Sign in to follow this  
Fors331

So whos as hard as me and doing f**k all tonight?

1 hour ago, vetran said:

I still maintain I am the biggest and the hardest on the forum , my mrs ran a bath for me tonight I knew what she was after but she can fck of I ain’t getting in no tub she can take me dirty 

Lol not bad but not really on my level yet... im still here at 2am drinking cans of coke, having caffeine at 2am before sleep is just solid steel 

14 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Am i the only hard c**t who dont go running round with my party poppers with all these so called special occasions?

immature if you ask me, fire works are doing my head in, people need to grow up.

il be going out in a couple of hours todo some exercise purposely so i dont have to listen to this s**t.

Christmas means f**k ALL! Jesus birthday or something? As if jesus was even fu**ing real.

New years eve? Its a new year ffs same as last year and the millions before it... all it is, is another year off your life, you should be mourning.

You need bumming mate...don’t start!!

15 hours ago, Cronus said:

Always great, constructive, positive contributions from the forskin himself

Maybe not everyone is a troll and lives in a cave drinking themselves silly on tren?

This is possibly the most sensible and sane post Forskin has ever posted  :huh: 

I genuinely thought he’d been hacked..! :lol:

15 hours ago, Fors331 said:

Id like to stick it up there arse and flick a match sad w**kers, anything for a piss up

Whoa, hang on bruv!!!!!! All of a sudden you’ve stopped drinking for a week and you think drinkers are w**kers?!?! Get back in the box, Little miss muffet! Only God can judge you, hombre! 

Bet your neighbours love you. Pissed up on tren, throwing tantrums & frozen turds at the tv each time you die on GTA! :beer: