house arrest and your children are being denied their education. 

Face the reality while you still have a chance to change it... 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/949867/NOIDS-weekly-report-week53-2020.pdf

FB_IMG_1610544766513.jpg

FB_IMG_1610544771019.jpg

30 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

FB_IMG_1610544408112.jpg

FML. You can answer those questions with a tiny amount of common sense.

Masks help. But are not 100% and can't be worn by everyone all the time.

Distancing works. But not 100% and cannot always be maintained.

So you use both methods.

Those methods can't reduce all transmission and aren't sustainable long term. Thus you lock down to bring cases down to a manage level. Regardless of what you say about lockdowns, they do bring cases down. The last one in Nov did so by 30% (although I accept there are trade offs and I for one believe Tier systems are the better approach).

The vaccine is needed because the first 3 options aren't sustainable. 

No liability clause was inserted due to the urgency of the required solution. You either accept the vaccine or you don't. 

What would your solution be? 

26 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Please take a moment to read the Statutory notifications of infectious diseases for diseases for WEEK 2020/53 by PHE. 

If you are already aware of the psychological manipulation being used by the government then you will not likely be shocked by these figures.  

If you are of the persuasion that there is a #????????  then please ask yourself how these numbers are possible.  As unpleasant as it is to discover the fraud, the unpleasantness does not mean it is something you can afford to ignore. 

Covid-19 is the condition that “can” result from the SARS-CoV-2 virus.  It is the presentation of symptoms and is a notifiable infectious disease, which means that doctors who treat people with this disease must, by law, inform the government of every case so it can be entered in to these figures. Every case reported in the week shown, appears here. 

This is the last week of December and these figures are why you are under house arrest and your children are being denied their education. 

Face the reality while you still have a chance to change it... 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/causesofdeath/articles/deathsinvolvingcovid19interactivemap/2020-06-12

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/949867/NOIDS-weekly-report-week53-2020.pdf

FB_IMG_1610544766513.jpg

FB_IMG_1610544771019.jpg

This was already explained to you a week ago by @Denied. Why repost it when it's already been thoroughly explained? 

Herr Sturgeon has announced a change to the rules for Scotland (again),

It's nice to see the comments on social media, well over half of what I see is people basically saying f**k off, a beautiful sight.

It's about time we stopped hiding away and got on with life. 

2 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Bro seriously, you're all still watching the World crumbling before your Eyes and not thinking there's a problem , still defending the people who caused it and looking for them to fix it and still justifying these Nazi Land Draconian Restrictions, and I'm Mentally Ill for questioning this? 

At this point I’m of a mind to say YOU the majority of the population is suffering from psychosis....

Firstly it was a simple question, do you want a harsher lockdown, let people die in the streets or come up with your own alternative plan but instead you continue to run around in circles shouting the sky is falling down. 

As for me suffering from psychoses, as I said before, mental health is the wife's bag so if I was showing any signs of serious mental health issues, I'd find myself sat in front of a shrink rather quick and to make sure she's not suffering any serious mental health issues, she has to have an external supervisor who checks she's not misleading her clients and that she's also in a fit state to practice. I don't know if the supervisor has to have a supervisor as well but I'm sure at the very least her professional body has some responsibility to make sure she's fit to practice. So it's either you who's having some issues or it's a whole chain that's broken down and you are in fact the sane one. 

Before you started banging on about covid everyday, I mentioned to the wife there's this chap who thinks Bill Gates wants to track everyone with vaccines and there's this evil cabal of pedophile billionaires. Rather than the laughing or bemused look you'd expect, she just said Schizophrenia with paranoia and went on to explain it's quite common for people with this, to think shadowy organizations or governments want to spy on them and track there movements. Went on to tell me a story of one of her clients who ripped the back of their head open to try and remove the implant that had been implanted there by the government and said stories like this are not uncommon. 

You might brush this off and think we're all dicks out to get out but I'm dead serious, you need to stop smoking weed and if that doesn't clear things up for you, you need to go and speak to someone about it. I don't know that many people who still smoked weed into there 30s but 2 of them got sectioned. They both got the help they needed and stopped smoking weed and both live perfectly normal lives.

Both of these people struggled to hold down normal full time jobs before this and bumbed around playing computer games or browsing YouTube. Both have gone onto hold down normal full time jobs and are much happier not to be smoking and to be working.

So from now on, I'm just going to ignore your posts as you need help not attention. But I'll just leave you with this.

Paranoid Symptoms

Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real. They might make you feel like:

• A co-worker is trying to hurt you, like poison your food.
  • Your spouse or partner is cheating on you.
  • The government is spying on you.
  • People in your neighborhood are plotting to harass you.

44 minutes ago, Denied said:

Firstly it was a simple question, do you want a harsher lockdown, let people die in the streets or come up with your own alternative plan but instead you continue to run around in circles shouting the sky is falling down. 

As for me suffering from psychoses, as I said before, mental health is the wife's bag so if I was showing any signs of serious mental health issues, I'd find myself sat in front of a shrink rather quick and to make sure she's not suffering any serious mental health issues, she has to have an external supervisor who checks she's not misleading her clients and that she's also in a fit state to practice. I don't know if the supervisor has to have a supervisor as well but I'm sure at the very least her professional body has some responsibility to make sure she's fit to practice. So it's either you who's having some issues or it's a whole chain that's broken down and you are in fact the sane one. 

Before you started banging on about covid everyday, I mentioned to the wife there's this chap who thinks Bill Gates wants to track everyone with vaccines and there's this evil cabal of pedophile billionaires. Rather than the laughing or bemused look you'd expect, she just said Schizophrenia with paranoia and went on to explain it's quite common for people with this, to think shadowy organizations or governments want to spy on them and track there movements. Went on to tell me a story of one of her clients who ripped the back of their head open to try and remove the implant that had been implanted there by the government and said stories like this are not uncommon. 

You might brush this off and think we're all dicks out to get out but I'm dead serious, you need to stop smoking weed and if that doesn't clear things up for you, you need to go and speak to someone about it. I don't know that many people who still smoked weed into there 30s but 2 of them got sectioned. They both got the help they needed and stopped smoking weed and both live perfectly normal lives.

Both of these people struggled to hold down normal full time jobs before this and bumbed around playing computer games or browsing YouTube. Both have gone onto hold down normal full time jobs and are much happier not to be smoking and to be working.

So from now on, I'm just going to ignore your posts as you need help not attention. But I'll just leave you with this.

Paranoid Symptoms

Delusions are fixed beliefs that seem real to you, even when there's strong evidence they aren't. Paranoid delusions, also called delusions of persecution, reflect profound fear and anxiety along with the loss of the ability to tell what's real and what's not real. They might make you feel like:

• A co-worker is trying to hurt you, like poison your food.
  • Your spouse or partner is cheating on you.
  • The government is spying on you.
  • People in your neighborhood are plotting to harass you.

Lol!! 

Thank you for taking the time to write all that and again thanks for your sympathy, however what you class as "A Normal life" I don't want any part of,playing Simon Says with War Criminals and Paedophiles, I'm good thanks. 

As for my Life and Weed, I'm perfectly happy thank you, me and my misses as well as our friends all make the most of life, its a beautiful thing, you only live once so f**k a life living in fear from an alleged Virus, od rather go swimming in the Sea like we did yesterday morning. 

Can I ask also why its Socially acceptable to Drink but not Smoke Weed when Alcohol Kills Millions and Weed kills Zero? 

Not that I care, and will continue to toke. 

1 hour ago, Tonysco said:

Herr Sturgeon has announced a change to the rules for Scotland (again),

It's nice to see the comments on social media, well over half of what I see is people basically saying f**k off, a beautiful sight.

It's about time we stopped hiding away and got on with life. 

we couldn't possibly do that mate, its too dangerous, you might be one of the unlucky 80% of people that catch the virus and have no symptoms at all,i mean you might not get ill at all and no one wants that so we just cant risk it.

15 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

Can I ask also why its Socially acceptable to Drink but not Smoke Weed when Alcohol Kills Millions and Weed kills Zero? 

Not that I care, and will continue to toke. 

I never said it wasn't socially acceptable to smoke weed but what a lot of weed smokers fail to realise is, if you drank alcohol the same way they smoked weed, you'd be considered an alcoholic and that is a problem. 

Have a few beers at the weekend or have a few smokes, but most stoners smoke nearly everyday and fail to notice the changes that people around them notice and as I said, long term weed smoking is not good for you, despite the fact it won't kill you. I know loads of ex weed smokers that avoid it like the plague now because of the problems it causes and the people who continue to smoke it long term are in denial about the changes to the personalities and effects it's having on there life. As soon as they quit and realise what's been happening to them, there outlook on it completely changes. 

1 hour ago, Malin said:

Has this lunatic covered excess deaths figure from the other day yet?

I'd like to see what mental gymnastics he came up with this time.

There was around 70k deaths above the 5 year average in 2020. 

Which is around 14% more than expected. 

To put that in perspective where those extra deaths came.

"The average age of those who have died from coronavirus in England and Wales since the start of the pandemic is 82.4 years old.

Using data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), researchers at the University of Oxford found that the median age of a Covid-19 fatality was slightly higher than the median age of those who died of other causes over the same period, which was 81.5."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/average-age-of-coronavirus-fatalities-is-82-pcwqrzdzz

So when you add covid deaths to all cause death, covid deaths actually increased the average age ofall cause deaths!

To put that into perspective further.

Flu pandemic 1918

"The flu afflicted over 25 percent of the U.S. population. In one year, the average life expectancy in the United States dropped by 12 years."

https://www.archives.gov/exhibits/influenza-epidemic/

So one pandemic led to the average of death decreasing by 12 years. Covid led to a temporary increase in the average age of death.

37 minutes ago, Denied said:

I never said it wasn't socially acceptable to smoke weed but what a lot of weed smokers fail to realise is, if you drank alcohol the same way they smoked weed, you'd be considered an alcoholic and that is a problem. 

Have a few beers at the weekend or have a few smokes, but most stoners smoke nearly everyday and fail to notice the changes that people around them notice and as I said, long term weed smoking is not good for you, despite the fact it won't kill you. I know loads of ex weed smokers that avoid it like the plague now because of the problems it causes and the people who continue to smoke it long term are in denial about the changes to the personalities and effects it's having on there life. As soon as they quit and realise what's been happening to them, there outlook on it completely changes. 

If that makes you feel better about being a Coward bro, keep distracting from that point! 

You're letting Psychopaths and Paedophiles shape the future for our self's and our Children, madness

2 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

If that makes you feel better about being a Coward bro, keep distracting from that point! 

You're letting Psychopaths and Paedophiles shape the future for our self's and our Children, madness

Repeat after me....

1 hour ago, MickeyE said:

There was around 70k deaths above the 5 year average in 2020. 

Which is around 14% more than expected. 

To put that in perspective where those extra deaths came.

"The average age of those who have died from coronavirus in England and Wales since the start of the pandemic is 82.4 years old.

Using data from the Office for National Statistics (ONS), researchers at the University of Oxford found that the median age of a Covid-19 fatality was slightly higher than the median age of those who died of other causes over the same period, which was 81.5."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/average-age-of-coronavirus-fatalities-is-82-pcwqrzdzz

So when you add covid deaths to all cause death, covid deaths actually increased the average age ofall cause deaths!

To put that into perspective further.

Flu pandemic 1918

"The flu afflicted over 25 percent of the U.S. population. In one year, the average life expectancy in the United States dropped by 12 years."

https://www.archives.gov/exhibits/influenza-epidemic/

So one pandemic led to the average of death decreasing by 12 years. Covid led to a temporary increase in the average age of death.

We also live longer, have better health care etc. 
just to check you aren’t comparing 100 year old data to today’s life expectancy’s etc ? 

:lol::lol: oh my god, the stuff this guy posts. 

Wylde your gallery on your phone must be rammed, bet you got all separately named folders as well havnt you lol 

Full on 'shot it' mate. I bet you've ruined your Mrs havn't you (if she already wasnt) I've seen it happen and 1 of them is dead already. 

Anyway you'll never admit it, you know weed has f**ked your head up but you simply can't go without it, part of the parcel...

32 as well, what a waste of life, you should be trying to enjoy your life (yeah yeah I know you going to say your life is spectacular) wonder how long you can keep this up before something goes pop, its going to be a rough ride for you fella. This won't last forever mate.