Jackoffblades

Naturals vs steroid users

12 minutes ago, KETONES said:

Drug tested you say:rolleye11:

Here is the list including untested federations as well for comparison (again full power, not just bench only)

52kg    177.5kg
56kg    175kg
60kg    192.5kg
67.5kg     213.5kg
75kg    222.5kg
82.5kg    237.5kg
90kg    255kg
100kg    260kg
110kg    295kg
125kg    295kg
140kg    292.5kg
140+    322.5kg

1 minute ago, MaccaMacMan said:

Here is the list including untested federations as well for comparison (again full power, not just bench only)

52kg    177.5kg
56kg    175kg
60kg    192.5kg
67.5kg     213.5kg
75kg    222.5kg
82.5kg    237.5kg
90kg    255kg
100kg    260kg
110kg    295kg
125kg    295kg
140kg    292.5kg
140+    322.5kg

52 benches 177.... beast!!!

18 minutes ago, MaccaMacMan said:

52kg    177.5kg
56kg    175kg
60kg    192.5kg
67.5kg     213.5kg
75kg    222.5kg
82.5kg    237.5kg
90kg    255kg
100kg    260kg
110kg    295kg
125kg    295kg
140kg    292.5kg
140+    322.5kg

I’m sure there bones must be made of thick rubber 

20 minutes ago, mrwright said:

That video was from like 2016 as was your 140 bench for reps f**ks sake 

Well nowt much has changed, I think I was 48-49 when I took them, I don't have anything more recent as I've not had the need, there's not been a pissing contest since then, Like I say. I've pretty much been spinning my wheels since then... I still look the same and lifting the same. It what I do as a hobby mate, I'm  just keeping it real. I was benching 140 for sets n reps as part of my upper body routine just yesterday... Going just through the motions matey. I'm happy with my size shape n strength. It is what it is. I'll sometimes go to sets of 150kg for 5 then revert back to 140 again for sets of 8 to mix it up a bit but, that's pretty much it.  

I can take some more up to date footage if needs be.     

9 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

Strong lifts mate :thumbup1:

I’m sure the hobbit will chime in with them being s**t when he couldn’t even pick that weight off the floor let alone bench it. 

But I’m sure he’ll have something to say with nothing to back it up (which he claims he does) :lol:

4 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

I’m sure the hobbit will chime in with them being s**t when he couldn’t even pick that weight off the floor let alone bench it. 

He just needs to calm it down and give credit where its due and he might get to learn a thing or two on the forum.. Then again he seems the type who probably knows it all already ;)

20 minutes ago, The-Real-Deal said:

He just needs to calm it down and give credit where its due and he might get to learn a thing or two on the forum.. Then again he seems the type who probably knows it all already ;)

He’s probably only the second person I can’t stand since being a member here for 4 years. And it’s because he thinks he is a know it all and thinks he’s awesome. 

If he was a tad more humble with the ego I could handle it. But he just thinks he’s better than everyone thinking he’s just round the corner from a world record. :P

5 minutes ago, dtmiscool said:

He’s probably only the second person I can’t stand since being a member here for 4 years. And it’s because he thinks he is a know it all and thinks he’s awesome. 

If he was a tad more humble with the ego I could handle it. But he just thinks he’s better than everyone thinking he’s just round the corner from a world record. :P

.animated_1604077367912.gif.6d53af115d6a8279c9eb732403b1aecd.gif

22 minutes ago, MaccaMacMan said:

I'm all fairness, the IPF Women's Classic bench world record at 72kg is 144kg, so he's not far away from that...

That was a proper bench as well. I was expecting one of them massive arch 1 inch range of motion lifts. 

4 minutes ago, monkeybiker said:

That was a proper bench as well. I was expecting one of them massive arch 1 inch range of motion lifts. 

There might be one or two contortionist benches on these lists (I know the 213.5kg @ 67.5 falls into this category as I was at that comp), but most of those types of benchers tend to do bench only comps.

You normally don't see too many 2" bench presses in full 3 lift comps 

I'm good friends with the guy who got the 230.5 kg bench in the 105 weight class with the IPF. He uses a fairly minimal arch for the weight he was pressing. 

In my experience the exorcist arches are much more common in the lighter weight classes.

6 hours ago, PsychedUp said:

I'm good friends with the guy who got the 230.5 kg bench in the 105 weight class with the IPF. He uses a fairly minimal arch for the weight he was pressing. 

In my experience the exorcist arches are much more common in the lighter weight classes.

The heavy classes just use belly size