Sign in to follow this  
Nineball

Lost weight, now gaining!

Hi all, 

So I've now lost the weight I needed to after a very strict 16 weeks before Christmas. Thank you for all the help and guidance I've had from on here. 

I currently feel I need to do another 2 weeks after the Christmas eating but after that I now need to put weight back on in the right areas. 

I had to lose weight from my middle which I have done but obviously you lose it everywhere. I now need to add weight but not back around my middle. 

I kept to a very strict diet and exercise plan to lose it. Please can anyone now help or give me any suggestions on what I need to do to my diet in order to add weight in the right way? What I might need to add, how often etc. How my exercise needs changing from all aerobic exercises to adding workouts with weights at home. 

Any help will be greatfully appreciated as always. 

Thanks

On 02/01/2021 at 9:37 AM, Nineball said:

Hi all, 

So I've now lost the weight I needed to after a very strict 16 weeks before Christmas. Thank you for all the help and guidance I've had from on here. 

I currently feel I need to do another 2 weeks after the Christmas eating but after that I now need to put weight back on in the right areas. 

I had to lose weight from my middle which I have done but obviously you lose it everywhere. I now need to add weight but not back around my middle. 

I kept to a very strict diet and exercise plan to lose it. Please can anyone now help or give me any suggestions on what I need to do to my diet in order to add weight in the right way? What I might need to add, how often etc. How my exercise needs changing from all aerobic exercises to adding workouts with weights at home. 

Any help will be greatfully appreciated as always. 

Thanks

Can you please post your current diet in detail (please be specific as it’s very hard to give meaningful advice without detail)?

If possible, pictures of current physique is also very helpful. At the very least, height weight and estimated body fat.

On 03/01/2021 at 11:07 AM, Bensif said:

Can you please post your current diet in detail (please be specific as it’s very hard to give meaningful advice without detail)?

If possible, pictures of current physique is also very helpful. At the very least, height weight and estimated body fat.

Sorry for the delay in getting back and thanks for your reply. 

Yes, I've attached a pic to try help. Lost around 6.5 inches around the waist where I wanted to lose it before adding, but as I say I've obviously lost it everywhere which I don't like but understand it has to be done. There's still a bit from the stomach area I'd like to lose I think but not sure if a bit will come off by working out and still exercising. I'm sure you will advise on that if possible. 

So my diet/fitness plan has been really simple. 

Running or rucking first thing followed by various exercises. A protein shake after that. 

Dinner I just had 4 Weetabix with bananas and strawberries followed with a yoghurt. 

An apple and a 4 mile walk in the afternoon. 

Evening meal, either beans on wholemeal toast or turkey/chicken with boiled potatoes and salad, followed with another yoghurt. 

Although that seems a very boring diet, I am quite a fussy eater which makes it a little harder but I did stick to that and I can't say it hasn't worked so far. A little advise on my next steps would be really appreciated. Thanks.