Sign in to follow this  
OptimumPT

Lockdown 3.0 required Yes or No

Yes if there is a clear set of legally enforceable rules. This is the only way out of this until we're vacinated imo.

Any lockdown which is similar to the previous lockdowns (where the guidelines were blatantly and proudly ignored) won't be effective enough.

1 hour ago, CT2 said:

No of course not. Peoples freedom has been compromised enough these last 10 months.

If you’re vulnerable then stay in your bunker. Everyone else should be allowed to make their own decisions and take their own risks with their lives 

Its not often I agree with CT2, but you're absolutely bang on with this mate

agree 100%

1 hour ago, JohhnyC said:

When respected  medical professional institutes like the Johns Hopkins University, University of Oxford,  virology research institutions around the world and so on come out against the vaccine I will take note. These people are smart cookies and by nature scientists want to find the correct answer. 

John Hopkins University released an article, evidencing the lack of excess deaths in the USA.

The next day it was taken offline and they have published statements claiming it was a “student newspaper” article (it wasn’t).

First they explained that the evidence provided could be misconstrued so it was taken offline. Somebody then decided this wasn’t a strong enough denial and they have changed their stance again, and said that in fact the article was totally erroneous and written by students.

I wonder if there will come a time where the government completely full lockdown the country. No work, no school, no going outside other than for essentials like for food? 

Edit... 

Looks like our Scottish friends on the forum are back in another strict Lockdown... Similar to the March one. 

4 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

I wonder if there will come a time where the government completely full lockdown the country. No work, no school, no going outside other than for essentials like for food? 

Edit... 

Looks like our Scottish friends on the forum are back in another strict Lockdown... Similar to the March one. 

Yeh I reckon not long till Boris and co follow on behind. 

6 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Edit... 

Friday apparently...

3 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

So Labour want it & Government are hinting it could come with less than 24 hrs notice.

Do we need it?

We need it to finish off the economy that is down and being kicked for the last year.

Also, not clapping for the NHS should be made illegal, punishable by being sent indefinitely to gulag re-education camps.

All hail the mighty Corona.

3 hours ago, wylde99 said:

Well to be fair, having stopped smoking weed for the last 7 days I’ve managed to pull my head out of my arse hole and realised 99% of all conspiracy theories are utter nonsense. 

Ive also plucked up the courage to ask a banging trans bird out on a date so I’m on cloud9. Can anyone suggest how I should go about asking if she ‘gives’ or ‘receives’ or shall I just go with the flow?

Oh mate, congratulations!!! Great to hear you’ve stopped smoking and fab news you’ve managed to hook yourself with a tranny.... she’ll definitely put some hair on your chest :thumb

38 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

Edit... 

Do basically tier 4 with the addition of closing schools/uni’s etc? 

14 minutes ago, js77 said:

Do basically tier 4 with the addition of closing schools/uni’s etc? 

All warehouses/factories and take aways open round here, even in March. I'm not suggesting we close all that, but was just wondering if that's what's next. 

They just said on news Boris gonna make another announcement at 8pm.

Another dose of freedom restrictions incoming. 

More school closures as well as probably stopping people from working unless key workers no doubt.

FFS we criticise countries like Russia for state control /interventions . Even fukin Russia is resisting these fookin society crushing lockdowns.

31 minutes ago, js77 said:

Oh mate, congratulations!!! Great to hear you’ve stopped smoking and fab news you’ve managed to hook yourself with a tranny.... she’ll definitely put some hair on your chest :thumb

99% of what I said is going to happen in March Is happening now you Dohnuts. 

BTW I hate every second of all of this and am constantly seeing people suffering with Axniety and depression which will now become worse, I blame anyone who complying with this Tyranny. 

33 minutes ago, wylde99 said:

You’ve barely ‘said’ anything. You’re posting like a bot, copying & pasting other people’s idiocy and trying to pass it off as your own.

14 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Anyone ellse getting nervous about this tougher lockdown? 

I'm pretty certain it will be just like the March Lockdown. At least being in a busy warehouse that's sort of my cardio. I very rarely go for walks in the winter. 

15 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

No because it's pointless... they need to start shooting people on the spot that are breaking the rules, it's the only clear way forward to resolve the issue.

But seriously people can't even adhere to 'stay at home', they think it's okay to just drive miles to the beach, the moors or those that believe it's okay to visit a mates house or their parents because they miss them, or even if they do stay home they let their kids roam the streets all day with friends, and that's what's spreading it, ignorant people are making this whole covid situation worse for themselves and nothing is going to change unless people's attitude changes.

Ask the average person to think about how exactly 'locked down' they have been, I bet once they subtract all the times they broke the rules and reset the counter, it would be days not months.

19 minutes ago, Jackoffblades said:

Not sure how anything else can further effect me tbh, unless they’re taxing the air in my flat now. 

4 hours ago, Lowkii said:

We are already in lockdown, what you talking about... 75% of the country is in tier 4. You can't get anymore locked-down then that.

School closing as per the first lockdown !!???

Curfew our in place like several other countries??

1 hour ago, wylde99 said:

Remind me again please?

Digital currency

Everyone in debt 

Everyone tracked

Increase in prices of bananas 

About all I Could remember

30 minutes ago, TERBO said:

No because it's pointless... they need to start shooting people on the spot that are breaking the rules, it's the only clear way forward to resolve the issue.

But seriously people can't even adhere to 'stay at home', they think it's okay to just drive miles to the beach, the moors or those that believe it's okay to visit a mates house or their parents because they miss them, or even if they do stay home they let their kids roam the streets all day with friends, and that's what's spreading it, ignorant people are making this whole covid situation worse for themselves and nothing is going to change unless people's attitude changes.

Ask the average person to think about how exactly 'locked down' they have been, I bet once they subtract all the times they broke the rules and reset the counter, it would be days not months.

Not sure if part of this is aimed at me. But as I stated in another thread, the second Dominic Cummins was allowed to keep his job for driving hundreds of miles and Boris Johnson didn’t immediately give him his marching orders was the day I stopped being as fastidious about everything I had to that point previously.

If the people who are introducing these restrictions are not asking those within their immediate circle to follow them to the letter then I won’t either.

I forget her name but there’s also an MP who was aware she’d tested positive for Covid who travelled from her constituency to Westminster who’s still in a job.

I’m not saying this isn’t a serious matter, but I’m not bending over and allowing the MSM and government to shaft me without question either.