Sign in to follow this  
chr1sterfer

Can somebody recommend me a BCAA supp?

32 minutes ago, MrM said:

General feeling is they are useless. I'd stick to a whey that you can stomach. 

Why does every guy I think looks good take them then? 

12 hours ago, chr1sterfer said:

Why does every guy I think looks good take them then? 

Are you talking about people on the internet who make their living off the gym and working out?

If so, that's because they usually have a sponsorship contract with one or more supplement companies who want the to sell their products. 

No one is going to sponsor anyone who isn't willing to play the game, do some of your own research. 

Basic BCAA products don’t vary much just a matter sometimes of finding a brand that masks the taste & has flavouring you like. There are fancy BCAA products out there with other ingredients bumping up the price.

When BCAA’s hit their peak of popularity it was reported that one of the benefits was less DOMS. As with all supplements you make the choice of what benefits you & suits your budget.

I personally do still take them as I often get samples or cheap products & I would rather sip BCAA’s as opposed to just water given the option.

Currently using the Redcon1 Breach which is about 50p a serving so cheaper than a bottle of water if you look at it that way.

http://uk.redcon1.com/?aff=4747

AD8E2857-EF92-455B-8618-3C0DB13FF961.png

13 hours ago, Tonysco said:

Are you talking about people on the internet who make their living off the gym and working out?

If so, that's because they usually have a sponsorship contract with one or more supplement companies who want the to sell their products. 

No one is going to sponsor anyone who isn't willing to play the game, do some of your own research. 

Not people advertising the product no, just a lot of the fitness guys I see actually taking stuff or talking about it.

12 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

Basic BCAA products don’t vary much just a matter sometimes of finding a brand that masks the taste & has flavouring you like. There are fancy BCAA products out there with other ingredients bumping up the price.

When BCAA’s hit their peak of popularity it was reported that one of the benefits was less DOMS. As with all supplements you make the choice of what benefits you & suits your budget.

I personally do still take them as I often get samples or cheap products & I would rather sip BCAA’s as opposed to just water given the option.

Currently using the Redcon1 Breach which is about 50p a serving so cheaper than a bottle of water if you look at it that way.

http://uk.redcon1.com/?aff=4747

AD8E2857-EF92-455B-8618-3C0DB13FF961.png

Is that all it does, less doms? Is that worth the cash then?

Can never look passed bsn when talking about aminos or Bcaa but normally I good branded zero energy drink now have bcaa built in can normally average it to work out same cost wise working it into your workout routine.

7 hours ago, chr1sterfer said:

Not people advertising the product no, just a lot of the fitness guys I see actually taking stuff or talking about it.

Is that all it does, less doms? Is that worth the cash then?

Branch Chained Amino Acids are the building blocks for our muscle cells; without them, we don’t exist. But as we train, work, sleep, and just live our lives, they become depleted. Even if we eat consistently throughout the day there are still gaps that need to be filled to optimize our performance. This is where Breach takes the lead on muscle growth and repair. Alongside the BCAA’s found in Breach we included a vitamin and electrolyte mix so you stay hydrated and utilize Breach as an all-day muscle building and hydrating sports drink.

I've never used them but was in home bargains the other week. Tub was about £8 so thought why not. Don't think theres much between them anyway. 

17 hours ago, OptimumPT said:

Branch Chained Amino Acids are the building blocks for our muscle cells; without them, we don’t exist. But as we train, work, sleep, and just live our lives, they become depleted. Even if we eat consistently throughout the day there are still gaps that need to be filled to optimize our performance. This is where Breach takes the lead on muscle growth and repair. Alongside the BCAA’s found in Breach we included a vitamin and electrolyte mix so you stay hydrated and utilize Breach as an all-day muscle building and hydrating sports drink.

Thanks. Do you work for these guys? lmao