Sign in to follow this  
Lovelyjubly

National Lockdown

What I’m going to be interested to see is the uptake of the vaccine by the groups that are eligible for it in the next 6 weeks.

He did just state that providing everyone in the 4 most at risk groups has been given the vaccine that’s when they might start lifting restrictions.

So what happens if 70% of people who are offered it knock it back? They just gonna keep us locked down?

1 minute ago, Donny dog said:

What I’m going to be interested to see is the uptake of the vaccine by the groups that are eligible for it in the next 6 weeks.

He did just state that providing everyone in the 4 most at risk groups has been given the vaccine that’s when they might start lifting restrictions.

So what happens if 70% of people who are offered it knock it back? They just gonna keep us locked down?

That's the point.

You want your life back = Get vaccinated

Dont get vaccinated  = never ending restrictions

That's the message. 

I have discovered a formula for when the restrictions end.

What ever date it is + a few more weeks of restrictions + if  everyone does what we we are told + a few more weeks for a bit of margin = end of restrictions.

Rinse and repeat. 

2 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

I have discovered a formula for when the restrictions end.

What ever date it is + a few more weeks of restrictions + if  everyone does what we we are told + a few more weeks for a bit of margin = end of restrictions.

Rinse and repeat. 

Have you seen how much the price of cashew nuts as increased by?

10 minutes ago, Lancashiregent said:

Dream on with that date ( With the greatest respect)

Mid March is far more likely. Boris hinted at the vaccination programme being rolled out to all those who are now shielding as being a prerequisite. 

I dont care..  I will go about my life as usual. I still have job I were very lucky to have money to invest in the gym that I can fit in my garage, my cycle going very well I have friend over so we train and push each other, those tinder likes are going up faster than stock market so few netflix and chill guarantee. Lockdown only in your head gents whatever life throws at you make it work.

f**k Boris, f**k him right in the pussy 

Not all will follow it, and they’re the ones who will make the difference and hopefully others follow suit 

It will probably take another few years of this s**t before people wake up though unfortunately 

23 minutes ago, Artgg said:

I dont care..  I will go about my life as usual. I still have job I were very lucky to have money to invest in the gym that I can fit in my garage, my cycle going very well I have friend over so we train and push each other, those tinder likes are going up faster than stock market so few netflix and chill guarantee. Lockdown only in your head gents whatever life throws at you make it work.

Here comes the alan carr wannabe 

7 minutes ago, CT2 said:

f**k Boris, f**k him right in the pussy 

Not all will follow it, and they’re the ones who will make the difference and hopefully others follow suit 

It will probably take another few years of this s**t before people wake up though unfortunately 

Lol, pure gym/the gym group wouldent follow anything, proper wasters, tempted to leave them, have let us all down abiding by these rules that are not working.

The businesses that stand up and refuse these rules that are not working are the ones that will have people behind them

the government had there chance “multiple times” and blew it