Jump to content
PaulNe

Ghost + test e 300

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CT2 said:

It’s an SG feedback thread. Well was anyway.

And then mr dg with the girly perm comes in and turns it into a dg thread.

Its just so blatant now ain’t it, that’s all 

Don’t worry, I wouldn’t use it if it was free pal. The pushed labs never turn out good in the long run 

It’s a good thing that 99% of this forum thinks your opinion is irrelevant then. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CT2 said:

See all the DG pencil neck fanboys out in full force again, on an SG thread

And that’s why it’s got the rep for being pushed on here 

 

Act your age ffs man. I simply asked a question?.

if every time I do so you Or “pony” come out with bloody SG. it’s not only showing your agenda I’d say it was a hint of Worry....nothing is said about Sg when I ask about rohm so it’s pretty (blatantly) obvious. 

so how about we get some info not a bunch of cheerleaders!

30 minutes ago, CT2 said:

See all the DG pencil neck fanboys out in full force again, on an SG thread

And that’s why it’s got the rep for being pushed on here 

 

 

15 minutes ago, PsychedUp said:

What's in the HTS?

halo, tren base, superdrol blend....couldn’t give feedback but all I hear is it’s a bit of a game changer??....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wildkid said:

It’s a good thing that 99% of this forum thinks your opinion is irrelevant then. :lol:

Your mum thinks I’m relevant bro :thumbup1:

Another DG fanboy with s**t tattoos. Seems to be the trend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

So don't use it mate

It's not complicated

No one got upset by posts about Nexus or SG

If DG is no good...then it's no threat to other lab's popularity

So I see no reason for other labs to get upset

Worst case scenario for them is they buy one DG cycle,  realise it's overhyped and go back to the "ukm labs"

DGs been about quite a while now so I'll just leave this comment here...I'm sure all those unsatisfied with Dark Ghost who've gone running back to SG, Nexus and Triumph will be along very soon lol

Anyone???? :whistling:

(I feel we may be waiting some time haha)

What’s funny is when I first joined SG was mud on here (I still ordered and used it.....) , every post about it had someone pop and say it was the ‘help’ or something from the dead DG who mixed in his bath lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CT2 said:

Your mum thinks I’m relevant bro :thumbup1:

Another DG fanboy with s**t tattoos. Seems to be the trend 

:lol: Keep preaching mate. 
 

Still no one gives a s**t about your opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, CT2 said:

It’s an SG feedback thread. Well was anyway.

And then mr dg with the girly perm comes in and turns it into a dg thread.

Its just so blatant now ain’t it, that’s all 

Don’t worry, I wouldn’t use it if it was free pal. The pushed labs never turn out good in the long run 

Mr.dg!!??  take it that’s me (I may get some discount for that) Hahaha! It sated “Ghost”....

pushed labs? Are you on this cycle...sorry I meant planet!

i could have commented on the post below primo 200 we’re you fave lab has been slaughtered.
 

it’s a testosterone thread most relative too my question!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, CT2 said:

It’s an SG feedback thread. Well was anyway.

And then mr dg with the girly perm comes in and turns it into a dg thread.

Its just so blatant now ain’t it, that’s all 

Don’t worry, I wouldn’t use it if it was free pal. The pushed labs never turn out good in the long run 

Hmmm...yet when you jumped in going on about SG the other day...that was a Dimensions thread

Strange that :lol:

Anyway, like I said...I'm sure there's lots of labs talked about on here you wouldn't use...yet mentions of them slip by ya without comment

Either way, I've left that last open comment for guys to give feedback on the overhyped DG...I'm sure some will be along to back you up 

The fact is this...every guy who uses DG could do a quick google search to source SG, Triumph etc...but they've gonevthe extra mile to get hold of DG...and they never look back 

Fact!!!

Agsin...if it's not a fact...I'm sure someone will correct me...

Come on guys...I'm putting this out here...surely there must be someone???? :lol:

@CT2 feel free to drag this out...and I'll keep offering this same question for the whole forum mate lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, CT2 said:

Your mum thinks I’m relevant bro :thumbup1:

Another DG fanboy with s**t tattoos. Seems to be the trend 

Do you not see you come across like a child that’s spat he’s dummy out!

 

come on sort it out for the people that want too ask questions revolving the lab they use. Have you even tried DG just I see you and “mylittlepony” day a bad word yet you claim you’ve never tried it???....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tropicana said:

Do you not see you come across like a child that’s spat he’s dummy out!

 

come on sort it out for the people that want too ask questions revolving the lab they use. Have you even tried DG just I see you and “mylittlepony” day a bad word yet you claim you’ve never tried it???....

He wouldn’t of been able to mate, he’s currently stacking 20p’s in an Internet cafe to reply to you. His carer said he’s only got 20 minutes left before they take him back to the home the poor lad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tropicana said:

Do you not see you come across like a child that’s spat he’s dummy out!

 

come on sort it out for the people that want too ask questions revolving the lab they use. Have you even tried DG just I see you and “mylittlepony” day a bad word yet you claim you’ve never tried it???....

I’ve never slagged it mate, just stated it’s too pushed on here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

Hmmm...yet when you jumped in going on about SG the other day...that was a Dimensions thread

Strange that :lol:

Anyway, like I said...I'm sure there's lots of labs talked about on here you wouldn't use...yet mentions of them slip by ya without comment

Either way, I've left that last open comment for guys to give feedback on the overhyped DG...I'm sure some will be along to back you up 

The fact is this...every guy who uses DG could do a quick google search to source SG, Triumph etc...but they've gonevthe extra mile to get hold of DG...and they never look back 

Fact!!!

Agsin...if it's not a fact...I'm sure someone will correct me...

Come on guys...I'm putting this out here...surely there must be someone???? :lol:

@CT2 feel free to drag this out...and I'll keep offering this same question for the whole forum mate lol

 

Keep on pushing brother. You’re just proving my point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, CT2 said:

Keep on pushing brother. You’re just proving my point 

Quite happy to prove mate

I've got nothing to gain or lose...

Apart from keeping this an open forum where not only a select few labs are allowed to be praised without guys like you getting bent out of shape :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, stuey99 said:

I'm sure @js77 wont mind me posting this...

It's the WhatsApp I sent him first time I used the DG sdrol lol

Screenshot_20201223-223719_WhatsApp.jpg

Ffs! I remember my first jab too.... like an excited kid there haha

1.5ml of placebo for big stu :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KETONES said:

But why would you gay boys exchange numbers?? Bumming? Or selling gear?:lol:

Got a price list for DG?

Initially it was about a trans escort link but our relationship just blossomed from there.... me and Stuey that is.... not me and the tranny.... which was a pity....she was such a beautiful person. :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tropicana said:

Mr.dg!!??  take it that’s me (I may get some discount for that) Hahaha! It sated “Ghost”....

pushed labs? Are you on this cycle...sorry I meant planet!

i could have commented on the post below primo 200 we’re you fave lab has been slaughtered.
 

it’s a testosterone thread most relative too my question!?

Result!!! I’ve had to go through 3 different people to source DG.... pm’d you next cycle.... please quote accordingly :whistling:

So do I call you Mr T or Mr DG?

Funny how little CT2 is getting all excited about this thread ..... im pretty sure he’s that cheeky little bugger @KETONES anyway :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KETONES said:

But why would you gay boys exchange numbers?? Bumming? Or selling gear?:lol:

Got a price list for DG?

Erm...because we know each other mate

Some of us have a life outside this forum

I know you just sit in your bedroom at your mum's creating multiple ukm accounts with no one else to talk to...

But this isn't how most of us live 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, js77 said:

Result!!! I’ve had to go through 3 different people to source DG.... pm’d you next cycle.... please quote accordingly :whistling:

So do I call you Mr T or Mr DG?

Funny how little CT2 is getting all excited about this thread ..... im pretty sure he’s that cheeky little bugger @KETONES anyway :thumbup1:

Mate CT2 account was created less than 2 weeks ago

Notice how pony has now stepped back from complaining about DG and CT2 has taken over?

For a lab "not threatened" by DG, they're certainly going to extreme lengths to discredit it

As I keep saying...if no one wants tonhear feedback about labs other than triumph, sg and nexus...just skip feedback about other labs...it's really pretty simple

We're being told DG is overhyped...well I'm sure we'll be hearing usees posting about that very soon then and about how they're running back to the good ol ukm labs lol...so I'm sure they don't need to panic at all :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×