vetran

Time to raise a glass to Nigel farage your work is done

1 minute ago, PaulNe said:

Glad it's working where you are mate because it certainly doesn't in most places 

Oh so you’re a scientist now...

I voted for out as well. The country's resources are stretched already and let's face it the government we have are certainly do not prioritise, building new schools, prisons, getting more Nhs workers, police and fire service. Houses poping up everywhere. Up here one postcode just blends to the next now, we are loosing our green space. This small country has to draw a line in the sand before it's to late. 

British people don't have kids in the 4s and 6s anymore like they used to. Immigration is why our population is at bursting point. 

Points system is what's needed, no one wants to stop people coming here to work, the right people. Stop the lazy dole scroungers from claiming, give them the jobs or they don't get their houses paid for. Even with kids people can work a 10-2 shift. The lower paid jobs round the country are being filled with foreign people, the care sector is riddled with them. 

If I want to emigrate to anywhere the world other than Europe it's very difficult, why can't the uk have the same kind of system. 

More than anything I just want a better country for my kids and future grandchildren. 

1 hour ago, sohamboy20 said:

Ahh fosse park...  spot the white man 

It’s fookin closed at the minute due to tier 4 which suits me fine as no doubt the Mrs would have dragged me and the kids there today

I am not sure a points system is fit for purpose to be honest. How much would a family of 4 (2 adults 2 kids) have to earn to not be a net drain on the economy/services?

I would put a finger in the air and say about 70k if they lived up north and a fair bit more if they lived in London. 

It's these damn muslamic ray guns. They're trying to set up their Iraqi Shariah law on us. The muslamic infidel. We won't stand for it! Brexit means out!

Oh wait... 

1 hour ago, Philfg said:

I voted for out as well. The country's resources are stretched already and let's face it the government we have are certainly do not prioritise, building new schools, prisons, getting more Nhs workers, police and fire service. Houses poping up everywhere. Up here one postcode just blends to the next now, we are loosing our green space. This small country has to draw a line in the sand before it's to late. 

British people don't have kids in the 4s and 6s anymore like they used to. Immigration is why our population is at bursting point. 

Points system is what's needed, no one wants to stop people coming here to work, the right people. Stop the lazy dole scroungers from claiming, give them the jobs or they don't get their houses paid for. Even with kids people can work a 10-2 shift. The lower paid jobs round the country are being filled with foreign people, the care sector is riddled with them. 

If I want to emigrate to anywhere the world other than Europe it's very difficult, why can't the uk have the same kind of system. 

More than anything I just want a better country for my kids and future grandchildren. 

My family own a care company in London. 95% of our carers are non-European, the other 5% are European. None are English. Most other care companies in London operate on similar demographics. The care sector is 'riddled with them' because English people refuse to do lowly paid jobs -because they are self-entitled.

Population rates are set to peak this century, globally. There are plenty of green spaces out of densely populated urban cities- where house prices are disgustingly high. The low paid jobs that many foreigners take up certainly do not allow them to afford such high priced houses. Such houses are snapped up by large corporations, or rich individuals as investment opportunities - further driving up prices.

I fail to see where lowly paid immigrants are to blame.

The eternal strain on the NHS?

English people have less children; less children means an ageing population; fewer working individuals providing tax;  older people cost more to NHS; increased strain on the NHS.

Foreign people have more children; more children equals a greater working population; greater working population provides greater tax; younger individuals cost NHS less; less strain on NHS. 

I could address all the points you raised but I'm a lazy englishman. 

In my view a large part of the low paid immigration/jobs problem is too many "English " people won't do low paid jobs as they are better off on welfare. 

If you choose to live on welfare it should be a pretty crap lifestyle then maybe less would choose it. 

I'm talking from the point of view that i started work as soon as I left school to earn the things I wanted but have seen family members take the lazy road and for a large part of my life have bigger homes/better tvs on welfare than I could afford by going to work. 

37 minutes ago, sean m said:

In my view a large part of the low paid immigration/jobs problem is too many "English " people won't do low paid jobs as they are better off on welfare. 

If you choose to live on welfare it should be a pretty crap lifestyle then maybe less would choose it. 

I'm talking from the point of view that i started work as soon as I left school to earn the things I wanted but have seen family members take the lazy road and for a large part of my life have bigger homes/better tvs on welfare than I could afford by going to work. 

My view is that a lower paid job should afford you a lower end house and lifestyle with better paid jobs affording you a better house and lifestyle accordingly. The sad truth is that they simply don’t. This is because the lower paid jobs have many immigrants willing to work for that amount simply because they’re happy to live 6 people in a small house in order to send the money ‘home’ or save it  to buy property back home. The motivation for an immigrant is far higher for the above reason alone, less than 6yrs of saving and living in cramped conditions will likely buy them a good sized house back home whereas for a non immigrant, they’ll be saved enough for a deposit and still be lucky to get a mortgage. 
The only people getting richer off the back of this are the ones who already have the money, business owners and landlords(or the banks). 

Whether he's a racist or not I really couldn't give a fuk 

But what can't be denied is that when it comes to all things EU related, there's very few with more knowledge and a better grasp of the facts and figures than him.

That was patently obvious in the debates leading up to the referendum.

13 hours ago, sohamboy20 said:

How is he racist?...

This is the one insult leftwing people throw at him without any concrete evidence and it really bothers me, it’s just a gutless accusation when they are clutching at straws to find something to tarnish him.

How is a man who’s sole purpose is to leave the E.U and improve the country he’s from and loves a racist? Im sure his wife’s french as well... :beer:

If he’s racist then I’m sure 52% of the population who voted leave are as well then yes?

I agree mate. 

The racist accusations by the left are just so boring it’s beyond belief..... so the Brexit Party wanting to give equal rights to people from all over the world and not priority to those within the EU is racist!!??? 

Errrrr..... I think that’s quite the opposite isn’t it??!! 

13 hours ago, MrBrightside said:

I like Nigel farage. Says things that many politicians are too scared to. Whether he'd be a good PM or not is a different matter. 

agree, I respect that he has been beating the same drum for decades now. You know where you stand with him, unlike others whose opinions  drift with the wind  

On 01/01/2021 at 7:40 AM, Sasnak said:

He’s survived being run over by a car, an air crash and cancer so I wouldn’t be surprised if the rancid little racist cnut is around for a while yet

Cockroaches are notoriously hard to exterminate.