vetran

Time to raise a glass to Nigel farage your work is done

Bye bye Brussels and the next thing on our agenda should be to deport everyone in Great Britain that hasent got a family tree that dates back say 200 years ,if it means getting rid of kebab and curry houses then that’s fine by me  but I will miss them :lol:

44 minutes ago, vetran said:

Bye bye Brussels and the next thing on our agenda should be to deport everyone in Great Britain that hasent got a family tree that dates back say 200 years ,if it means getting rid of kebab and curry houses then that’s fine by me  but I will miss them :lol:

Great Britain and Northern Ireland or just Great Britain 

13 minutes ago, Tricky said:

Great Britain and Northern Ireland or just Great Britain 

Wouldent want to lose friendship with the Irish we rave about your Guinness we go on weekend trips on a ferry  to taste it also they have a big history over here they dug  all our canals :thumbup1: 

42 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

He’s survived being run over by a car, an air crash and cancer so I wouldn’t be surprised if the rancid little racist cnut is around for a while yet

So what your saying is he's harder than a cockroach to kill. Some would say quite fitting.

New beginings new gains....make britain great again... i wonder who will have the balls to leave next..

Just as a side note the eu yesterday signed the biggest trade deal ever with china  haha...and they bang on about workers rights and trade standards etc...china will screw them over and fvck ursula up the arse passage.

23 hours ago, Sasnak said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the rancid little racist cnut is around for a while yet

How is he racist?...

This is the one insult leftwing people throw at him without any concrete evidence and it really bothers me, it’s just a gutless accusation when they are clutching at straws to find something to tarnish him with.

How is a man who’s sole purpose is to leave the E.U and improve the country he’s from and loves a racist? Im sure his wife’s french as well... :beer:

If he’s racist then I’m sure 52% of the population who voted leave are as well then yes?

41 minutes ago, Artgg said:

where you from brother ?

Yorkshire lad.

But he said anyone who's family history isn't purely British going back 200 years. Well, by those standards we'd be deporting about 80% of the UK population!

Go back 150 years, most of my family comes from Ireland / France.

I think the OP will find that most people in the UK have ancestry from other countries, so a bit unrealisitic to think Brits have 100% British blood.

Go back far enough, we all came from somewhere else. Unless you're 100% Neanderthal.

Though OP clearly has the IQ of a mole, so will cut him some slack.

1 hour ago, sohamboy20 said:

How is he racist?...

My opinion based on things he has said. If you are a fan of his then you won’t agree. Let’s just leave it there.

1 hour ago, sohamboy20 said:

How is he racist?...

This is the one insult leftwing people throw at him without any concrete evidence and it really bothers me, it’s just a gutless accusation when they are clutching at straws to find something to tarnish him.

How is a man who’s sole purpose is to leave the E.U and improve the country he’s from and loves a racist? Im sure his wife’s french as well... :beer:

If he’s racist then I’m sure 52% of the population who voted leave are as well then yes?

Wasn't it a common argument that anyone who voted to leave EU were racists. 

14 minutes ago, Chicken_Boy said:

Yorkshire lad.

But he said anyone who's family history isn't purely British going back 200 years. Well, by those standards we'd be deporting about 80% of the UK population!

Go back 150 years, most of my family comes from Ireland / France.

I think the OP will find that most people in the UK have ancestry from other countries, so a bit unrealisitic to think Brits have 100% British blood.

Go back far enough, we all came from somewhere else. Unless you're 100% Neanderthal.

Though OP clearly has the IQ of a mole, so will cut him some slack.

The thing with Ireland and france and country's like that they all have the same values as us in britain. The problem arises when we let in millions of people from countries in the middle east who have totally different values to us. Fundamentalists who want to bring their shariah law and implement it here in the uk. I voted brexit to control immigration which is impossible to do in the EU as they allow freedom of movement. I also don't like our laws being made in brussels. All you have to do is look at this black lives matter movement to show multiculturalism doesn't work. A lot of them have been educated here and given opportunities here yet they voice anti white and anti british rhetoric and anybody that speaks against it, is labelled racist

9 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

multiculturalism doesn't work

It’s working fine in Leicester where I live and there’s more people here from an immigrant background than the indigenous population. We’ve got a good football team too!

Have you considered moving to Finland?

7 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

It’s working fine in Leicester where I live and there’s more people here from an immigrant background than the indigenous population. We’ve got a good football team too!

Ahh fosse park...  spot the white man 

11 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

There is a lad in our warehouse from Leicester. 

We once had a position open for a new supervisor, one of the chaps being shown around was an Indian gent.  Soon as he had gone, the lad from Leicester stormed up to the office and said "You're not employing him are you?  I moved away from Leicester to get away from them" :o

There are other times when he gets upset if me and my mate talk about our favourite dishes from the Indian take away.  He tells us we shouldn't be encouraging them.

Obviously I don't share the same opinion, but it's mad to think there are people with these views, even today.

He's one of those people you work with, who gets away with complete murder, but nobody high up says anything.

Farage is an Interesting character and arguably the most successful politician in modern times. 

One thing he understood is that to be successful in the modern political world  you need to forge an image that is larger than life and to also speak very simply.

Johnston has this down to a tee as well.  Head boy at Eton and yet the common people find him very relatable - that is some magic trick to pull off.

4 minutes ago, BUFFMAN said:

There are other times when he gets upset if me and my mate talk about our favourite dishes from the Indian take away.  He tells us we shouldn't be encouraging them.

What a selfish bastard! You can't knock them for doing the one thing they're good at.

I’ll be sorry to see the poor desperate bastards go because I love bumming them!! Oh what’s that you are skint and you are homeless? Come and stay with KETONES I’ll look after you!

40 minutes ago, PaulNe said:

The thing with Ireland and france and country's like that they all have the same values as us in britain. The problem arises when we let in millions of people from countries in the middle east who have totally different values to us. Fundamentalists who want to bring their shariah law and implement it here in the uk. I voted brexit to control immigration which is impossible to do in the EU as they allow freedom of movement. I also don't like our laws being made in brussels. All you have to do is look at this black lives matter movement to show multiculturalism doesn't work. A lot of them have been educated here and given opportunities here yet they voice anti white and anti british rhetoric and anybody that speaks against it, is labelled racist

Honestly why do you even post your soo last year!!

2 minutes ago, KETONES said:

I’ll be sorry to see the poor desperate bastards go because I love bumming them!! Oh what’s that you are skint and you are homeless? Come and stay with KETONES I’ll look after you!

I like your trans rights t-shirt mate.  Start selling them in extra small and you'd make a fortune on here.

34 minutes ago, Sasnak said:

Glad it's working where you are mate because it certainly doesn't in most places